Trump just got a Japanese company to invest 50 BILLION in the USA and create 50k jobs!

When they turn the banks loose to build another bubble setting up another massive crash and subsequent recession it will all be for naught. Trump can do these murky deals til the day he dies and still not fill the hole that the big banks are going to blow in our economy.

Trump announced it.

Not the business itself.

He also didn't announce that his daughter sat in on the meeting and was given a huge boost for her business.

That's highly illegal.

So the deal will fail.

Trump announced it.

Not the business itself.

He also didn't announce that his daughter sat in on the meeting and was given a huge boost for her business.

That's highly illegal.

So the deal will fail.
Irrelevant post.

Breitbart? Seriously ?

I know, right? The first thread on this (or one of them out of the echosphere) cited as its source Rump's Twitter account. :lol:

The company is already invested here, have been for years. They own Sprint/Nextel.

Breitbart? Seriously ?

Here, something you trust. Never dismiss the source if you can verify it with another legitimate one.

Trump announces Japanese corporate giant is investing $50 billion in the U.S.

Actually it's the OP'S job to verify it with a legitimate one --- not the reader's.

It's a real story -- sort of. What's interesting is that the Echobabblers just grab the first thing off the shelf if they like what they see --- Dimbart. Rump's Twitter account. Viral Nosebook memes from Macedonia. Critical thinking is a lost art.

Breitbart? Seriously ?

I know, right? The first thread on this (or one of them out of the echosphere) cited as its source Rump's Twitter account. :lol:

The company is already invested here, have been for years. They own Sprint/Nextel.

Yet it is ion the far left drone bog sites like Washington Post and NYtimes, so OP is probably true, even if you wish to dismiss the source..

The information can be verified through the far left religious scriptures!

Breitbart? Seriously ?

Here, something you trust. Never dismiss the source if you can verify it with another legitimate one.

Trump announces Japanese corporate giant is investing $50 billion in the U.S.

Actually it's the OP'S job to verify it with a legitimate one --- not the reader's.

It's a real story -- sort of. What's interesting is that the Echobabblers just grab the first thing off the shelf if they like what they see --- Dimbart. Rump's Twitter account. Viral Nosebook memes from Macedonia. Critical thinking is a lost art.

Says the far left drone that posts far left religious dogma not connected to reality!

When they turn the banks loose to build another bubble setting up another massive crash and subsequent recession it will all be for naught. Trump can do these murky deals til the day he dies and still not fill the hole that the big banks are going to blow in our economy.
SoftBank isn't a bank

SoftBank isn't a bank
I know. I do not care about some "deal" the president elect allegedly made, it's meaningless until someone gets a working class paycheck. I'm talking about republicans plan to gut financial regulations and set us up for another crash. It's coming about two years from now and it is going to be bad.

Yeah, this winning business sucks. Libs. will find a "problem" when they rediscover nothing is for free, and then they'll forget again.

SoftBank isn't a bank
I know. I do not care about some "deal" the president elect allegedly made, it's meaningless until someone gets a working class paycheck. I'm talking about republicans plan to gut financial regulations and set us up for another crash. It's coming about two years from now and it is going to be bad.

Yeah ok. Banks are not evil. They are the drivers of the economy, and freeing up the banks will be good for America.

SoftBank isn't a bank

Yeah ok. Banks are not evil. They are the drivers of the economy, and freeing up the banks will be good for America.
Yea, like Bush did.

Cool story. Did you know our economy traditionally heads north and south? We've headed north over the last 4 years, I figure we're good for another 3-4 and possibly seven with a competent POUS, beings Obama left much to be desired. .

Cool story. Did you know our economy traditionally heads north and south? We've headed north over the last 4 years, I figure we're good for another 3-4 and possibly 7 with a competent POUS.
That must be why unemployment is at 4.5% and there are 5.8 million jobs unfilled.

America has 5.8 million job openings, matches all-time high

Forum List

Back