Trump just said he won’t attack Bill Clinton’s affairs

You liberals are a hoot. David Duke says he supports Trump, and that makes Trump a racist. But Hillary's deplorable husband's doesn't effect her. Tell me Clayton, can you use the restroom by yourself, are you confused for which one to use?

use that other half of your brain and try to figure this out......

Duke's support is NT just his.....but the many racist morons that actually support his racism...Are you one of those?
Oh, yes, jknownogood is exactly one of those.
Aren't you a sweet little queer? I think everyone is created equal, then I meet and then I talk to you and guno, and y'all prove me wrong.

I'm curious to see how Trump plays it

In the last debate, he remained courteous for about 30 minutes. I believe he thinks he lost because of it. Will he go back to Crooked Hillary? Will he continually remind us that he is not bringing up Bill Clintons afairs?

How will he respond on his taxes?

Will he continue to claim it makes him "smart" but is not stupid for losing a billion dollars?
He didn't say it was smart losing money dumbfuck. Good gawd man. Wake up.

Hillary is going to pound him on what a poor businessman he is...Losing a billion dollars
Then she is going to pound him on not paying taxes

Will Trump just take it or respond...Oh Yea? Well your husband cheated on you
yeah, that was quit a bit. And losing it during her husbands bad real estate market? IDK if it was because fo real estate, but considering who he is, it probably was.
And there goes that dumb ass hypocritical argument that people should pay MORE than they owe.

95 was not a bad real estate market. It was also a booming time for stocks

How Trump could lose a billion in that economic environment is puzzling
Bullshit todo. Bullshit

In the last debate, he remained courteous for about 30 minutes. I believe he thinks he lost because of it. Will he go back to Crooked Hillary? Will he continually remind us that he is not bringing up Bill Clintons afairs?

Will he continue to claim it makes him "smart" but is not stupid for losing a billion dollars?

Hillary is going to pound him on what a poor businessman he is...Losing a billion dollars

yeah, that was quit a bit. And losing it during her husbands bad real estate market? IDK if it was because fo real estate, but considering who he is, it probably was.
And there goes that dumb ass hypocritical argument that people should pay MORE than they owe.

https://www.fdic.gov/bank/analytical/survey/1998aug/retrends9807.pdf

You liberals are a hoot. David Duke says he supports Trump, and that makes Trump a racist. But Hillary's deplorable husband's doesn't effect her. Tell me Clayton, can you use the restroom by yourself, are you confused for which one to use?

Duke's support is NT just his.....but the many racist morons that actually support his racism...Are you one of those?
And what racism is that? Trump wanting to educate minorities and get them off welfare? Trump has stated he will work for all Americans. Hillary has stated she will only work for part of them.
What's funny about that? He has said it over and over. Hillary and her supporters has called a good portion of Americans deplorable. Which if I was trump I would pound Hillary on that in the debate.

And what racism is that? Trump wanting to educate minorities and get them off welfare? Trump has stated he will work for all Americans. Hillary has stated she will only work for part of them.
What's funny about that? He has said it over and over. Hillary and her supporters has called a good portion of Americans deplorable. Which if I was trump I would pound Hillary on that in the debate.

She stated that she will only work for part of America? Quote please.

This is just getting sad. Trump says hes going to go after Clinton and Repubs cheer and cant wait. Then he pulls the plug on your enthusiasm and you're left holding the bag again.

Trump says that Obama is born in Kenya. Repubs cheer and go "Yeah! Tell 'em Trump" then he pulls the plug on your dumbass again!

Assange learned well and just did the same thing to you....showed up with nothing

Trey Gowdy promised ya'll convictions and then found NOTHING again. Why do you keep falling for this stupid shit
Do you have a link to where Trey Gowdy promised convictions?

So you concede to being fooled all those times and chose to pick this as the one thing you're standing on? Sad shit man....Trey promised you stuff. Call that stuff anything you want. Convictions, Corruption, Exposure...whatever. And he showed up with a Wish Sandwich
Oh, there was plenty exposed in the Benghazi report. There was a terrorist attack and no help was sent. That being said, the left doesn't care.....no convictions mean Hillary is qualified to be president. Gross carelessness in handing classified information does not matter. Hillary's incompetence does not matter as long as there are no convictions.

So all a sudden she is going to like the deplorable?

And your lies continue.

If you're voting for Hillary Clinton, then you're cooperating with evil, just like the French collaborators who cooperated with the Nazis in rounding up the Jews.

You're correct. And the same is also true of Trump.

Bull, by '95 the real estate market had not recovered and he was allowed to declare loses from previous years.

Stop bullshitting on subjects you have little knowledge of.

Once again, do you know anyone, anyone at all that does not do his level best to pay as little in taxes as possible? If you say yes, I will call you a liar. that would make you the equivalent of the Beast.

There's convoluted logic for you. The left thinks that women will abandon Trump because he points out Bill's serial abuse of women and Hillary's attacks of Bill's victims. Can women possibly be as stupid as the left thinks they are?

This is just getting sad. Trump says hes going to go after Clinton and Repubs cheer and cant wait. Then he pulls the plug on your enthusiasm and you're left holding the bag again.

Trump says that Obama is born in Kenya. Repubs cheer and go "Yeah! Tell 'em Trump" then he pulls the plug on your dumbass again!

Assange learned well and just did the same thing to you....showed up with nothing

Trey Gowdy promised ya'll convictions and then found NOTHING again. Why do you keep falling for this stupid shit

Little can be done with a corrupted Justice Department and FBI. Should Trump be elected, those cases will be reopened.

The Republicans must be in on it too huh? They failed on purpose!:2up:

Obama's real birth certificate will come out:2up:

Assange will be able to find that October surprise :2up:

:420:

As expected, and seeing his poll numbers plummeting, Trump will NOT mention Bill Clinton's past in the upcoming debate......Why????
Women, independents and moderate republicans are abandoning Trump by the droves.

Mike Pence at the Veep debate,......pretended Trump hadn’t said what he actually has been saying for the last year. But now, there’s grounds for thinking this could signal a broader shift. We’re learning today that top Republicans think Trump’s political travails may be worse than even his slide in the public polls suggests, as the New York Times reports:

Private polling by both parties shows an even more precipitous drop, especially among independent voters, moderate Republicans and women, according to a dozen strategists from both parties who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the data was confidential.

........GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell has privately “expressed concern that Mr. Trump might not have bottomed out yet and could lose even more support among women.”

Trump just said he won’t attack Bill Clinton’s affairs, after all. Here’s why.

The only thing plummeting around here is the quality of your posts. This election is a dead heat and lying about the poll numbers or using the only the polls that suit you is disingenuous. Not that would stop a Clinton supporter considering the amoral person they support.

Dead Heat?

Bettors have Hillary a 3:1 favorite
She has an overwhelming lead in projected electoral votes
Who won the last Superbowl?

Trump would need a strong 4th quarter comeback
Time to pull out a Hail Mary

As expected, and seeing his poll numbers plummeting, Trump will NOT mention Bill Clinton's past in the upcoming debate......Why????
Women, independents and moderate republicans are abandoning Trump by the droves.

Mike Pence at the Veep debate,......pretended Trump hadn’t said what he actually has been saying for the last year. But now, there’s grounds for thinking this could signal a broader shift. We’re learning today that top Republicans think Trump’s political travails may be worse than even his slide in the public polls suggests, as the New York Times reports:

Private polling by both parties shows an even more precipitous drop, especially among independent voters, moderate Republicans and women, according to a dozen strategists from both parties who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the data was confidential.

........GOP Senate leader Mitch McConnell has privately “expressed concern that Mr. Trump might not have bottomed out yet and could lose even more support among women.”

Trump just said he won’t attack Bill Clinton’s affairs, after all. Here’s why.

The only thing plummeting around here is the quality of your posts. This election is a dead heat and lying about the poll numbers or using the only the polls that suit you is disingenuous. Not that would stop a Clinton supporter considering the amoral person they support.

Dead Heat?

Bettors have Hillary a 3:1 favorite
She has an overwhelming lead in projected electoral votes
Who won the last Superbowl?

Trump would need a strong 4th quarter comeback
Time to pull out a Hail Mary

Who was favored by the odds makers?

And your lies continue.
What lie did Hillary not call Trump supporters deplorable?

Its Hillary who must defend her serial wife cheating pig of a husband and his black love child, and her record of attacking these women with intent to destroy them.

Just asking you for a quote to where she said what you alleged she did. Since you can’t provide it, just admit you lied and save us some time.

Hey dimwit....Hillary does NOT have to like the deplorables.....just be their president as she would be for all others....
heck, Obama represented racists for 8 years

Bull, by '95 the real estate market had not recovered and he was allowed to declare loses from previous years.

Stop bullshitting on subjects you have little knowledge of.

Once again, do you know anyone, anyone at all that does not do his level best to pay as little in taxes as possible? If you say yes, I will call you a liar. that would make you the equivalent of the Beast.

Speaking of "beast":

Art of the Steal: This Is How Trump Lost $916M and Avoided Tax

Forum List

Back