Trump just said he won’t attack Bill Clinton’s affairs

[
I'm not a Trump fan, and always thought the birther shit was stupid (to our shame,, fucktarded Obama was born in Hawaii.) STILL Trump never said where Obama was born, he simply demanded a birth certificate based on the claims of HARVARD that Obama was born in Kenya.

Well lets review your 'claims'-
  1. Trump never said where Obama was born :View attachment 92489
Confirms what I stated - claims by HARVARD were that he was born in Kenya..

What claims by Harvard?

Harvard never said anything about where President Obama was born.

You do lie like a Birther.

[
So the tweets confirm exactly what I said.

Trump never said WHERE Obama was born, just that he wanted to see a BC.

Wow- you do double down on your lies.

Trump didn't say he just wanted to see the BC- he accused President Obama of 'fabricating his own BC"- so once again- you are lying.

And yes- Trump specifically tweeted about Barack Obama being born in Kenya- here once again

upload_2016-10-7_14-11-50.png

upload_2016-10-7_14-11-27.png

And Trump said it in an interview with the Daily Beast

“That’s what he told the literary agent,” Trump insisted. “That’s the way life works… He didn’t know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said… He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia… Now they’re saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her she said, ‘Oh, I mean Hawaii.’ Give me a break.”

And again

"There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?"

[

Trump didn't say he just wanted to see the BC- he accused President Obama of 'fabricating his own BC"- so once again- you are lying.

And yes- Trump specifically tweeted about Barack Obama being born in Kenya- here once again

View attachment 92526

View attachment 92525

“That’s what he told the literary agent,” Trump insisted. “That’s the way life works… He didn’t know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said… He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia… Now they’re saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her she said, ‘Oh, I mean Hawaii.’ Give me a break.”

And again

"There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?"

So it's as I said, and you're just lying. :thup:

Hey, you're a democrat, you lie....

Last edited:
[

View attachment 92526

View attachment 92525

And again

So it's as I said, and you'r ejust lying. :thup:

Hey, you're a democrat, you lie....

LOL- what a Trumpster......you do your Lying Messiah proud.

But I accept your concession that I have beaten you down with the truth and you flee in terror.

[
What claims by Harvard?

You only lie when you post, right?

booklet.jpg

Now it was HARVARD who was lying, the pile of shit was born in Hawaii - but the claim originated with Harvard.

[

But I accept your concession that I have beaten you down with the truth and you flee in terror.

:lmao:

You tell a lie, get called on it, repeat the same lie and claim you "beat me down?" :eek:

What a fucking retard!

[
What claims by Harvard?

booklet.jpg

Now it was HARVARD who was lying, the pile of shit was born in Hawaii - but the claim originated with Harvard.

Where did Harvard say anything about that? Reading comprehension is not a strong point for you is it?

'the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya'

Where does it say that Harvard say he was born in Kenya?

Not anywhere.

Maybe we can find a 10 year old to help you understand the words?

[

You tell a lie, get called on it, repeat the same lie and claim you "beat me down?" :eek:

What a fucking retard!

You said Trump never said Obama was born in Kenya- and I showed you were lying- nothing new here.

And again

[
What claims by Harvard?

booklet.jpg

Where did Harvard say anything about that? Reading comprehension is not a strong point for you is it?

'the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya'

Not anywhere.

Who put out the pamphlet, you drooling retard. :eusa_whistle:

[

What a fucking retard!

You said Trump never said Obama was born in Kenya- and I showed you were lying- nothing new here.

And again

If you scream loud enough, you're lies will become true..

Oh wait, you're still a lying hack...

[
What claims by Harvard?

booklet.jpg

Not anywhere.

Who put out the pamphlet, you drooling retard. :eusa_whistle:

LOL- read your own copy and paste- here let me help

upload_2016-10-7_14-34-26.png

Do you admit you were lying about Harvard now?

[

What a fucking retard!

And again

It is a pleasure to keep pointing out your lies- but I do have to do something else now- I will come back later to put together a summary of your lies

And again

"There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?

[

What a fucking retard!

And again

It is a pleasure to keep pointing out your lies- but I do have to do something else now- I will come back later to put together a summary of your lies

And again

"There are three things that could happen. And one of them did happen. He was perhaps born in Kenya. Very simple, OK? He was perhaps born in this country. But said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges. People were doing that. So perhaps he was born in this country, and that has a very big chance. Or, you know, who knows?

The only one lying here is you, sploogy.

[
What claims by Harvard?

booklet.jpg

IDIOT/.......that assertion about the Kenya-born bullshit was a MISTAKE by the literary agent and she readily admitted to it....
Wipe and flush after each of your post and don't forget to wash your hands.

I CANNOT believe that there are still BIRTHERS out here like the idiot UNhinged..........The pointed hoods and wgite robes must still be in fashion among these scum buckets.

Back to the subject of the thread........................

After the audio of Trump saying sexist comments about women, as well as him trying to dismiss it as locker room talk, and that Bill Clinton had said worse to him, well..............expect Trump to bring up Clinton's affairs in this debate.

He put his foot in his mouth when he said that, and now that it's surfaced, it's going to become a topic in the debate.

Probably gonna be the comment that makes him come unhinged again.

Forum List

Back