Trump just released a statement backing the Saudis against who he referred to as the "very disloyal PGA." For those still talking about a fist bump

The Saudis don't like rude, arrogant people.

Biden was just wrong.

You understand the difference?
He wasn't wrong.

He was going hat-in-hand to beg for oil.

You don't insult the folks whose favor you're political future hangs on.

Biden ate a supersized helping of crow stew in front of G-d and everyone to get an increase in production from the Saudis.

And they gave him half of what Biden is releasing per day from the National Reserves.

What a kick in the teeth.

We didn't care about the fist bump.

It was the fact that Biden...the man who called MLS a murderer and promised to make Saudi Arabia a pariah state would then go over there and give MLS a PR windfall like that was unconscionable FROM HIS PERSPECTIVE.

Trump didn't call MLS a murderer and has had a very good relationship with the Saudis.

You do understand the difference, don't you?
Trump didn't call out the Saudis because in his own words "I make millions of dollars doing business with them".

See how he operates?

The cash earnings are more fair in the Saudi's new golf association...
Players have been urging the PGA to do something for years but they are stubborn... and what is stubborn?... a close friend of stupid....

They are fair in the same way participation trophies are fair, they remove the reward for actually being good and winning.

Not really sure what is unfair about the PGA. One has to go all the way down to number 111 to find someone that has not made a million dollars in 2022 on the tour.

Hell two people who have not won an event this year are at more than 5 and 6 million in earnings.

Really hard to feel bad for these guys

They are fair in the same way participation trophies are fair, they remove the reward for actually being good and winning.

Not really sure what is unfair about the PGA. One has to go all the way down to number 111 to find someone that has not made a million dollars in 2022 on the tour.

Hell two people who have not won an event this year are at more than 5 and 6 million in earnings.

Top position still wins big bucks... its just spread around better for the players... I've been in favor of restructuring PGA and LPGA prize amounts for years because of this very thing happening... But I thought it would be a Chinese league that did it.....

Competition is good.

Top position still wins big bucks... its just spread around better for the players... I've been in favor of restructuring PGA and LPGA prize amounts for years because of this very thing happening... But I thought it would be a Chinese league that did it.....

111 players making more than 1 million dollars halfway through the year is not "spread out" enough?

111 players making more than 1 million dollars halfway through the year is not "spread out" enough?
Better than the PGA... and that's the point....
This is why I don't play the state lotto... the winnings are not spread out at all.... you can go from winning millions for a six numbers and five numbers gets you $50....
Its stupid.... hopefully this will wake the PGA up...

Better than the PGA... and that's the point....
This is why I don't play the state lotto... the winnings are not spread out at all.... you can go from winning millions for a six numbers and five numbers gets you $50....
Its stupid.... hopefully this will wake the PGA up...

It is better than the PGA because they get participation money, you know the same thing as a participation trophy, I remember when folks like you were against such things.

And the LIV removes the rewards for being good.

Mickelson is getting 200 million just to show up.
For now...until LIV is established.

It's good marketing...we're talking about it and I barely know who Mickelson is.

For LIV it's worth it to get a foothold in the PGA dominated golfing world...it won't last at that level. But, in the longrun it will be very good for great players as they will be able to play LIV against PGA in negotiations...and there will be more golf tournament for fans to watch. Everyone wins except PGA's monopolistic stranglehold.

It is better than the PGA because they get participation money, you know the same thing as a participation trophy, I remember when folks like you were against such things.
Not when it comes to professional sports... the PGA could take a lesson from NASCAR.... these aren't teams worth billions of dollars they are individuals that pay for a lot out of their own pocket.... this is why NASCAR went with sponsorship.....

Because if one isn’t loyal to the PGA, then one must be a traitor to everything American? Is that the gist of this idiotic thread?

🙄
If Trump concerned himself more with the health of U.S. citizens during the pandemic instead of his golf game & his poll numbers a lot less people would have died. Trump is responsible for the desths of countless tens of thousands & thousands of people & he should be hung for what he did.

Trump can take his golf clubs & shove them you know where.

He wasn't wrong.

He was going hat-in-hand to beg for oil.

You don't insult the folks whose favor you're political future hangs on.

Biden ate a supersized helping of crow stew in front of G-d and everyone to get an increase in production from the Saudis.

And they gave him half of what Biden is releasing per day from the National Reserves.

What a kick in the teeth.

Biden was wrong. KSA doesn't like Trump. They know exactly what he is and how to flatter him.

Biden was wrong to call them pariah. He just doesn't know anything about the Saudis.

Forum List

Back