Trump just got a Japanese company to invest 50 BILLION in the USA and create 50k jobs!

ROFLMAO! booming is 95 million OUT of work....ROFLMAO! Holy shit. That was funny!

Lawsuit Alleges Trump Stole $6 Million from Members
December 8, 2016

A federal judge “refused yet another request” by Donald Trump to toss a 2013 lawsuit filed against his Trump National Golf Club in Jupiter, Florida, the Palm Beach Post reports.

“Club members say Trump hasn’t returned an estimated $6 million to members of his country club… Trump bought the club from the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club & Spa for $5 million in 2012. When the Ritz owned it, deposits ranging from $35,000 to $210,000 were refundable. But once Trump bought the club, some club members say Trump changed the rules and refused to return their deposits.”

Dinosaur Tail Found Preserved in Amber
Source: National Geographic

The tail of a 99-million-year-old dinosaur, including bones, soft tissue, and even feathers, has been found preserved in amber, according to a report published today in the journal Current Biology.

While individual dinosaur-era feathers have been found in amber, and evidence for feathered dinosaurs is captured in fossil impressions, this is the first time that scientists are able to clearly associate well-preserved feathers with a dinosaur, and in turn gain a better understanding of the evolution and structure of dinosaur feathers.
Read more: First Dinosaur Tail Found Preserved in Amber

make a clone and send them to Florida our critter s will win

And . . . crickets!

Turns out:

* The $50 billion is credited to President Obama (praise be unto Him!)

* It wasn't $50 billion - it was $100 billion!

The deal was made before Trump became president. But keep on believing the con man who has lied over and over again and has taken credit for things he didn't do.

Next, I bet Trump will now credit take credit for the invention of the telephone and he created millions of jobs in telecommunications.

But keep on cheering on your Fürher.

Last edited:
And now that Republicans are in charge they won't worry about the debt
Reagan proved that deficits do not matter under a white male administration ...
And by winning after years of bad behavior Republicans have proved the American public is really stupid
The US public,specially the white male segment,
Rising morbidity and mortality in midlife among white non-Hispanics
was in a fearful anxious state as we are in a period of rapid financial social technological change. Into this soup of anxiety a new ingredient was introduced "fake news stories" including a last minute fake e mail story introduced to the public by none other than the GOP head of the FBI
Holocaust attorney sues FBI over election interference that could 'lead to impeachment' of Trump
the vulnerable ones went to Trump

Trump beat the polls in states with more white voters without college degrees
Pollsters Probably Didn’t Talk To Enough White Voters Without College Degrees

And by winning after years of bad behavior Republicans have proved the American public is really stupid
The US public,specially the white male segment,
Rising morbidity and mortality in midlife among white non-Hispanics
was in a fearful anxious state as we are in a period of rapid financial social technological change. Into this soup of anxiety a new ingredient was introduced "fake news stories" including a last minute fake e mail story introduced to the public by none other than the GOP head of the FBI
Holocaust attorney sues FBI over election interference that could 'lead to impeachment' of Trump
the vulnerable ones went to Trump

Trump beat the polls in states with more white voters without college degrees
Pollsters Probably Didn’t Talk To Enough White Voters Without College Degrees
I guess people are free to be stupid and other people are free to exploit that.

My advice is don't have kids. Unless you really want them.

And you can't just have one because every only child is weird. But two is expensive.

The deal was made before Trump became president. But keep on believing the con man who has lied over and over again and has taken credit for things he didn't do.

Next, I bet Trump will now credit take credit for the invention of the telephone and he created millions of jobs in telecommunications.

Its FUHRER you incompetent douche and you mind showing some PROOF the deal was done before Trump became president? Also if that's the case WHY would the man behind the deal the Japanese dude come to Trump tower to specifically talk to President Elect Trump instead of going to see President Obama?

You don't understand huh? Trump isn't a republican. He ran as a republican for the same reason Bernie Sanders ran as a democrat,there was zero chance EITHER would have gotten the attention they needed to win if they ran as independents. What other republican pushes back against free trade like Trump does? What republican wants to STOP the goofy wars we are constantly in? NONE.

Its FUHRER you incompetent douche and you mind showing some PROOF the deal was done before Trump became president? Also if that's the case WHY would the man behind the deal the Japanese dude come to Trump tower to specifically talk to President Elect Trump instead of going to see President Obama?

So quick to start personal insults. Did I trigger you? I guess liberals aren't the only ones that get triggered. Lol

So quick to start personal insults. Did I trigger you? I guess liberals aren't the only ones that get triggered. Lol
No link eh? Figured so. I hate stupidity in others especially when they seem so sure of themselves yet can't even google a word to insure they spell it correctly. Now that link please.

Forum List

Back