Trump just de-regulated everything

How about polluters held accountable with Dems. Like with BP and the Deepwater Horizon.
Polluters allowed to do whatever they want with repugs.
the people who use terms like repugs are the problem in this country right now.

yes. you.

But all your fellow Trump lemmings using the phrase "libtard" is not an issue at all.

Double standard much?

We actually prefer to ridicule you stupid Libtards by calling you Moon Bats.

Isn't it amazing how nowadays you idiot Moon Bats are against reducing both regulations and taxes? How dumb is that?

You must think the government is your friend or savior or whatever.

You can call me whatever you want, I do not really give a shit what someone so stupid as to think I am a libela thinks about me. You clearly do not have the IQ god gave a head of cabbage, so call me whatever you desire.

Another racist moron that does not understand a dislike of Trump does not make one a liberal.

racist?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Without a doubt.

Watch the stock market jump again today. :laugh:

ABC News (@ABC) | Twitter

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations

Yes, because who the fuck cares about bank fraud,loan sharks, clean water, clean air, clean food.....all that stuff is for "sissy liberal"......Right wing, Trump cultist can put up with all that shit they breathe and ingest....they're "tough"................LOL

You are correct sir.

an accident when their side does it.

filthy bastards when the other side does.
How about polluters held accountable with Dems. Like with BP and the Deepwater Horizon.

yes. you.

But all your fellow Trump lemmings using the phrase "libtard" is not an issue at all.

Double standard much?

Isn't it amazing how nowadays you idiot Moon Bats are against reducing both regulations and taxes? How dumb is that?

You can call me whatever you want, I do not really give a shit what someone so stupid as to think I am a libela thinks about me. You clearly do not have the IQ god gave a head of cabbage, so call me whatever you desire.

Another racist moron that does not understand a dislike of Trump does not make one a liberal.

The word you're looking for is "libtard".

yes. you.

Double standard much?

The word you're looking for is "libtard".

that is not a word, it is an example of what happens when you have a 5 year old's mind in an adult's body.

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!

We had that under Obama. So what's going to change?

EPA pollutes Colo. river during mine cleanup

The epa didn’t pollute anything . They hired a private company to clean up a POLLUTED mine and they screwed up and poured it into the river .
who did they represent? oh yes, the EPA on their orders.

And who did the EPA represent? Oh yes, Barack Obama and every liberal Democrat in this country.

Wow. They really screwed to pooch. :laugh:

Free market give consumers a better product.
Deregulation Definition & Example | InvestingAnswers

IDIOT.....from your own citation........(learn to read before posting.....LOL)

Deregulation can be damaging to consumers, especially when natural monopolies are involved (such as electric utilities or other situations with immense infrastructure or technical needs). Some also point out that the elimination of weaker competitors in a deregulated environment means the loss of jobs

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."
NAS DOWN 19
DOW DOWN 76

Doesn't matter. Do you seriously think the market is going to mysteriously crash under Trump? Do you also thing it's not going to reach more record high levels?

That magnificent orange SOB is not yet done making America great again. You ain't seen nothing yet.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!

We had that under Obama. So what's going to change?

EPA pollutes Colo. river during mine cleanup

The epa didn’t pollute anything . They hired a private company to clean up a POLLUTED mine and they screwed up and poured it into the river .
who did they represent? oh yes, the EPA on their orders.

And who did the EPA represent? Oh yes, Barack Obama and every liberal Democrat in this country.

Wow. They really screwed to pooch. :laugh:

Sorry, but the EPA was a gift from a Republican president.

an accident when their side does it.

filthy bastards when the other side does.

yes. you.

Double standard much?

yea, never see you jump to conclusions.

EV-ER!

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."
NAS DOWN 19
DOW DOWN 76

Doesn't matter. Do you seriously think the market is going to mysteriously crash under Trump? Do you also thing it's not going to reach more record high levels?

That magnificent orange SOB is not yet done making America great again. You ain't seen nothing yet.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

It will not mysteriously crash, it will crash because that is what it is designed to do periodically as a method of control. It will happen before the end of Trump's first term if we continue on the pattern of the last 12 crashes.

yes. you.

Double standard much?

racist?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Without a doubt.
moon bat = racist.

i'd ask you to explain that to me but my biggest fear is that you would try.

the mumbling old derelict damn sure isnt trying to control the national debt ... deregulate $1T you old bitch.

Hey, mang: Deregulate $20 trillion dollars worth of national debt your Marxist cocksucking mango-headed bastard ran up.

yes. you.

Double standard much?

yea, never see you jump to conclusions.

EV-ER!

never, I am perfect in every way! :wine:

Double standard much?

racist?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Without a doubt.
moon bat = racist.

I did not say moon bat equaled racist. I said the individual who made the post was a racist.

Last edited:

racist?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Without a doubt.
moon bat = racist.

I did not say moo bat equaled racist. I said the individual who made the post was a racist.

You made the comment they were down. I replied why.
Markets are down due to Iran.
Umm... the market’s down.

Day's not over yet. Even CNN is saying "Please Mr. Trump! We can't stand any more of this winning!"

News flash! U.S. economy already looks strong
Day is over. Markets closed down. Your record of idiocy is safe.
Why are you telling me? JGalt idiotically predicted trump cutting regulations would cause the market’s to rise today. They didn’t despite silly excuses for why they didn’t.
Your silly excuses fail to help JGalt, who predicted trump would rally the market today. You should tell him.

Forum List

Back