Trump Kicked Out Of NYC Council Budget Meeting Because The Chairwoman Doesn't Want To Hear From The Former President

They kicked Trump out because he forgot more about finance and budgeting than they ever knew. They didn't want to embarrass themselves in front of the great man. MAGA

😂 That's why he's declared bankruptcy so often.. or it could explain his brilliant 83 million dollars in court fines.

He also has to pay court costs since they threw out the old queen's lawsuit about the Steele dossier.

Trump was shrieking non-stop over the phone. You should watch it again. Trump tried to talk over everyone .
The chairwoman was shrieking every time the guy tried to state his case. She kept screaming at him to give his testimony while he was GIVING his testimony which included Trump on the phone. She refused to hear Trump. These people are mentally ill. They have a City where migrants are roasting rats on the sidewalk, defecating, pissing, squatting on public land and they REFUSE to do anything about it. They either don't know what the fuck they're doing or are purposely ruining our Cities. Meanwhile, go ahead and shit your snowflake pants over your made up characterizations of how another persons speech sounds like over a cell phone. The very LAST thing you would do is actually LISTEN to what the man is saying apparently.

Last edited:
The chairwoman was shrieking every time the guy tried to state his case. She kept screaming at hime to give his testimony while he was GIVING his testimony which included Trump on the phone. She refused to hear Trump. These people are mentally ill. They have a City where migrants are roasting rats on the sidewalk, defecating, pissing, squatting on public land and they REFUSE to do anything about it. They either don't know what the fuck they're doing or are purposely ruining our Cities. Meanwhile, go ahead and shut your snowflake pants over your made up characterizations of how another persons speech sounds like over a cell phone. The very LAST thing you would do is actually LISTEN to what the man is saying apparently.

She never raised her voice. Watch it again. Why would anyone in a NYC budget meeting listen to Trump? The fool has spent 55 million dollars of your money money in legal fees.

😂🤣😂😅

She never raised her voice. Watch it again. Why would anyone in a NYC budget meeting listen to Trump? The fool has spent 55 million dollars of your money money in legal fees.

😂🤣😂😅
Trump never raised his voice either. The guy did because she kept shouting over him that she wanted his testimony while he was giving it! Part of his testimony was Trump and she refused to hear Trump who was part of the testimony. Seems you've missed the whole point here.

1710553136541.png

Trump never raised his voice either. The guy did because she kept shouting over him that she wanted his testimony while he was giving it! Part of his testimony was Trump and she refused to hear Trump who was part of the testimony. Seems you've missed the whole point here.

Trump was screaming over everyone. She never raised her voice.

Trump was screaming over everyone. She never raised her voice.
Trump was not there in person, he was on a cell phone which the guy had the sound turned up, you flaming idiot!!!! Besides missing the whole point, now you regress back to your original outlandish position that I already destroyed.....Again.

He really screwed up with all his ego crimes. He has got to be one of the dumbest men in the country.
This is what surprised me the most:

How fkin duuuumb he is. I was truly shocked.

Then again, I had nor watched 30 seconds of Trump, until he became the Birther in Chief. And even then, I figured he was just some attention craving brand peddler, but a person who was not as stupid as he was shameless.

Nope. He is a Grade A moron. And just think: EVERYONE who knew him well knew this before we did. And they warned us.

He really screwed up with all his ego crimes. He has got to be one of the dumbest men in the country.
What crime has Trump been convicted of? WTF is an 'ego crime?' More Marxist garbage I guess. :rolleyes:

This stuff is great.......I was laughing out loud hearing this.

This is the guy that said AOC had a nice big bootie to her face when she was walking up the Capital steps.

He got Trump on the phone and the chairwoman shut him down because she didn't want to hear from the former president.

This is comedy Gold:

You do know it was a Trump impersonator, right? Right around 1:42, Alex Stein talks about he is going to do the same in NY.

Last edited:
This is what surprised me the most:

How fkin duuuumb he is. I was truly shocked.

Then again, I had nor watched 30 seconds of Trump, until he became the Birther in Chief. And even then, I figured he was just some attention craving brand peddler, but a person who was not as stupid as he was shameless.

Nope. He is a Grade A moron. And just think: EVERYONE who knew him well knew this before we did. And they warned us.
No kidding. You summed it up nicely. He must have been a rotten little boy. No wonder they sent him away to thar second rate military 🧔 school at 12.

What crime has Trump been convicted of? WTF is an 'ego crime?' More Marxist garbage I guess. :rolleyes:
Poor Trump is massively insecure. Thats the reason for his ego crimes. See the photo of Trump..arms folded, staring down his European counterparts. That's Trump in all his glory.

There’s no such thing as an “ego” crime. And if there were, black females would top the list. Just listen to them: entitled, arrogant, and in denial that they would not have gotten their jobs if they had been white or male: Fani Wallis, Luttecia James, Karine Jean Pierre, Kamala Harris, the list goes on and on.

Black females are the Democrats‘ #1 protected group: imagine a judge writing in a ruling that the situation involving the DA has an odor of mendacity, that she showed poor judgment, and STILL being allowed to remain on the case if she were white or male. (We see that Wade was made to pay the price, but not the black female.)

Poor Trump is massively insecure. Thats the reason for his ego crimes. See the photo of Trump..arms folded, staring down his European counterparts. That's Trump in all his glory.
So THAT is his crime now? Folding his arms? LOL

Forum List

Back