Trump just got a Japanese company to invest 50 BILLION in the USA and create 50k jobs!

Maybe not. But I find it good practice to verify a story posted in the OP before commenting on it.

Lest it be that "fake news" we keep hearing about.

Templar, Etherion, whoever you want to be this week -

You're one of the few I hold out some hope for.

There really is fake news, it's all been proven.

The ones clinging to the 'fake news is more real' theory are on their way out.

Stay on the clean side of the fight. Honesty is respected. Respect is something they'll never have, and respect opens better doors.

Let's put it this way, it's better to do your research and sound like a smart idiot, rather than to not do your research and sound like a dumb idiot.

Liars don't sound smart. They just think they do.

Honesty is the way to go.

Trump has announced a new deal with the "Dental Fairy Corporation " to provide cash money if you lose a tooth and put it under your pillow .....neither Obama nor Clinton were ever able to reach such a deal ...plus you get free admission to Trump U....

Trump just got a Japanese company to invest 50 BILLION in the USA and create 50k jobs!

Great!
That's around a week's worth of jobs created by Obama.
He better line up some more investors.

Last edited:

Great!
That's around a week's with of jobs created by Obama.

Obama is responsible for the New McDonalds opening up across the street. He will also help organize a strike after they open so the workers can make $15 an hour.

Great!
That's around a week's with of jobs created by Obama.

Obama is responsible for the New McDonalds opening up across the street. He will also help organize a strike after they open so the workers can make $15 an hour.

Nearly 16 MIL jobs over the last 81 mos.
Trump has some ground to cover before I cheer.

Carrier union president receiving death threats after ..
images

because telling the truth about Trump is a Revolutionary act....

Trump Announces Japanese Telecom Co. Will Invest $50 Billion to Create 50,000 Jobs in U.S. - Breitbart

WOW! WOW! WOW! I am already getting tired of winning...this tends to happen when our corporate tax rate is more in line with the rest of the damn world.
Obama is still potus. Thanks Obama.

But we already know you guys are going to take credit.

And remember trump said we have slow job growth under Obama? That's because Ryan wouldn't let him spend money on infrastructure. What's trump going to do? You guessed it. And now that Republicans are in charge they won't worry about the debt

Outright lies like the OP should be considered trolling and the threads moved out of 'Politics'.

Trump Announces Japanese Telecom Co. Will Invest $50 Billion to Create 50,000 Jobs in U.S. - Breitbart

WOW! WOW! WOW! I am already getting tired of winning...this tends to happen when our corporate tax rate is more in line with the rest of the damn world.
Obama is still potus. Thanks Obama.

But we already know you guys are going to take credit.

And remember trump said we have slow job growth under Obama? That's because Ryan wouldn't let him spend money on infrastructure. What's trump going to do? You guessed it. And now that Republicans are in charge they won't worry about the debt
Did Obama talk to this person? Nope! Trump did. In fact they met at Trump tower cupcake....try reading the news.

Forum List

Back