Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.
Or maybe you are just intentionally blind to reality.

Do you seriously believe the two have been treated the same? Because if you do believe that, you're the one who's just intentionally blind to reality. I would even say you're in delusional denial.

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.

Apparently you only became aware or just joined this country political life that you act like you just discovered North America.
Being a POTUS no matter what you do you are going to be attacked. However Trump is so lousy that he is making himself unfit not even a mayor. Most or ALL of the attacks are self inflicted.

1. Collusions will Russians. If there are no collusions. So why in the HELL he is defending like there is a collusions? Why is he so afraid?
2. Since when you see a POTUS blasting his own intelligence for the sake of Putin his master?
2. Since when you see a POTUS endorsed child molester Moore?
3. Since when you see a POTUS promote and support hate groups?
4. Etc etc etc etc etc.
5. Tax returns that benefits all the rich people then middle class income tax will pay more in 8 years. WTH?

And still people like you still idolize this worthless POTUS.

Obama was attacked the first day he step in Oval Office continued till his last day in office. And still being attacked. Then you have this lousy dodo POTUS that he is obsessed with Obama & Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No other President in history has been as savagely attacked as Trump has. In comparison, Hussein did receive an absolute free pass. You wanna choose to not see the obvious, that's on you. But it is just delusional denial on your part.
Absolutely reverse of the truth.

Trump has gotten a free pass compared to the lies of the Alt Right and Far Right pass.

Yeah, if you truly believe the two have been treated the same, you are living in delusional denial. :cuckoo:

(quote )Short memory I CLEARLY remember M Mc being on fox news 4 days after Obama took office complaining about him. cant remember if it was the same day he said we will make him a one term president.

Nothing like Trump has been attacked. There's clearly a concerted effort being made to destroy the man. It's unprecedented.
The man is in his past and now a proven slime bag The worst garbage ever to enter our WH He's being attacked justly

Oh Gawd, you need a diaper change kid. Run along and go find mommy. :crybaby:

(quote )Short memory I CLEARLY remember M Mc being on fox news 4 days after Obama took office complaining about him. cant remember if it was the same day he said we will make him a one term president.

Nothing like Trump has been attacked. There's clearly a concerted effort being made to destroy the man. It's unprecedented.
The man is in his past and now a proven slime bag The worst garbage ever to enter our WH He's being attacked justly

Another one ,,blind as a bat go read up on the life of that scumbag

The growing petulance of the Alt Right is a joy to behold as they realize Obama is far more popular today than Trump.

Accomplishments%20NOT%20II-L.jpg

And you go find your daddy if you don't believe trump is a walking talking POS

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.

Apparently you only became aware or just joined this country political life that you act like you just discovered North America.
Being a POTUS no matter what you do you are going to be attacked. However Trump is so lousy that he is making himself unfit not even a mayor. Most or ALL of the attacks are self inflicted.

1. Collusions will Russians. If there are no collusions. So why in the HELL he is defending like there is a collusions? Why is he so afraid?
2. Since when you see a POTUS blasting his own intelligence for the sake of Putin his master?
4. Etc etc etc etc etc.
5. Tax returns that benefits all the rich people then middle class income tax will pay more in 8 years. WTH?

Obama was attacked the first day he step in Oval Office continued till his last day in office. And still being attacked. Then you have this lousy dodo POTUS that he is obsessed with Obama & Hillary.

No other President in history has been as savagely attacked as Trump has. In comparison, Hussein did receive an absolute free pass. You wanna choose to not see the obvious, that's on you. But it is just delusional denial on your part.

Trump has the worst record with the truth of any major politician in the modern era... Delusion is all on ye...

Obama just behaved himself and so did Clinton, Regan and the Bushes... Trump has a terrible record coming in, behaved like a jackass and spent most of this year tripping from one self-created screw up to another...

youre shittin !

go back to sleep.

4. Etc etc etc etc etc.

Trump has the worst record with the truth of any major politician in the modern era... Delusion is all on ye...

Obama just behaved himself and so did Clinton, Regan and the Bushes... Trump has a terrible record coming in, behaved like a jackass and spent most of this year tripping from one self-created screw up to another...
with teams of lawyers to bail his vile ass out

I see the usual dumb fucks are out and at it with their alternative facts, again!
The polls that the nimrods love to project, were national polls, not Electoral polls.
And the nation popular vote polls were pretty much correct.
One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right

I see the usual dumb fucks are out and at it with their alternative facts, again!
The polls that the nimrods love to project, were national polls, not Electoral polls.

I got a Poll for you.

Trump is POTUS, HIllary isn’t 100%.

Like all haters, you sound like a very sad irrational person. Your rabid hate for the man is insane. He's never done anything to you, to cause such angry derangement.

You really should consider taking a long break from Democrat Fake News. It isn't good for you. It's having a very disturbing effect on you. You're no longer thinking rationally. Seriously, consider taking a break from it for a bit. I really think it would do you some good. Take care.

Like all haters, you sound like a very sad irrational person. Your rabid hate for the man is insane. He's never done anything to you, to cause such angry derangement.

You really should consider taking a long break from Democrat Fake News. It isn't good for you. It's having a very disturbing effect on you. You're no longer thinking rationally. Seriously, consider taking a break from it for a bit. I really think it would do you some good. Take care.
lol that's good dschrute blast me while your president needs to be put in a room of mattresses before he fuks up america worse than he has

lol that's good dschrute blast me while your president needs to be put in a room of mattresses before he fuks up america worse than he has

Yeah kid, Democrat Fake News really is having a very disturbing effect on you. You sound more irrational by the day. Trump has never done anything you to cause such angry derangement. You're being radicalized. You just don't realize it.

I would suggest either seeking some psychiatric help, or at least tuning out Democrat Fake News for awhile. Once you tune the constant hate & negativity out, you'll begin to feel better. You'll chill out and start thinking rationally again. Give it a try. Anyway, have a great Christmas.

Yeah kid, Democrat Fake News really is having a very disturbing effect on you. You sound more irrational by the day. Trump has never done anything you to cause such angry derangement. You're being radicalized. You just don't realize it.

I would suggest either seeking some psychiatric help, or at least tuning out Democrat Fake News for awhile. Once you tune the constant hate & negativity out, you'll begin to feel better. You'll chill out and start thinking rationally again. Give it a try. Anyway, have a great Christmas.
and you have a healthy new year You're not so bad so took my last remaining fuk away from you

So the vile cons want to believe the polls they want to believe, and not believe the polls they don't want to believe.

Here are the month's polls, thirteen months later, kiwiman. Suck on them.

President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 35, Disapprove 60 Disapprove +25
President Trump Job Approval Gallup Approve 35, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +24
President Trump Job Approval CNN Approve 36, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +23
President Trump Job Approval Quinnipiac Approve 37, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +22
President Trump Job Approval Monmouth Approve 33, Disapprove 59 Disapprove +26
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 33, Disapprove 61 Disapprove +28

Here is to a good news year that will see Trump removed from office very quickly.

And the desperate struggle to save face continues. LMAO

Forum List

Back