Trump just said he won’t attack Bill Clinton’s affairs

If you're voting for Hillary Clinton, then you're cooperating with evil, just like the French collaborators who cooperated with the Nazis in rounding up the Jews.
I think there might be a small difference there.....

Is there!?!

Is there really!?!

( looking at you with my evil smirk knowing you might believe I am defending the nutters that believe Hillary Clinton is the Fourth Reich leader )

No point trying to convince those that write they believe voting for Hillary Clinton is like voting for Hitler... Now comparing her to Lucifer ( Trump ) bitch hound might be funnier...:scared1::smartass::scared1:

This is just getting sad. Trump says hes going to go after Clinton and Repubs cheer and cant wait. Then he pulls the plug on your enthusiasm and you're left holding the bag again.

Trump says that Obama is born in Kenya. Repubs cheer and go "Yeah! Tell 'em Trump" then he pulls the plug on your dumbass again!

Assange learned well and just did the same thing to you....showed up with nothing

Trey Gowdy promised ya'll convictions and then found NOTHING again. Why do you keep falling for this stupid shit
Do you have a link to where Trey Gowdy promised convictions?

He's throwing Bill a bone because he's (Bill) pointing out how fucked up the ACA aka ObamaCare is. Why attack him when Bills 'working' for him.
Hillary isn't Obama.
She didn't vote for the ACA.
She isn't one of the followers of Trump in congress, who refuses to tweak it and make it better.

"Trump just said he won’t attack Bill Clinton’s affairs"

Which goes to the idiocy of attacking Bill Clinton to begin with; Bill Clinton isn't running for anything, he has no bearing whatsoever on Hilary Clinton's qualifications to be president.

Which is exactly what you hope no one will do because it would lead to once again pointing out how Hillary tried to destroy all of those women Bill sexually assaulted. You don't want that discussed.

As expected, and seeing his poll numbers plummeting, Trump will NOT mention Bill Clinton's past in the upcoming debate......Why????
Women, independents and moderate republicans are abandoning Trump by the droves.

Mike Pence at the Veep debate,......pretended Trump hadn’t said what he actually has been saying for the last year. But now, there’s grounds for thinking this could signal a broader shift. We’re learning today that top Republicans think Trump’s political travails may be worse than even his slide in the public polls suggests, as the New York Times reports:

Private polling by both parties shows an even more precipitous drop, especially among independent voters, moderate Republicans and women, according to a dozen strategists from both parties who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the data was confidential.

........GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell has privately “expressed concern that Mr. Trump might not have bottomed out yet and could lose even more support among women.”

Trump just said he won’t attack Bill Clinton’s affairs, after all. Here’s why.

Wonder how much hell Bill caught for saying Obamacare was a clusterfuck?
I have a feeling Hillary knows Bill's mind is beginning to go, and she probably didn't throw any precious knick knacks at him. She needs to convince him to stay off the mic, though.

I'm curious to see how Trump plays it

In the last debate, he remained courteous for about 30 minutes. I believe he thinks he lost because of it. Will he go back to Crooked Hillary? Will he continually remind us that he is not bringing up Bill Clintons afairs?

How will he respond on his taxes?

Will he continue to claim it makes him "smart" but is not stupid for losing a billion dollars?
He didn't say it was smart losing money dumbfuck. Good gawd man. Wake up.

Hillary is going to pound him on what a poor businessman he is...Losing a billion dollars
Then she is going to pound him on not paying taxes

Will Trump just take it or respond...Oh Yea? Well your husband cheated on you

Well, I'm sure there's NO link.....That would have made Gowdy the "judge of a kangaroo court"....
But tell us if among right wingers that was NOT the expectation?

As expected, and seeing his poll numbers plummeting, Trump will NOT mention Bill Clinton's past in the upcoming debate......Why????
Women, independents and moderate republicans are abandoning Trump by the droves.

Mike Pence at the Veep debate,......pretended Trump hadn’t said what he actually has been saying for the last year. But now, there’s grounds for thinking this could signal a broader shift. We’re learning today that top Republicans think Trump’s political travails may be worse than even his slide in the public polls suggests, as the New York Times reports:

Private polling by both parties shows an even more precipitous drop, especially among independent voters, moderate Republicans and women, according to a dozen strategists from both parties who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the data was confidential.

........GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell has privately “expressed concern that Mr. Trump might not have bottomed out yet and could lose even more support among women.”

I have a feeling Hillary knows Bill's mind is beginning to go, and she probably didn't throw any precious knick knacks at him. She needs to convince him to stay off the mic, though.

I will admit I do not think Bill will survive one term and go before George H.W. Bush... He does not look well at all!

Hillary is going to pound him on what a poor businessman he is...Losing a billion dollars
Then she is going to pound him on not paying taxes

My humble prediction is that Hillary will have a series of ads featuring several business people who have been "cheated" by Trump's tactics....and a series of women who have been maligned by Trump's misogynistic gaffes.

This is just getting sad. Trump says hes going to go after Clinton and Repubs cheer and cant wait. Then he pulls the plug on your enthusiasm and you're left holding the bag again.

Trump says that Obama is born in Kenya. Repubs cheer and go "Yeah! Tell 'em Trump" then he pulls the plug on your dumbass again!

Assange learned well and just did the same thing to you....showed up with nothing

Trey Gowdy promised ya'll convictions and then found NOTHING again. Why do you keep falling for this stupid shit

So you concede to being fooled all those times and chose to pick this as the one thing you're standing on? Sad shit man....Trey promised you stuff. Call that stuff anything you want. Convictions, Corruption, Exposure...whatever. And he showed up with a Wish Sandwich

It leads one to wonder how many "final nails" can Trump's coffin have.

well,Trump is a big fat guy, after all.
"Final" is a defined noun. There can't be more than one for any single event. It's a bit like saying the "final, final nail". I see you have a very tenuous grasp of English in addition to politics.

You are sooo beneath me poo poo pants. :)

Good. Lets make sure to tell everyone that Sec. Clinton will not mention what a misogynist the Donald is.

I will admit I do not think Bill will survive one term and go before George H.W. Bush... He does not look well at all!

Some of those sexual diseases will eat a person alive. No telling what Bill caught on one of those Lolita Express trips he took to that island of forbidden pleasures he loved so well. Some of those kids were probably from Thailand and other disease ridden countries.

Agreed. Bill does NOT look healthy at all.

He looks bad to me and not playing partisan nonsense at all when describing how he looks...He is 70 and has major health issues, so it is expected for him to look weak for his age, but the grind of running around with his wife is taking a toll on him...

I believe the main reason why Mitt Romney did not run again was because of his wife. She suffers from her disease and the toll it takes on the loved ones is hard...

Hope I am wrong but Bill just look worn down...

Hillary has been killing Trump with his statements about women playing to a group of young women......Devastatingly blunt

No doubt Trump thinks he has to go on the attack. But can he attack without going personal?
Will his attacks be just pissing into the wind?

DUDE you are a fucking Democrat. Shut your hypocritical ass up

Forum List

Back