Trump just got a Japanese company to invest 50 BILLION in the USA and create 50k jobs!

Nobody is not "enjoying the good news". We are questioning the claim that Trump made this deal happen. Being honest would be linking to one of the sources which tells us that this deal has been in the works for a long time and that Trump had little, if anything, to do with it.

Blatant deflection. Enjoy the good news.

I didn't vote for him either, but you can be honest.
You can be honest and say that what is good news today is shown in a different light tomorrow...you give Trump some positive headlines and Trump opens up the purse strings to you...the purse string of the public .."other people's money" used to make deals LOL when it comes to Trump ...nothing whatsoever is at it seems with this reality show dude ...

Nobody is not "enjoying the good news". We are questioning the claim that Trump made this deal happen. Being honest would be linking to one of the sources which tells us that this deal has been in the works for a long time and that Trump had little, if anything, to do with it.
The people who paid Trump U tuition learned the lesson that everything can be projected rosily then the reality shows up to spoil it all...now our Nation as a whole is gonna pay Trump U tuition....

Blatant deflection. Enjoy the good news.I didn't vote for him either, but you can be honest..
You can be honest and say that what is good news today is shown in a different light tomorrow...you give Trump some positive headlines and Trump opens up the purse strings to you...the purse string of the public .."other people's money" used to make deals LOL when it comes to Trump ...nothing whatsoever is at it seems with this reality show dude ...
Just like the right wingers who took every positive story during the Obama administration and ignored/avoided/minimized/distorted it.

Just like 'em.

Blatant deflection. Enjoy the good news.I didn't vote for him either, but you can be honest..
Just like the right wingers who took every positive story during the Obama administration and ignored/avoided/minimized/distorted it.

Just like 'em.

Of course. It's just like em'. No difference at all.

Just like 'em.

No , not just like them, Trump has a track record of FUCKING PEOPLE OVER WHO TRUSTED HIM...6 Bankruptcies [ creditors got fucked] , 4000 law suits [miscellaneous people got fucked]...Trump U rubes got fucked ....

Obama never had such a record

Carrier is still building a plant in Mexico and shipping jobs there its just that now we are helping pay for it

Just like 'em.

No , not just like them, Trump has a track record of FUCKING PEOPLE OVER WHO TRUSTED HIM...6 Bankruptcies [ creditors got fucked] , 4000 law suits [miscellaneous people got fucked]...Trump U rubes got fucked ....

Obama never had such a record
The behaviors.

You can find some liberals who behave as poorly as the RW nutbags. But they are marginalized and not given prominence.

Even here....the few libs who have expressed a desire to see Trump fail are not getting support from most of us. They don't get "thanked" for their dopey posts.

Not the same. Not in scope and not in depth. You can point to a few examples....but it doesn't support your claim.

what if Carrier was threatening to ship 1.7 million jobs out of our economy to send them to Bull Shit Mountain as a sacrifice to the Baal of Austerity mother F$%#-ers ....

184008_10150249374746650_3093416_n.jpg
0803_govt_employment_Chart2.jpg

what if Carrier was threatening to ship 1.7 million jobs out of our economy to send them to Bull Shit Mountain as a sacrifice to the Baal of Austerity mother F$%#-ers ....

0803_govt_employment_Chart2.jpg
is Pelosi complaining about this too? damn those evil 1 per-centers giving billions to President Trump!

Trump Announces Japanese Telecom Co. Will Invest $50 Billion to Create 50,000 Jobs in U.S. - Breitbart

WOW! WOW! WOW! I am already getting tired of winning...this tends to happen when our corporate tax rate is more in line with the rest of the damn world.

Coming from Trump? Right on bro. Where are the details?

This is like his dealings with Carrier. Last night he told American people he saved 1,100 jobs........ actually the right number is 730. He lied again.
Union leaders said ( actual words ) trump lied his ass off. See link.
Carrier will also increase of air condition and furnace effective Jan. 1. See link.

Carrier union leader: Trump 'lied his ass off' about deal

Carrier to hike prices on furnaces and air conditioners

President-elect Donald Trump "lied his ass off" about the terms of the deal to keep Carrier manufacturing jobs in the United States, the Carrier union's president said Tuesday.

United Steelworkers 1999 President Chuck Jones was optimistic when Trump first promised to save the jobs of 1,350 workers at Carrier's Indiana plant, The Washington Post reports. Carrier had originally planned to move the jobs to Mexico, but decided to keep 730 of the jobs in Indiana after receiving $7 million in tax breaks from the state, where Vice President-elect Mike Pence is governor.

Jones told the Post that he hoped Trump would explain at a Dec. 1 meeting that 550 of the Carrier jobs weren't saved.

“But he got up there,” Jones said, “and, for whatever reason, lied his ass off.”

At a celebratory rally last week, Trump praised the deal, telling the press, "Now they’re keeping — actually the number’s over 1,100 people,” he said, “which is so great.”

Jones said the numbers of jobs saved reported by Trump and Pence were misleading and included positions that weren't slated to move to Mexico.

“Trump and Pence, they pulled a dog and pony show on the numbers,” Jones said. “I almost threw up in my mouth.”

Trump Announces Japanese Telecom Co. Will Invest $50 Billion to Create 50,000 Jobs in U.S. - Breitbart

WOW! WOW! WOW! I am already getting tired of winning...this tends to happen when our corporate tax rate is more in line with the rest of the damn world.

Coming from Trump? Right on bro. Where are the details?

This is like his dealings with Carrier. Last night he told American people he saved 1,100 jobs........ actually the right number is 730. He lied again.
Union leaders said ( actual words ) trump lied his ass off. See link.
Carrier will also increase of air condition and furnace effective Jan. 1. See link.

Carrier union leader: Trump 'lied his ass off' about deal

Carrier to hike prices on furnaces and air conditioners

President-elect Donald Trump "lied his ass off" about the terms of the deal to keep Carrier manufacturing jobs in the United States, the Carrier union's president said Tuesday.

United Steelworkers 1999 President Chuck Jones was optimistic when Trump first promised to save the jobs of 1,350 workers at Carrier's Indiana plant, The Washington Post reports. Carrier had originally planned to move the jobs to Mexico, but decided to keep 730 of the jobs in Indiana after receiving $7 million in tax breaks from the state, where Vice President-elect Mike Pence is governor.

Jones told the Post that he hoped Trump would explain at a Dec. 1 meeting that 550 of the Carrier jobs weren't saved.

“But he got up there,” Jones said, “and, for whatever reason, lied his ass off.”

At a celebratory rally last week, Trump praised the deal, telling the press, "Now they’re keeping — actually the number’s over 1,100 people,” he said, “which is so great.”

Jones said the numbers of jobs saved reported by Trump and Pence were misleading and included positions that weren't slated to move to Mexico.

“Trump and Pence, they pulled a dog and pony show on the numbers,” Jones said. “I almost threw up in my mouth.”
A union leader who voted for Clinton. YAWN. Already read an article on the whiny piss ant.

Maybe not. But I find it good practice to verify a story posted in the OP before commenting on it.

Lest it be that "fake news" we keep hearing about.

Templar, Etherion, whoever you want to be this week -

You're one of the few I hold out some hope for.

There really is fake news, it's all been proven.

The ones clinging to the 'fake news is more real' theory are on their way out.

Stay on the clean side of the fight. Honesty is respected. Respect is something they'll never have, and respect opens better doors.

Maybe not. But I find it good practice to verify a story posted in the OP before commenting on it.

Lest it be that "fake news" we keep hearing about.

Templar, Etherion, whoever you want to be this week -

You're one of the few I hold out some hope for.

There really is fake news, it's all been proven.

The ones clinging to the 'fake news is more real' theory are on their way out.

Stay on the clean side of the fight. Honesty is respected. Respect is something they'll never have, and respect opens better doors.

Let's put it this way, it's better to do your research and sound like a smart idiot, rather than to not do your research and sound like a dumb idiot.
tip-hat.gif

Forum List

Back