Trump just released a statement backing the Saudis against who he referred to as the "very disloyal PGA." For those still talking about a fist bump

Not when it comes to professional sports... the PGA could take a lesson from NASCAR.... these aren't teams worth billions of dollars they are individuals that pay for a lot out of their own pocket.... this is why NASCAR went with sponsorship.....

Biden was wrong. KSA doesn't like Trump. They know exactly what he is and how to flatter him.

Biden was wrong to call them pariah. He just doesn't know anything about the Saudis.
Biden has been in government LONGER THAN I'VE BEEN ALIVE... And my hair is gray.

He was the CHAIRMAN of the Senate foreign relations committee!

He was VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR EIGHT YEARS!

Go sell that BS to a leftist... they are ignorant enough to believe you.

Biden did what was politically beneficial for Biden. Being anti-Saud was politically benefitting when he was trying to get elected because his party in anti-Saud...

But now that he's eff'd up everything he's touched like Bizzaro Midas...he has to piss off his constituency but fellating the Kingdom to get some oil.

Biden has been in government LONGER THAN I'VE BEEN ALIVE... And my hair is gray.

He was the CHAIRMAN of the Senate foreign relations committee!

He was VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR EIGHT YEARS!

Go sell that BS to a leftist... they are ignorant enough to believe you.

Biden did what was politically beneficial for Biden. Being anti-Saud was politically benefitting when he was trying to get elected because his party in anti-Saud...

But now that he's eff'd up everything he's touched like Bizzaro Midas...he has to piss off his constituency but fellating the Kingdom to get some oil.

Saudi Aramco told us three years ago that they didn't have enough spare capacity to continue as our swing producer.

He wasn't wrong.

He was going hat-in-hand to beg for oil.

You don't insult the folks whose favor you're political future hangs on.

Biden ate a supersized helping of crow stew in front of G-d and everyone to get an increase in production from the Saudis.

And they gave him half of what Biden is releasing per day from the National Reserves.

What a kick in the teeth.

Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up.

Nope. The assassination of khashoggi is completely out of character. MBS didn't order it. Look at their track record over the past 80 years.

The assassination of khashoggi is completely out of character.

Out of character for who?

MBS didn't order it.

Did he tell you that in bed?

Look at their track record over the past 80 years.

MBS hasn't been in charge for 80 years.

The assassination of khashoggi is completely out of character.

Out of character for who?

MBS didn't order it.

Did he tell you that in bed?

Look at their track record over the past 80 years.

MBS hasn't been in charge for 80 years.

I know his father and uncles.

It's only golf for God's sake. The current president promised to turn Saudi Arabia into a outlaw state before he realized that the world turns on fossil fuel.

Its a free country....
If its good for the NBA and China it should be good for these players....
MAGA is fucking retarded.
America first my A$$.
Trump sees an opportunity to make $$$$ at his Doral Club, trump says "I love the saudis"
How do you think I make my money? Foreign Countries you imbeciles.
MAGA is just a 'Talking Point"
I will FUCK America at ANY opportunity. djt.

FUCK djt.

It's only golf for God's sake. The current president promised to turn Saudi Arabia into a outlaw state before he realized that the world turns on fossil fuel.

I knew immediately that Biden made a mistake.

If Trump concerned himself more with the health of U.S. citizens during the pandemic instead of his golf game & his poll numbers a lot less people would have died. Trump is responsible for the desths of countless tens of thousands & thousands of people & he should be hung for what he did.

Trump can take his golf clubs & shove them you know where.
Your determined lack of recognition for operation warp speed says a lot about the worth of your post and about, you as a poster.

MAGA is fucking retarded.
America first my A$$.
Trump sees an opportunity to make $$$$ at his Doral Club, trump says "I love the saudis"
How do you think I make my money? Foreign Countries you imbeciles.
MAGA is just a 'Talking Point"
I will FUCK America at ANY opportunity. djt.

FUCK djt.
Money makes the world go around... I'll never understand how people in America can be against making the nation better... better than this mess we are in now.... I don't get people like you....

Forum List

Back