Trump Junior mocks near rape victim Dr Ford on Instagram

I don't know. I have not read anything about her drinking.

I was only replying to those who claimed she did and I tried to do it in a diplomatic way.

It doesn't matter if she drank anything. Everyone knows it's no excuse to try to rape a female.

As I said, we knew about boys like that when I was in high school. We knew their names and knew to stay away from them.

I believe her and am not surprised he was one of those boys.

He's already a proven liar. He lied to congress in the bush boy years and it's been proven so it doesn't matter if he's under oath or not. He has no problem with lying so I don't believe anything he says.
Trump hires the most notorious liars.

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

So again, you asshat.....what rape victim?

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?
Don't you have new NRA propaganda or something to post? Carry on ...

Would she be wiling to take a lie detector test and if she fails she agrees to go to jail for slander? Fair?

She already took one - Catch the fuck up
They aren’t admissible in most courts because of the inconsistent results. But stick with your little tirade.

Yet they are used routinely in security clearances within the US government. Demonstrating that they have utility.

What does Kavanaugh have to lose? After all, if his denials are an 'unequivocal' as he insists, then surely he'll pass with flying colors.

Exactly as Ford already has.
I didn’t say he had anything to lose. The security checks in the government are done in conjunction with other checks. As I stated in courts they have very little of any bearing. The op clown is trying hold this up as the end all for truth. And it isn’t so. Even her star witness said the incident didn’t happen.

If a "victim" took this she said he said assault story to their DA with the only witness stating the assault never happened, the DA would never even issue charges, nor prepare a case.

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?

WTF is a near rape victim?

Gawd you people are the dumbest c**ts on the planet.

A "near rape victim" is one who was pushed into a bedroom, tossed on bed, pounced upon, hand held over mouth to stop screaming as perp ground away at her crotch while attempting to remove her swimsuit, thought she might not ONLY be raped but might DIE. What more do you need?

A "near rape victim" is one who was pushed into a bedroom, tossed on bed, pounced upon, hand held over mouth to stop screaming as perp ground away at her crotch while attempting to remove her swimsuit, thought she might not ONLY be raped but might DIE. What more do you need?

No, it's a made-up term by an extremeist. You, in other words.

Wiener kept texting his wiener to young girls and the assholes just loved him.

He went to prison for it too.

Also, sending photos isn't the same thing is forcing yourself on a teenager against her will. He put his hand over her mouth to prevent anyone from hearing her cries for help. His friends turned up the sound on a stereo to drown out her cries for help.

What Weiner did was a crime but it wasn't assault or attempted rape.

He admitted his behavior and went to prison for his crimes.

We can't say the same about kavanaugh.

You are like the rest of the liberals here and in Congress. You opposed Kavanaugh from the start. But your silent about that now. As if you have some objective reason to take a side in a decades old she-said case.
You don’t. Except you need any excuse.

...and never reported for 30 years.

There is no way a man’s career and life should be ruined on such a baseless allegation.

Actual facts and the witness saying it happened. Wait, the witness said it never happened.

Evidence that it really happened would be good.

In the end it doesn’t matter. Kavenaugh is your next Justice. Cry about it.

Hell. I'd mock her to. She's plenty mockable.

I sincerely hope that if you, your daughter, or your sister ever try to share a sexual assault experience......that they aren't mocked. But are listened to and treated with respect.

You mean like how Hillary Clinton mocked a 12 year old girl that was raped by her client by laughing about it?

It’s amazing how liberals just dismiss the fact that Hillary defended an actual rapist of a young girl, got him off with a slap on the wrist, and laughed about it on tape. And yet according to them Republicans are evil and support rape because they aren’t believing a baseless accusation of groping, not rape, 40 years after the fact.

Widely DEBUNKED A-Hole ^ So why the REPEATS?

Trump wrongly says Clinton laughed at rape victim
Did Clinton laugh about a rapist’s light sentence and attack sexual harassment victims?
The Story Behind A Campaign Line: Did Clinton Laugh At A Rape Victim?
AP FACT CHECK: Trump says Clinton laughed at rape case
Trump is wrong: Hillary Clinton did not laugh about the rape of a 12-year-old

There is no way a man’s career and life should be ruined on such a baseless allegation.

You have NO idea whether it is baseless and neither do I.
What we DO know is that this woman is HIGHLY educated and credible -

A hearing is on the way - DEAL WIDDIT :D

I sincerely hope that if you, your daughter, or your sister ever try to share a sexual assault experience......that they aren't mocked. But are listened to and treated with respect.

You mean like how Hillary Clinton mocked a 12 year old girl that was raped by her client by laughing about it?

It’s amazing how liberals just dismiss the fact that Hillary defended an actual rapist of a young girl, got him off with a slap on the wrist, and laughed about it on tape. And yet according to them Republicans are evil and support rape because they aren’t believing a baseless accusation of groping, not rape, 40 years after the fact.

Did Clinton laugh about a rapist’s light sentence and attack sexual harassment victims?

Debunked? How about listening to her laugh about it yourself, dumbass:

She laughs about the “miscarriage of justice”.

“Credible”...after staying silent for 30 years. Uh-huh. She’s going to need proof. No one has any reason to believe her versus Kavanaugh.

However you are parroting her and holding her up as telling the truth. Not to bright are you?

One would think that with the Manafort flip and Mueller noose tightening, Guido would keep his damn mouth shut. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Sad

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...mp-jr-instagram-post-mocked-kavanaugh-accuser

sub-buzz-8132-1537189665-3.png
That’s classic!!!!!!

Weve had hearings. kavenaugh is your next Supreme Court Justice. He is no more likely to not be confirmed than you are to make an accurate stock market prediction.

love3.png

Debunked? How about listening to her laugh about it yourself, dumbass:

She laughs about the “miscarriage of justice”.

She certainly enjoyed it. What a hideous cackle..

Forum List

Back