Trump just released a statement backing the Saudis against who he referred to as the "very disloyal PGA." For those still talking about a fist bump

Because if one isn’t loyal to the PGA, then one must be a traitor to everything American? Is that the gist of this idiotic thread?

🙄
The point of the thread it to show Trumps anti American messaging in favor of a strong man oppressive regime and then watch his dumbass supporters try and defend him. It’s working perfectly

Saudi Aramco told us three years ago that they didn't have enough spare capacity to continue as our swing producer.
I know... And Macron told Biden The House of Saud was running at full capacity.

But Biden not only killed Keystone XL but place a moratorium on new federal leases on day one in office...

... Because he's an idiot.

Who is going to invest in production with an anti-American oil administration in power?

No one... Which is how we ended up going from a surplus to a shortage in just a few short years.

Money makes the world go around... I'll never understand how people in America can be against making the nation better... better than this mess we are in now.... I don't get people like you....
Probably because I'm WAY smarter than you and WAY more successful than you.
Transgender shit can take a hike, but you know what, IT ^^^^ doesn't control my life like it does yours.

I ignore them, while accepting them, whereas you are all BENT.
Just leave them alone.

I know... And Macron told Biden The House of Saud was running at full capacity.

But Biden not only killed Keystone XL but place a moratorium on new federal leases on day one in office...

... Because he's an idiot.

Who is going to invest in production with an anti-American oil administration in power?

No one... Which is how we ended up going from a surplus to a shortage in just a few short years.

Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. There's zero benefit to US consumers or taxpayers.

Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. There's zero benefit to US consumers or taxpayers.

The Canadian owners don't benefit? Why not?

Us consumers can't use any of the gasoline or diesel produced? Why not?

The oil corporations don't pay US taxes on their US profits? Why not?

The Canadian owners don't benefit? Why not?

Us consumers can't use any of the gasoline or diesel produced? Why not?

The oil corporations don't pay US taxes on their US profits? Why not?

The Chinese own Canadian tarsands. They sell that sludge for $29 a barrel. The Chinese can't make a profit unless they avoid all US taxes, use the Free trade zone and sell it over seas. None of it can be sold in the US.

The Chinese own Canadian tarsands. They sell that sludge for $29 a barrel. The Chinese can't make a profit unless they avoid all US taxes, use the Free trade zone and sell it over seas. None of it can be sold in the US.

The Chinese own Canadian tarsands.

A small portion of it. So what?

They sell that sludge for $29 a barrel.

None of it is refined here? $29 doesn't give them a profit?

The Chinese can't make a profit unless they avoid all US taxes, use the Free trade zone and sell it over seas.

A free trade zone doesn't avoid all taxes. Be honest.

This has been debunked by me when you posted it previously.

Did you forget I caught you in this exact same lie?

Screenshot_20220718-181814-221.png

"America gets more crude oil from Canada than any other country. Nearly all of Canada’s exports go to the United States, and this accounts for about a third of America’s total crude oil imports. Much of its oil already makes it to the United States by rail and existing pipelines.

We asked several energy economics experts, and they believe that quite a bit -- if not most -- of the Keystone XL crude oil will be bought and used by American refineries.

"It’s difficult to say with any certainty, but it is most likely that most would be refined in the U.S.," said Kenneth Medlock, an expert in energy economics at Rice University in Texas.

Exactly what I posted last time.

Big Oil Antitrust Lawsuit

So not only are you a liar...you are a liar who knows full well you are lying though your teeth.

You may forget, but I never will...every interaction we have in the future I will remind you that you are a bald faced liar.

The Chinese own Canadian tarsands.

A small portion of it. So what?

They sell that sludge for $29 a barrel.

None of it is refined here? $29 doesn't give them a profit?

The Chinese can't make a profit unless they avoid all US taxes, use the Free trade zone and sell it over seas.

A free trade zone doesn't avoid all taxes. Be honest.

Yes. They don't pay US taxes if they use the refineries in the Free trade zone. .. so none of that refined product can be sold in the US. If you don't respect me or don't believe me, ask someone you trust. This information has been available since 2011.

This has been debunked by me when you posted it previously.

Did you forget I caught you in this exact same lie?

View attachment 671621

"America gets more crude oil from Canada than any other country. Nearly all of Canada’s exports go to the United States, and this accounts for about a third of America’s total crude oil imports. Much of its oil already makes it to the United States by rail and existing pipelines.

We asked several energy economics experts, and they believe that quite a bit -- if not most -- of the Keystone XL crude oil will be bought and used by American refineries.

"It’s difficult to say with any certainty, but it is most likely that most would be refined in the U.S.," said Kenneth Medlock, an expert in energy economics at Rice University in Texas.

Exactly what I posted last time.

Big Oil Antitrust Lawsuit

So not only are you a liar...you are a liar who knows full well you are lying though your teeth.

You may forget, but I never will...every interaction we have in the future I will remind you that you are a bald faced liar.

You don't seem to know the difference between Canadian crude oil and Canadian tarsands.

Your determined lack of recognition for operation warp speed says a lot about the worth of your post and about, you as a poster.
You mean the vaccine that Trump refused to endorse & took in secret? Trump's refusal to endorse the vaccine, his refusal to do a PSA to encourage his followers to get the shot says more about HIM then you could ever accuse me of.

MAGA is fucking retarded.
America first my A$$.
Trump sees an opportunity to make $$$$ at his Doral Club, trump says "I love the saudis"
How do you think I make my money? Foreign Countries you imbeciles.
MAGA is just a 'Talking Point"
I will FUCK America at ANY opportunity. djt.

FUCK djt.
"MAGA (Make America great again) is f-ing retarded". Did you ever wonder what goes on in the minds of the TDS afflicted?

Better than the PGA... and that's the point....
This is why I don't play the state lotto... the winnings are not spread out at all.... you can go from winning millions for a six numbers and five numbers gets you $50....
Its stupid.... hopefully this will wake the PGA up...
Actually, 5 numbers correct gets you $1 million. You are simply ridiculous!

Probably because I'm WAY smarter than you and WAY more successful than you.
Transgender shit can take a hike, but you know what, IT ^^^^ doesn't control my life like it does yours.

I ignore them, while accepting them, whereas you are all BENT.
Just leave them alone.
What in the world are you talking about?.... if you are smarter than me I would think you would know what this thread is about....
Trans gender????
WTF?....

Yes. They don't pay US taxes if they use the refineries in the Free trade zone. .. so none of that refined product can be sold in the US. If you don't respect me or don't believe me, ask someone you trust. This information has been available since 2011.

Yes. They don't pay US taxes if they use the refineries in the Free trade zone.

You're lying. They don't pay US tariffs.

so none of that refined product can be sold in the US.

Does that mean it isn't profitable?

This information has been available since 2011.

Hasn't stopped you from lying about it.

Biden wants the U.S. to operate on a "green deal" agenda to save the freaking world from global warming so he restricts the production of fossil fuel. Fair enough if he wasn't so freaking hypocritical that he begged foreign regimes to increase oil production. Does he understand that we all live on the same freaking globe?

Forum List

Back