Trump Junior mocks near rape victim Dr Ford on Instagram

Drunken Ford was a high school whore, how come she was not home studying?

Nominated for idiotic, misogynistic and baseless post of the day.
No wait, let me think about that - There have been MANY

Suuuurrrree, if she was such an innocent good girl ..

Why was she drunk at a party when she was only 16?

Wow. Even by the typical 'blame the victim' standard, that's a particularly loathsome post.

So she is innocent but some how ended up drunk at a party where guys was at?

See the thing with comments like this is it seems you’re justifying sexual assault bc she was drunk and probably someplace she wasn’t supposed to be. I’m sure that’s not what you’re saying but to some that’s exactly what you’re saying.

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

So again, you asshat.....what rape victim?

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?
Don't you have new NRA propaganda or something to post? Carry on ...

Would she be wiling to take a lie detector test and if she fails she agrees to go to jail for slander? Fair?

She already took one - Catch the fuck up

How did it go? I can only watch so much fake news...

Reviewed by the Post - 100% truthful

And if Trump passed a polygraph you’d say they’re not reliable...

I can't wait to see the jokes made when Beavis Trump is perp-walked in cuffs.

#WhatADayThatWillBe

That day looms near - I plan on a Perp-Walk PARTAY! :D

25o22j.jpg

I wonder how many times you’ve said something akin to “that day looms near” LOL. Hundreds? Thousands?

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?

She states she doesn't remember when it happened or where it happened.....because she doesn't know where Kavanaugh was......if she says a specific place and time, he might have proof he wasn't there.....

Actual rape and assault victims remember every detail of the attack......unlike this woman.

If there is any truth to her story, I’m guessing she was drunk and doesn’t remember what happened but thinks something MAY have happened. You’re right about remembering every detail. I bet we can all remember the details about traumatic experiences that have happened to us.

Except, doofus....lisa page and bob woodward says they both couldn't find any connection to Russians.......so you are going to be the asshat you have always been when mueller submits a report with no Russians in it.

That was a LONG-ASS time ago .. catch the fuck up.
Even Dotard's staunch defender and Fox Shill Dershowitz now admits that Manafort flip is a big win for Mueller and bad news for the White House.

Oh so those people are truthful and smart when they say what you want to hear, yeah? LMFAO!!!!! Why doesn’t that surprise me?

Would she be wiling to take a lie detector test and if she fails she agrees to go to jail for slander? Fair?

She also saw a therapist about it in the past.

She's not lying.

Women know about men who do this sort of thing. We all knew about boys who did it when we were young. Those boys grow up to me men who don't belong on our supreme court.

My question is what was he doing drinking at a party when he was just a teenager? Why question her actions without questioning his?

Those who are questioning her about drinking and being at a party at 16 are only admitting they believe he did do that to her and are only trying to justify it by blaming the victim/survivor.

Sounds like you believe her just because in the real world it’s possible for a 16-year-old girl to be raped at a party. It COULD happen and it’s happened to others so it must be true, right?

Seriously where did you learn reasoning skills?

She's not lying.

Women know about men who do this sort of thing. We all knew about boys who did it when we were young. Those boys grow up to me men who don't belong on our supreme court.

My question is what was he doing drinking at a party when he was just a teenager? Why question her actions without questioning his?

Those who are questioning her about drinking and being at a party at 16 are only admitting they believe he did do that to her and are only trying to justify it by blaming the victim/survivor.

Winner ^ The fact that she escaped from a couple of drunks rolling around on the floor is no surprise and suggests that while possible that she had a beer or two, she wasn't inebriated.
Had she been one of THEIR daughters?
IMAGINE

Guilty until proven innocent.

Man do I hope ya’ll have never and will never be called for jury duty, especially for a rape trial. The other jurors will be dumbfounded when you say, “Well she said it happened and it’s happened before so it CAN happen. He has a penis. She has a vagina... why are we wasting our time he’s obviously guilty.”

Well this is interesting:

Allegations that Trump’s SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh attempted to rape a woman when he was in high school emerged this past week. Now his formerly anonymous accuser is coming forward, has identified herself, provided evidence corroborating her story, and taken a lie detector test, administrated by a former FBI agent.

....Ford took a polygraph test in early August, then decided to remain anonymous, despite the results affirming her honesty.
However, her identity leaked, and reporters tried to question her. She decided she would come forward on her own terms.

Brett Kavanaugh's Accuser Offers Corroborating Data Including A Lie Detector Test

She passed a lie detector. Will Kavanaugh and Judge do the same?

A person can pass a polygraph by believing something that isn't true is true (to them)

meanwhile some people fail them even when truthful due to their own nature.

It's why they aren't allowed in court.

Kavenaugh is willing to testify under oath to the Senate Committee that he had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, but people can also pass a polygraph by saying things that are true. If Kavanaugh ALSO passes, then its utility is greatly diminished.

But if Kavanaugh fails while Ford passed? That's a strong indication that Ford's account is accurate.

So will Kavanaugh take a polygraph? After all, Ford already did. And passed.

Does there happen to be a transcript of this polygraph given to Ford?

She's not lying.

Sounds like you believe her just because in the real world it’s possible for a 16-year-old girl to be raped at a party. It COULD happen and it’s happened to others so it must be true, right?

It's never a good idea to put words in people's mouths or posts. You usually get it wrong.

Like this time.

I believe her because she took a polygraph test and passed. I believe her because she went to a therapist about it in 2012. I believe her because kavanaugh already lied to congress in the bush boy years so he's a proven liar and once a person is a proven liar to me I stop believing anything they say unless they provide honest proof.

kavanaugh and everyone who supports him have offered zero proof of his claims.

Meanwhile Ms. Ford has proof through passing a polygraph test and going to see a therapist about it in 2012.

Yes things like this happen. I remember when I was in high school and we all knew about the boys who did things like this. We knew their names and knew to stay away from them.

I know the type of boy who does this. kavanaugh is a grown man who shows to me the behavior of a man who was a boy who did things like that. His lying and past behavior in his court have shown me that yes, he's the type to do this type of thing. I've read transcripts from a couple of cases he presided over in court. In my opinion his behavior in those cases disqualify him from presiding on any court in America. Those transcripts also show his very low opinion of women and how he believes that women are stupid.

It's never a good idea to think that you can tell me what my motivation is and what I'm thinking.

You're wrong.

How did it go? I can only watch so much fake news...

Reviewed by the Post - 100% truthful

And if Trump passed a polygraph you’d say they’re not reliable...

They didn’t ask the pertinent question.

She's not lying.

15. Never told anyone. Brought it up again 30 yrs later when her marriage was in trouble. Why did Feinstein not present this immediately? Your reasoning skills aren’t exactly on par with Perry Mason either.

She's not lying.

Winner ^ The fact that she escaped from a couple of drunks rolling around on the floor is no surprise and suggests that while possible that she had a beer or two, she wasn't inebriated.
Had she been one of THEIR daughters?
IMAGINE

Guilty until proven innocent.

Man do I hope ya’ll have never and will never be called for jury duty, especially for a rape trial. The other jurors will be dumbfounded when you say, “Well she said it happened and it’s happened before so it CAN happen. He has a penis. She has a vagina... why are we wasting our time he’s obviously guilty.”
You are so biased

She's not lying.

It's never a good idea to put words in people's mouths or posts. You usually get it wrong.

Like this time.

I believe her because she took a polygraph test and passed. I believe her because she went to a therapist about it in 2012. I believe her because kavanaugh already lied to congress in the bush boy years so he's a proven liar and once a person is a proven liar to me I stop believing anything they say unless they provide honest proof.

Meanwhile Ms. Ford has proof through passing a polygraph test and going to see a therapist about it in 2012.

Yes things like this happen. I remember when I was in high school and we all knew about the boys who did things like this. We knew their names and knew to stay away from them.

I know the type of boy who does this. kavanaugh is a grown man who shows to me the behavior of a man who was a boy who did things like that. His lying and past behavior in his court have shown me that yes, he's the type to do this type of thing. I've read transcripts from a couple of cases he presided over in court. In my opinion his behavior in those cases disqualify him from presiding on any court in America. Those transcripts also show his very low opinion of women and how he believes that women are stupid.

It's never a good idea to think that you can tell me what my motivation is and what I'm thinking.

You're wrong.

She told the therapist it was 4 men and she was in her late teens. The polygraph question was “is your assertion correct “. I can assert I am a lamp and that would be correct doesn’t mean I am a lamp. Usually this sort off behavior repeats itself. See Weinstein and Clinton. Not the case here. Your reasoning is biased and flawed. No chance he d be convicted in court but public opinion is a different matter.

She's not lying.

Like this time.

You're wrong.

As Ben Shapiro pointed out, Aldritch Aimes, the FBI agent who was a Russian spy passed at least 2 lie detector tests when he was giving secrets to the Russians...lie detector tests mean nothing, which is why you can't use them in court. And in a friendly environment they mean even less.

Wiener kept texting his wiener to young girls and the assholes just loved him.

He went to prison for it too.

Also, sending photos isn't the same thing is forcing yourself on a teenager against her will. He put his hand over her mouth to prevent anyone from hearing her cries for help. His friends turned up the sound on a stereo to drown out her cries for help.

What Weiner did was a crime but it wasn't assault or attempted rape.

He admitted his behavior and went to prison for his crimes.

We can't say the same about kavanaugh.

It hasn't been proven anything happened, yet, and you're ready to put the guy behind bars. Learn the word "allegedly".

Welcome to Insanityville.

“This man’s been accused of rape!”

“Is it someone I agree with politically?”

“No.”

“He’s guilty!”

“Don’t you want to know anything about it?”

“Nah, he’s a Republican and men rape women all the time. What more info do I need?”

“Uh... I don’t—”

“And you’re a rapist apologist for questioning his guilt!”

She's not lying.

Like this time.

You're wrong.

She told the therapist it was 4 men and she was in her late teens. The polygraph question was “is your assertion correct “. I can assert I am a lamp and that would be correct doesn’t mean I am a lamp. Usually this sort off behavior repeats itself. See Weinstein and Clinton. Not the case here. Your reasoning is biased and flawed. No chance he d be convicted in court but public opinion is a different matter.

The lawyer on one of the shows included a 5th boy somewhere in the mess too...

There is a reason we have statutes of limitations. Witnesses are not reliable when something happened 30 yrs ago.

The one witness she is relying on says it never happened there was never a party as she described. No one was attacked.
link?

He's was a self admitted "drooling black-out drunk" at the time according to a book HE wrote -
Yet they still defend him.

No words

Wow really? Most everyone has been “drooling blackout drunk” before. It happens to the best of us.

Most of us are not and WERE not CHRONIC drooling blackout drunks. Mark Judge wrote a book about his problems. Catch up

Hey.. maybe you could be the 8th person to buy and review it? :)

https://www.amazon.com/Wasted-Tales-Mark-Gauvreau-Judge/dp/1568381425&tag=ff0d01-20

https://splinternews.com/brett-kavanaughs-alleged-accomplice-has-spent-years-try-1829101148

Forum List

Back