Trump just admitted he's not a man of the people - accepts bribes

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014

"ā€œIā€™m for electric cars, I have to be because Elon endorsed me very strongly,ā€ he told attendees."

"At the Republican National Convention, Trump vowed to slash President Bidenā€™s regulations aiming to boost electric car adoption on day one of his presidency."

Elon Musk's $45 million is going to make Musk a LOT OF MONEY.

This is a BRIBE. The rich can bribe Trump so Trump will do what they want.

The working man can't bribe Trump because they don't have a spare $45 million.

One rich man giving another rich man what he wants in exchange for a BRIBE.

"ā€œIā€™m for electric cars, I have to be because Elon endorsed me very strongly,ā€ he told attendees."

"At the Republican National Convention, Trump vowed to slash President Bidenā€™s regulations aiming to boost electric car adoption on day one of his presidency."

He was joking. He laughed and the audience laughed.

ā€˜Thereā€™s a clash, but it doesnā€™t last long - proving Donald Trumpā€™s dominance over Elon Musk here.

Musk says he wants to come up with a positive future and talks about tackling global warming and rising sea levels.

He seems to be advocating for the same transition to renewable energy that Democrats have been pushing for years.

Donald Trump pivots: The biggest threat is not global warming. Itā€™s nuclear warming, he says.

Musk laughs.

Trump: "No, really."ā€™ ibid

Trump is truly stupid and ignorance ā€“ clearly unfit to be president.

ā€˜Thereā€™s a clash, but it doesnā€™t last long - proving Donald Trumpā€™s dominance over Elon Musk here.

Musk says he wants to come up with a positive future and talks about tackling global warming and rising sea levels.

He seems to be advocating for the same transition to renewable energy that Democrats have been pushing for years.

Donald Trump pivots: The biggest threat is not global warming. Itā€™s nuclear warming, he says.

Musk laughs.

But, trump's felony convictions make the trump Nazis feel he is one of them.

^^ Cope harder.

He was joking. He laughed and the audience laughed.

Every fucking time he says something that then becomes inconvenient, it's "a joke"....

Has he said anything serious? How can you tell the difference between serious and not serious? Do you want a comedian in the White House, who just cracks jokes all the time?

Musk laughs.

But then because it's fucking stupid, his supporters say "it's a joke" and that solves all his problems.

When was the last time he said anything that wasn't a "joke"?

Trump is for ALL American businesses.

:thankusmile:

No, he's not. He'll give to the biggest businesses. Walmart has been fucking smaller businesses up the ass for decades. Why? It BRIBED the US government, it bribed state governments to give it an unfair advantage. What did Trump do to stop this? NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING.

He gave tax cuts to the rich, didn't work. Didn't work for the working man, worked well for the rich, didn't it?

What's he ever done for family run businesses? Nothing.

Forum List

Back