Trump just de-regulated everything

the mumbling old derelict damn sure isnt trying to control the national debt ... deregulate $1T you old bitch.

Imagine that, he's got another $18-$19 trillion to go in order to catch up with Obama.

When can I buy whatever drug I want from pharmacy? That's right NEVER because Trumptards wave of NEW REGULATIONS!

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!

Yup, end of the world is right around the corner, better give all your stuff to goodwill quick.

Watch the stock market jump again today. :laugh:

ABC News (@ABC) | Twitter

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."

you know, Trump didn't really get rid of a single regulation today, it was just a photo op so all his leemings could get a woody for a little while.

it is remarkable how well Trump plays people like you

Oh, goody! Now we can all look forward to unsafe products, quack cures, tainted food, lies in advertising and labeling, air so think with pollution you can't breathe, and rivers and streams so polluted you can light them on fire. MAGA! Covfefe!

We had that under Obama. So what's going to change?

EPA pollutes Colo. river during mine cleanup
an accident when their side does it.

filthy bastards when the other side does.
How about polluters held accountable with Dems. Like with BP and the Deepwater Horizon.
Polluters allowed to do whatever they want with repugs.
the people who use terms like repugs are the problem in this country right now.

yes. you.

But all your fellow Trump lemmings using the phrase "libtard" is not an issue at all.

Double standard much?

Yup, end of the world is right around the corner, better give all your stuff to goodwill quick.
North Korea told Trump KMA and the moron is still talking about his big beautiful, biggest ever, tax cut

TO BILLIONAIRES

How about polluters held accountable with Dems. Like with BP and the Deepwater Horizon.

yes. you.

But all your fellow Trump lemmings using the phrase "libtard" is not an issue at all.

Double standard much?
yea, you never see me get into with a conservative, do you? if not, you're not paying attention.

i don't like the phrases *at all* on either side because it's just a stupid ass way to start off a conversation. assumptions and insults. where *good* can a convo go if you keep going there?

i'm not here to slam people. if i were trust me - i'd get a lot more "likes" than i do now. just trying to understand more viewpoints and common ground around us all.

yes. you.

Double standard much?

We actually prefer to ridicule you stupid Libtards by calling you Moon Bats.

Isn't it amazing how nowadays you idiot Moon Bats are against reducing both regulations and taxes? How dumb is that?

You must think the government is your friend or savior or whatever.

Yeah I saw part of that - what a shit-show
The world is a complex place - more complexity demands a reasonable increase in the number of regulations.
Drumpf's dream of making America 1950s Mayberry again won't happen but he'll do a fine job of fouling up our air and our water.
Now that I think about it, Donald would make a excellent fillin' station attendant, but at least Gomer didn't get 5 deferments and invent a foot owie.

0163f8d6ccc35a79ec072671859a184b.jpg

Gomer_at_pump.jpg

North Korea told Trump KMA and the moron is still talking about his big beautiful, biggest ever, tax cut

TO BILLIONAIRES

And if he was talking about NK you'd be pissing and moaning about taxes.

Less taxation and less regulations are some of the things we need to help undo all the damage that asshole Obama did to this country. God bless Trump! MAGA!

yeah look at all that damage ... unemploymemt 4% .. dow rose for years setting record highs ..

stupid obama hating asshats- r clueless.

Waaaaaaa! The sky is falling!

This country was built on abundant cheap energy. You like cheap energy, don't you?

yes. you.

Double standard much?

Isn't it amazing how nowadays you idiot Moon Bats are against reducing both regulations and taxes? How dumb is that?

You can call me whatever you want, I do not really give a shit what someone so stupid as to think I am a libela thinks about me. You clearly do not have the IQ god gave a head of cabbage, so call me whatever you desire.

Another racist moron that does not understand a dislike of Trump does not make one a liberal.

Markets are down due to Iran.
Watch the stock market jump again today. :laugh:

ABC News (@ABC) | Twitter

"Pres. Trump cuts red tape in front of stack of paper representing current regulations. The president says his administration's goal is to return to the 1960-level regulations."
Umm... the market’s down.

Day's not over yet. Even CNN is saying "Please Mr. Trump! We can't stand any more of this winning!"

News flash! U.S. economy already looks strong
Day is over. Markets closed down. Your record of idiocy is safe.
Why are you telling me? JGalt idiotically predicted trump cutting regulations would cause the market’s to rise today. They didn’t despite silly excuses for why they didn’t.

Doesn't matter. Trump is deregulating everything a net neutrality is gone. We'll see more record stock market numbers maybe tomorrow, the next day, or whenever.

I bet when you were living under Obama, you never thought you'd see this country winning so much.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

yes. you.

Double standard much?

You can call me whatever you want, I do not really give a shit what someone so stupid as to think I am a libela thinks about me. You clearly do not have the IQ god gave a head of cabbage, so call me whatever you desire.

Another racist moron that does not understand a dislike of Trump does not make one a liberal.

racist?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Forum List

Back