Trump Junior mocks near rape victim Dr Ford on Instagram

Wiener kept texting his wiener to young girls and the assholes just loved him.

He went to prison for it too.

Also, sending photos isn't the same thing is forcing yourself on a teenager against her will. He put his hand over her mouth to prevent anyone from hearing her cries for help. His friends turned up the sound on a stereo to drown out her cries for help.

What Weiner did was a crime but it wasn't assault or attempted rape.

He admitted his behavior and went to prison for his crimes.

We can't say the same about kavanaugh.

Weiner apologizes for lying, 'terrible mistakes,' refuses to resign

Keep dreaming....tell us how your scenario goes when Trump is getting on Air Force one in 2024 when he is leaving office after his 2nd Term...

Yeah - So if Trump gets a second term, I will disappear from USMB for eternity. Will you promise the same if he doesn't?

Well this is interesting:

Allegations that Trump’s SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh attempted to rape a woman when he was in high school emerged this past week. Now his formerly anonymous accuser is coming forward, has identified herself, provided evidence corroborating her story, and taken a lie detector test, administrated by a former FBI agent.

....Ford took a polygraph test in early August, then decided to remain anonymous, despite the results affirming her honesty.
However, her identity leaked, and reporters tried to question her. She decided she would come forward on her own terms.

Brett Kavanaugh's Accuser Offers Corroborating Data Including A Lie Detector Test

She passed a lie detector. Will Kavanaugh and Judge do the same?

A person can pass a polygraph by believing something that isn't true is true (to them)

meanwhile some people fail them even when truthful due to their own nature.

It's why they aren't allowed in court.

Kavenaugh is willing to testify under oath to the Senate Committee that he had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, but people can also pass a polygraph by saying things that are true. If Kavanaugh ALSO passes, then its utility is greatly diminished.

But if Kavanaugh fails while Ford passed? That's a strong indication that Ford's account is accurate.

So will Kavanaugh take a polygraph? After all, Ford already did. And passed.

Allegations that Trump’s SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh attempted to rape a woman when he was in high school emerged this past week. Now his formerly anonymous accuser is coming forward, has identified herself, provided evidence corroborating her story, and taken a lie detector test, administrated by a former FBI agent.

....Ford took a polygraph test in early August, then decided to remain anonymous, despite the results affirming her honesty.
However, her identity leaked, and reporters tried to question her. She decided she would come forward on her own terms.

Brett Kavanaugh's Accuser Offers Corroborating Data Including A Lie Detector Test

A person can pass a polygraph by believing something that isn't true is true (to them)

Kavenaugh is willing to testify under oath to the Senate Committee that he had nothing to do with it.

Yeah, but people can also pass a polygraph by saying things that are true. If Kavanaugh ALSO passes, then its utility is greatly diminished.

But if Kavanaugh fails while Ford passed? That's a strong indication that Ford's account is accurate.

Who administered the polygraph? What were the questions? When was it taken?

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?
Don't you have new NRA propaganda or something to post? Carry on ...

Would she be wiling to take a lie detector test and if she fails she agrees to go to jail for slander? Fair?

She already took one - Catch the fuck up

She also saw a therapist about it in the past.

She's not lying.

Women know about men who do this sort of thing. We all knew about boys who did it when we were young. Those boys grow up to me men who don't belong on our supreme court.

My question is what was he doing drinking at a party when he was just a teenager? Why question her actions without questioning his?

Those who are questioning her about drinking and being at a party at 16 are only admitting they believe he did do that to her and are only trying to justify it by blaming the victim/survivor.

Lying or exaggerating or telling the truth. This happened 30 years ago. She saw a therapist in 2012?

Yep...and didn't tell anyone, anything until then...not her BFFs at the time...since we all know 15 year old girls don't tell anyone anything....right?

You/ WE do not no that as yet. Buckle uP!

Who administered the polygraph? What were the questions? When was it taken?

A former FBI agent and August of this year, affirming she was being honest. As for the questions, they haven't been released publicly yet.

I propose we ask Kavanaugh the exact same questions, administered by an FBI agent and see what results we get.

She's not lying.

Women know about men who do this sort of thing. We all knew about boys who did it when we were young. Those boys grow up to me men who don't belong on our supreme court.

My question is what was he doing drinking at a party when he was just a teenager? Why question her actions without questioning his?

Those who are questioning her about drinking and being at a party at 16 are only admitting they believe he did do that to her and are only trying to justify it by blaming the victim/survivor.
Where can I go to read that the victim was drinking at a party at age 16?

TruePundit? Gateway Pundit?? Breitbart??? Daily Caller???? TownHall?????

You know, the usual suspects ;)

Also, sending photos isn't the same thing is forcing yourself on a teenager against her will. He put his hand over her mouth to prevent anyone from hearing her cries for help. His friends turned up the sound on a stereo to drown out her cries for help.

Weiner apologizes for lying, 'terrible mistakes,' refuses to resign

Really? You're still dissembling with Weiner, Teddy K & Hillary??

FAIL

Well if Kav believes he did no wrong .. then hook his ass up to the Poly and let's see what happens!
Of course, it is possible that he and his "blackout drunk drooling" pal don't remember anything about it.

Trump: Only the BEST People! :rolleyes-41:

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

So again, you asshat.....what rape victim?

I said NEAR rape victim. She has been quite specific about what happened. Doesn't remember - WTF?

Would she be wiling to take a lie detector test and if she fails she agrees to go to jail for slander? Fair?

They aren’t admissible in most courts because of the inconsistent results. But stick with your little tirade.

Well if Kav believes he did no wrong .. then hook his ass up to the Poly and let's see what happens!
Of course, it is possible that he and his "blackout drunk drooling" pal don't remember anything about it.

Trump: Only the BEST People! :rolleyes-41:
What about her witness that said it never happened?

What rape victim? She doesn't remember where it happened, she doesn't remember when it happened...she didn't tell any friends or family that it happened, not even her BFFs, and she didn't tell her husband until 2012 where he found out with a therapist where she didn't even name Kavanaugh as one of the attackers...

WTF is a near rape victim?

Gawd you people are the dumbest c**ts on the planet.

She's not lying.

Where can I go to read that the victim was drinking at a party at age 16?

I don't know. I have not read anything about her drinking.

I was only replying to those who claimed she did and I tried to do it in a diplomatic way.

It doesn't matter if she drank anything. Everyone knows it's no excuse to try to rape a female.

As I said, we knew about boys like that when I was in high school. We knew their names and knew to stay away from them.

I believe her and am not surprised he was one of those boys.

He's already a proven liar. He lied to congress in the bush boy years and it's been proven so it doesn't matter if he's under oath or not. He has no problem with lying so I don't believe anything he says.

They aren’t admissible in most courts because of the inconsistent results. But stick with your little tirade.

Yet they are used routinely in security clearances within the US government. Demonstrating that they have utility.

What does Kavanaugh have to lose? After all, if his denials are an 'unequivocal' as he insists, then surely he'll pass with flying colors.

Exactly as Ford already has.

One would think that with the Manafort flip and Mueller noose tightening, Guido would keep his damn mouth shut. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Sad

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...mp-jr-instagram-post-mocked-kavanaugh-accuser

sub-buzz-8132-1537189665-3.png
JR is a PIG just like his daddy

It hasn't been proven anything happened, yet, and you're ready to put the guy behind bars. Learn the word "allegedly".

Hell. I'd mock her to. She's plenty mockable.

I sincerely hope that if you, your daughter, or your sister ever try to share a sexual assault experience......that they aren't mocked. But are listened to and treated with respect.

You mean like how Hillary Clinton mocked a 12 year old girl that was raped by her client by laughing about it?

It’s amazing how liberals just dismiss the fact that Hillary defended an actual rapist of a young girl, got him off with a slap on the wrist, and laughed about it on tape. And yet according to them Republicans are evil and support rape because they aren’t believing a baseless accusation of groping, not rape, 40 years after the fact.

Uhhh.,..this wouldn't be anything like your last scenario would it?

View attachment 217023

My last scenario was right on the money - cut it with the OT trolling (reported)
I can't wait to see the jokes made when Beavis Trump is perp-walked in cuffs.

#WhatADayThatWillBe

That day looms near - I plan on a Perp-Walk PARTAY! :D

View attachment 217021

My scenario is FAR more likely than yours. :)

34255302220_69514a8e7e_b.jpg

Keep dreaming....tell us how your scenario goes when Trump is getting on Air Force one in 2024 when he is leaving office after his 2nd Term...

And handing over the reigns to Pence for another 8 years.
With Kavenaugh on the court.

Forum List

Back