Trump keeps saying the cupboards were empty when he took over

Well Trump does know how to dig a hole. Just when you think that the hole is as deep as its going to get. He goes deeper. Just when you think that he has forgotten about OB, he goes for it again. I think he still wishes that he ran against him and believe he believes he could have won but in the end chose not to go for that possible humiliation. I will give him credit for doing the smart thing and it worked out for him in the end.

Dr Fauci in 2017 warned that an outbreak would come during Trump presidency in a speech he gave.

"There is no question that there will be a challenge to the coming administration in the arena of infectious diseases,ā€ he said in a speech he gave in 2017."

I guess no one took him seriously. Trump should learn to just smile during press interviews. and nod his head. "I will get back to you on that with an official statement", says Trump aloud but in his mind , "OB OB OB how can I insert this into the narrative".

Well he did say does those 5 words and if you focus on just those words it will be taken out of context. The rest of the sentence - but this could change with additional commentary is not mention by right wing blog or right wing news sources.

Dr. Fauci also said the virus was nothing to worry about to.

Well he did say does those 5 words and if you focus on just those words it will be taken out of context. The rest of the sentence - but this could change with additional commentary is not mention by right wing blog or right wing news sources.

Alexander: "So, Dr. Fauci, itā€™s Saturday morning in America. People are waking up right now with real concerns about this. They want to go to malls and movies, maybe the gym as well. Should we be changing our habits and, if so, how?"

Fauci: "No. Right now, at this moment, thereā€™s no need to change anything that youā€™re doing on a day by day basis. Right now the risk is still low, but this could change. Iā€™ve said that many times even on this program. Youā€™ve got to watch out because although the risk is low now, you donā€™t need to change anything youā€™re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from spread."

Welker: "Dr. Fauci, quickly, how does this all end?"

Fauci: "You know, it ends if you -- it depends on the nature of the outbreak. I mean, this could be a major outbreak. I hope not. Or it could be something thatā€™s reasonably well controlled. At the end of the day, this will ultimately go down. Hopefully we could protect the American public from any serious degree of morbidity or mortality. Thatā€™s the reason why weā€™ve got to do the things that we have in our plan."

Trump keeps saying the cupboards were empty when he took over

These Trump lies have been thoroughly debunked by major media. You know Trump is lying when he offers NO PROOF. His funniest lie is that the military had zero ammunition.

Yeah, when Donnie took the reins, our troops were all walking around like Barney Fife with a single bullet in their shirt pocket. :lol:

fc,550x550,black.u1.jpg

It is time to make that jailbreak

Forum List

Back