Trump Junior mocks near rape victim Dr Ford on Instagram

I can't wait to see the jokes made when Beavis Trump is perp-walked in cuffs.

#WhatADayThatWillBe

That day looms near - I plan on a Perp-Walk PARTAY! :D

View attachment 217021

My scenario is FAR more likely than yours. :)

34255302220_69514a8e7e_b.jpg

Drunken Ford was a high school whore, how come she was not home studying?

Nominated for idiotic, misogynistic and baseless post of the day.
No wait, let me think about that - There have been MANY

Suuuurrrree, if she was such an innocent good girl ..

Why was she drunk at a party when she was only 16?

Wow. Even by the typical 'blame the victim' standard, that's a particularly loathsome post.

She isnt a victim. She is an accuser. And a not very credible one. Will you enjoy the Kavanaugh court do you think?

Except, doofus....lisa page and bob woodward says they both couldn't find any connection to Russians.......so you are going to be the asshat you have always been when mueller submits a report with no Russians in it.

That was a LONG-ASS time ago .. catch the fuck up.
Even Dotard's staunch defender and Fox Shill Dershowitz now admits that Manafort flip is a big win for Mueller and bad news for the White House.

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

So again, you asshat.....what rape victim?

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?
Don't you have new NRA propaganda or something to post? Carry on ...

Would she be wiling to take a lie detector test and if she fails she agrees to go to jail for slander? Fair?

She already took one - Catch the fuck up

She also saw a therapist about it in the past.

She's not lying.

Women know about men who do this sort of thing. We all knew about boys who did it when we were young. Those boys grow up to me men who don't belong on our supreme court.

My question is what was he doing drinking at a party when he was just a teenager? Why question her actions without questioning his?

Those who are questioning her about drinking and being at a party at 16 are only admitting they believe he did do that to her and are only trying to justify it by blaming the victim/survivor.

Except, doofus....lisa page and bob woodward says they both couldn't find any connection to Russians.......so you are going to be the asshat you have always been when mueller submits a report with no Russians in it.

That was a LONG-ASS time ago .. catch the fuck up.
Even Dotard's staunch defender and Fox Shill Dershowitz now admits that Manafort flip is a big win for Mueller and bad news for the White House.

Yeah....not fucking likely. Mueller made the deal with manafort because he wants to rap this up.....it isn't going anywhere...

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?

Would she be wiling to take a lie detector test and if she fails she agrees to go to jail for slander? Fair?

She's not lying.

Women know about men who do this sort of thing. We all knew about boys who did it when we were young. Those boys grow up to me men who don't belong on our supreme court.

My question is what was he doing drinking at a party when he was just a teenager? Why question her actions without questioning his?

Those who are questioning her about drinking and being at a party at 16 are only admitting they believe he did do that to her and are only trying to justify it by blaming the victim/survivor.

What victim? She doesn't remember where it happened or when it happened....unlike actual rape survivors who know in exact detail what happened to them....

She's not lying.

Lying or exaggerating or telling the truth. This happened 30 years ago. She saw a therapist in 2012?

I can't wait to see the jokes made when Beavis Trump is perp-walked in cuffs.

#WhatADayThatWillBe

That day looms near - I plan on a Perp-Walk PARTAY! :D

View attachment 217021

My scenario is FAR more likely than yours. :)

34255302220_69514a8e7e_b.jpg

Keep dreaming....tell us how your scenario goes when Trump is getting on Air Force one in 2024 when he is leaving office after his 2nd Term...

She's not lying.

Lying or exaggerating or telling the truth. This happened 30 years ago. She saw a therapist in 2012?

Yep...and didn't tell anyone, anything until then...not her BFFs at the time...since we all know 15 year old girls don't tell anyone anything....right?

Wiener kept texting his wiener to young girls and the assholes just loved him.

He went to prison for it too.

Also, sending photos isn't the same thing is forcing yourself on a teenager against her will. He put his hand over her mouth to prevent anyone from hearing her cries for help. His friends turned up the sound on a stereo to drown out her cries for help.

What Weiner did was a crime but it wasn't assault or attempted rape.

He admitted his behavior and went to prison for his crimes.

We can't say the same about kavanaugh.

So this is you PUBLICLY stating that YOU will ACCEPT whatever the Mueller results turn out to be?

She's not lying.

Winner ^ The fact that she escaped from a couple of drunks rolling around on the floor is no surprise and suggests that while possible that she had a beer or two, she wasn't inebriated.
Had she been one of THEIR daughters?
IMAGINE

Also, sending photos isn't the same thing is forcing yourself on a teenager against her will. He put his hand over her mouth to prevent anyone from hearing her cries for help. His friends turned up the sound on a stereo to drown out her cries for help.

Another guilty verdict without a trial from a libtard!

Nope, too late to convict him but none too soon to keep his ass from a lifetime appointment.

She's not lying.

Where can I go to read that the victim was drinking at a party at age 16?

Forum List

Back