Trump just released a statement backing the Saudis against who he referred to as the "very disloyal PGA." For those still talking about a fist bump

The assassination of khashoggi is completely out of character.

Out of character for who?

MBS didn't order it.

Did he tell you that in bed?

Look at their track record over the past 80 years.

MBS hasn't been in charge for 80 years.

That's amazing since he is 36 years old! Isn't that an accomplishment?

I know... And Macron told Biden The House of Saud was running at full capacity.

But Biden not only killed Keystone XL but place a moratorium on new federal leases on day one in office...

... Because he's an idiot.

Who is going to invest in production with an anti-American oil administration in power?

No one... Which is how we ended up going from a surplus to a shortage in just a few short years.
Only the left can’t comprehend taking our own oil production out of the market caused prices to increase.

Diplomacy was not invented to communicate with our friends, but to communicate with our adversaries.
That is how the major wars in our history have ended. Adversaries talking to one another and coming up with an agreement to end the fighting and the killing. This is known as diplomacy.

Our President greeted an adversary last week and we still haven't heard the end of it.

Politico reports, "Upon Biden’s arrival at Al Salam Royal Palace, where he was scheduled to participate in a meeting with the king, the crown prince was on hand to greet the president as he stepped out of his vehicle. Biden and bin Salman then fist-bumped one another before walking inside.

"The exchange prompted immediate backlash from human rights activists who criticized Biden for offering what they called too-friendly of a greeting to the crown prince. The president also received criticism from Washington Post publisher Fred Ryan, who called the fist bump “shameful.'"

Fred is unaware of the meaning of diplomacy.

Immediate backlash? The former President sponsored and, perhaps, led a coup attempt on Jan. 6, 2021, to overthrow our elected government. Where is the backlash to that?

A fist pump vs. the first ever coup attempt in American history, the former receives an "immediate backlash," the latter, a ho-hum. The coup attempt is low on the list of priorities for voters.

The former President is the leading candidate for the Republican nomination for President in 2024, and his party is likely to win Congress in November.

Americans have their priorities screwed up.

Politico continued, "A reporter asked whether he can be sure a murder like Khashoggi’s won’t happen again. Biden responded: “God love you. What a silly question. How can I possibly be sure of any of that?”

I like this President.

Incidentally, our relations with Saudi Arabia are complicated. It can be argued that Saudi Arabia is more of a friend than Turkey.

Turkey is a member of NATO

You don't seem to know the difference between Canadian crude oil and Canadian tarsands.
You don't seem to know the difference between the truth and lying.

Politifact , a left leaning source that would give Obama every benefit of every doubt reported that the Keystone XL pipeline would deliver oil to American Refineries...just like Keystone does.

You sir are a bald faced liar.

What oil producing nation are you here posting misinformation on behalf of?

You mean the vaccine that Trump refused to endorse & took in secret? Trump's refusal to endorse the vaccine, his refusal to do a PSA to encourage his followers to get the shot says more about HIM then you could ever accuse me of.
I mean the one he managed to obtain as swiftly as possible by cutting idiotic red strings.

I realize that you lack the testicular fortitude to grant him credit. But then again, no surprise.

I mean the one he managed to obtain as swiftly as possible by cutting idiotic red strings.

I realize that you lack the testicular fortitude to grant him credit. But then again, no surprise.
Testicular fortitude? That remark is laughable considering you & your cult excused Trump's behaviour during his entire term including his response to the pandemic when he lied thru his teeth during the whole ordeal. And you're still doing it despite the shit he pulled after the election.

This Country would be far better off if his ass was thrown out of office after the first impeachment but your party & people like didn't have the balls to do it. Now he admits that he's running for reelection so his ass can stay out of prison. Not to help the Country but to save his own sorry ass. That's one hell of a "statesman" that you support.

Pathetic is putting it mildly.

Testicular fortitude? That remark is laughable considering you & your cult excused Trump's behaviour during his entire term including his response to the pandemic when he lied thru his teeth during the whole ordeal. And you're still doing it despite the shit he pulled after the election.

This Country would be far better off if his ass was thrown out of office after the first impeachment but your party & people like didn't have the balls to do it. Now he admits that he's running for reelection so his ass can stay out of prison. Not to help the Country but to save his own sorry ass. That's one hell of a "statesman" that you support.

Pathetic is putting it mildly.
Poor clap. Always befuddled by life itself. Your cult is lame, clap. Give Trump due credit for operation warp speed and maybe I will begin to take your pontifications with some degree of seriousness. Until then, you remain lacking in testicular fortitude.

This republic was served very well by the process which denied the farce impeachments any seriousness. They were entirely dishonest Democrat Parody partisan bullshit attacks because your fellow ‘tards happened not to like the election outcome.

You’re all just lowly scumbags.

Trump called the PGA "very disloyal" in a post he wrote on TruthSocial on Monday, saying that professional golfers who do not take advantage of the money offered by the new LIV Golf tour will lose out.
https://t.co/PmpKe6P3tz

I guess you're talking about the wacko progressives because they are the only ones upset about the fist bump. Progressives would rather call out SA and it's leaders and pay $5 per gallon for gas. Let's see how that works in the November elections.

Poor clap. Always befuddled by life itself. Your cult is lame, clap. Give Trump due credit for operation warp speed and maybe I will begin to take your pontifications with some degree of seriousness. Until then, you remain lacking in testicular fortitude.

This republic was served very well by the process which denied the farce impeachments any seriousness. They were entirely dishonest Democrat Parody partisan bullshit attacks because your fellow ‘tards happened not to like the election outcome.

You’re all just lowly scumbags.
Up yours, Trump's asseater. Trump wasen't impeached until he tried to blackmail Zelensky, you idiot. It Trump's party wasen't scared shitless of him because he's a lunatic he would have been found guilty.

Just like Trump their loyalty is not to the country, but to the man.

Ob btw, make sure you vote for Trump to help keep him out of prison.

Up yours, Trump's asseater. Trump wasen't impeached until he tried to blackmail Zelensky, you idiot. It Trump's party wasen't scared shitless of him because he's a lunatic he would have been found guilty.

Just like Trump their loyalty is not to the country, but to the man.

Ob btw, make sure you vote for Trump to help keep him out of prison.
Your fetishized with eating ass is all on you, scumbag. And the impeachments of Trump were entirely political as everyone knows. Even you. Your just too committed to being entirely dishonest to ever admit it.

Toddle off now, you useless retarded hack bitch. 👍

Your fetishized with eating ass is all on you, scumbag. And the impeachments of Trump were entirely political as everyone knows. Even you. Your just too committed to being entirely dishonest to ever admit it.

Toddle off now, you useless retarded hack bitch. 👍
Feelings hurt, fool? :206: Trump was impeached because he tried to blackmail Zelensky, whether you like it or not & all your sobbing & your bullshit won't change a thing.

Just remember, a vote for Trump may help to keep him out of the slammer. Uncle Donny is counting on you.

Feelings hurt, fool? :206: Trump was impeached because he tried to blackmail Zelensky, whether you like it or not & all your sobbing & your bullshit won't change a thing.

Just remember, a vote for Trump may help to keep him out of the slammer. Uncle Donny is counting on you.
You are the fool. And Trump’s impeachment had no factual basis. As you know. Go cry it off. 🤣😂

Forum List

Back