Trump just de-regulated everything

Trumptards Lie! They want more regulations on everything. They want to restrict voting to only white males, force you to use certain bathrooms, police how you have sex & who with, who you can hire, give a ride, educate, rent to, be friends with, force you to pay higher prices for everything, show papers & ID's, slam you with building codes, force you to buy insurance, wear helmets, seat-belts, force you to only wear the clothes they choose, salute their flag, sing their anthems, worship their religion, take away your freedoms, speech, protest, ect!
We wanna party like it's 1699!

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!

We had that under Obama. So what's going to change?

EPA pollutes Colo. river during mine cleanup
an accident when their side does it.

filthy bastards when the other side does.
How about polluters held accountable with Dems. Like with BP and the Deepwater Horizon.
Polluters allowed to do whatever they want with repugs.
When were jugheads stooges held accountable for this?

2B2DCBED00000578-3187787-image-m-31_1438954830044.jpg

Markets are down due to Iran.
Watch the stock market jump again today. :laugh:

ABC News (@ABC) | Twitter

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."
Umm... the market’s down.

Day's not over yet. Even CNN is saying "Please Mr. Trump! We can't stand any more of this winning!"

News flash! U.S. economy already looks strong
Day is over. Markets closed down. Your record of idiocy is safe.

That and waiting on final tax plan

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."

Day's not over yet. Even CNN is saying "Please Mr. Trump! We can't stand any more of this winning!"

Why are you telling me? JGalt idiotically predicted trump cutting regulations would cause the market’s to rise today. They didn’t despite silly excuses for why they didn’t.

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations

Yes, because who the fuck cares about bank fraud,loan sharks, clean water, clean air, clean food.....all that stuff is for "sissy liberal"......Right wing, Trump cultist can put up with all that shit they breathe and ingest....they're "tough"................LOL

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!

an accident when their side does it.

filthy bastards when the other side does.
How about polluters held accountable with Dems. Like with BP and the Deepwater Horizon.
Polluters allowed to do whatever they want with repugs.
the people who use terms like repugs are the problem in this country right now.

yes. you.

you go into shit with your mind made up and then force the situation to fit your fucked up mindset. you project your worst case scenario fears as something that will happen if we don't do your bidding RIGHT NOW and get all violently pissed off when daddy says "there there son, calm down".

i never said stop accountability. if you wish to talk to me, talk to me and leave your stereotypical bullshit at the door.

and you left off the EPA - they're the ones to be held accountable for THAT mess.

You made the comment they were down. I replied why.

Why are you telling me? JGalt idiotically predicted trump cutting regulations would cause the market’s to rise today. They didn’t despite silly excuses for why they didn’t.

look at the lefty twit just jumped off the cliff. Too funny.

The epa didn’t pollute anything . They hired a private company to clean up a POLLUTED mine and they screwed up and poured it into the river .

Doing what we elected him to do.
Meeting his campaign promises.

It's going to be a great 7 years.

The epa didn’t pollute anything . They hired a private company to clean up a POLLUTED mine and they screwed up and poured it into the river .
who did they represent? oh yes, the EPA on their orders.

The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."

Great time line, those 1960s......Those civil right leaders were a pain in the neck anyway........LOL

And ? Did they say “hey, toss it in the river !”

Goodbye EPA asshats.

Nobody will miss you. You're lucky to escape with your lives.

The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."

Great time line, those 1960s......Those civil right leaders were a pain in the neck anyway........LOL

The dems were good at killing them, though. The one thing dems are good at is killing decent people who are trying to do the right thing.

And ? Did they say “hey, toss it in the river !”
does it matter? No, they represented the EPA, period. the blame goes directly to them. they should have left it alone. there was no win in that project.

the mumbling old derelict damn sure isnt trying to control the national debt ... deregulate $1T you old bitch.

Less taxation and less regulations are some of the things we need to help undo all the damage that asshole Obama did to this country. God bless Trump! MAGA!

Forum List

Back