Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

The same pollsters who gave Hillary a 92% chance of winning. LOL

No they aren't same dummy, election was over a year ago maybe it's time you learn that.

These are national polls and by their nature cannot be used to show electoral college result. They CAN be used to show national popular vote result - which they predicted within 1% of result (Clinton +2%).
Uh, yeah they are the same pollsters, dumbass. Go lick your wounds, loser.

Ok show me Gallup giving odds on the election.

GO and don’t come back until you find em :lol:
How about if I show you the results of the election? Your bitch lost, despite all the predictions from your favorite fake news, fake polls. Spin it all you want but the bottom line is that ALL of you leftists predicted a Clinton landslide and ALL of you were wrong. Deal with it.

Hey fucktard, you just said:

"same pollsters who gave Hillary a 92% chance of winning"

Did you not?

Now I'm asking you to show me where Gallup for example gave any odds on the election.

You obviously can't because they NEVER DID.

So I tell you what:

shuttfup.jpg
Maybe YOU should STFU, dickwad. ONE pollster wasn't on the bandwagon and you claim that makes you right on all the other ones. You're pathetic.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

As I recall, this time in 2009 Trump was looking for his birth certificate :)
Obama didn't seem to be able to find it either.
...and when it was 'found', it was discovered that he was born in a hospital that wasn't named at the time.. and that the font of the typewriter hadn't been invented yet. Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. His grandmother said so. I trust her. I never did trust Obama.

No they aren't same dummy, election was over a year ago maybe it's time you learn that.

These are national polls and by their nature cannot be used to show electoral college result. They CAN be used to show national popular vote result - which they predicted within 1% of result (Clinton +2%).

How about if I show you the results of the election? Your bitch lost, despite all the predictions from your favorite fake news, fake polls. Spin it all you want but the bottom line is that ALL of you leftists predicted a Clinton landslide and ALL of you were wrong. Deal with it.

Did you not?

Now I'm asking you to show me where Gallup for example gave any odds on the election.

So I tell you what:

shuttfup.jpg
Maybe YOU should STFU, dickwad. ONE pollster wasn't on the bandwagon and you claim that makes you right on all the other ones. You're pathetic.

From your link:

Final Results -- -- -- 48.2 46.1 Clinton +2.1
RCP Average
11/1 - 11/7 -- -- 46.8 43.6 Clinton +3.2

So on average national polling was only one percent off from actual result of the popular vote! That's is pretty damn accurate.

You should just take my advice and stop opening your dumbass mouth.

Did you not?

So I tell you what:

shuttfup.jpg

From your link:

RCP Average

So on average national polling was only one percent off from actual result of the popular vote! That's is pretty damn accurate.

That doesn't mean shit. They claimed Trump had no chance of being the next POTUS, and when you do most of your polling in one state (Ca.), where illegals are allowed to vote, you can get the results you want. But nationwide, not so much. You have trouble accepting things, don't you? But when you think you're winning, it's a different story, isn't it, you pathetic POS? Sort of like this famous statement:

LMAO

As I recall, this time in 2009 Trump was looking for his birth certificate :)
Obama didn't seem to be able to find it either.
...and when it was 'found', it was discovered that he was born in a hospital that wasn't named at the time.. and that the font of the typewriter hadn't been invented yet. Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. His grandmother said so. I trust her. I never did trust Obama.
Deliberate lies by the Alt Right.

Remember the one, asaritis, about his mom sending in his announcement from Kenya to be published in the local newspaper that he had been born in Hawaii.

Did you not?

So I tell you what:

shuttfup.jpg

From your link:

RCP Average

That doesn't mean shit. They claimed Trump had no chance of being the next POTUS, and when you do most of your polling in one state (Ca.), where illegals are allowed to vote, you can get the results you want. But nationwide, not so much. You have trouble accepting things, don't you? But when you think you're winning, it's a different story, isn't it, you pathetic POS? Sort of like this famous statement:

LMAO

One noons said he had zero chance. But whatever numbers existed prior to comeys little game didn't apply after.

Two the national numbers were dead on.

No one knows the breakdown of the 70,000 votes in the three states that gave the orange look the electoral college were or what the effect of the Russians was since no one ever checked that.

Finally if you knew anything about statistics you'd understand that even if there is a 90% chance of something happening, there is still a10% chance of something else happening. And if something happens, probability becomes 100%.

If you weren't a moron, you'd know that.

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.
(quote )Short memory I CLEARLY remember M Mc being on fox news 4 days after Obama took office complaining about him. cant remember if it was the same day he said we will make him a one term president.

Nothing like Trump has been attacked. There's clearly a concerted effort being made to destroy the man. It's unprecedented.

Also "unprecedented" are trump's arrogant and narcissistic demeanor, plans to destroy the fabric of our country, plans to destroy our international reputation, rudeness, crudeness, ignorance, lack of values, promiscuous and deviant sexual history, greed, and lack of suitable credentials for the presidency. These so-called "attacks" have not been physical, nor have they been aimed at his race, sex, or ethnic origin.

His grandmother said so!!

:laugh: :laugh2::lmao:

Trump: Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya
Full Flop: Donald Trump abandons Obama birther conspiracy
FALSE: Obama Admits Not Being Born in Hawaii

Sadly, you can lead a Trumpling Birther to facts, but you can't make them drink

b15.jpg

The Registar of Hawaii affirmed that the information on the long form COLB on the White House website matched their original vital records.
So why not let an independent party see for themselves instead of having to take someone's word for it?

I thought Trump has already confirmed that Obama was born here in US?
You believed everything what Trump told you so .............. why is this any different?

Or are you trying to tell us Trump lied again?
If that's the best you have, don't waste my time.

Apparently you have zero but nonsense rebuttal.
I know truth hurts.
Doubling down on your adolescence I see. Charwin95, meet Ignore.

Meaning you are scared of me. Thank you for the compliments.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.

Orange is completely incompetent and has problems telling the truth. People get tired of that.

Oh Bullshite. He's being attacked like never seen before. In comparison, Hussein got an absolute free pass from the corrupt MSM. Trump's shaking things up. He's disturbing the Globalist New World Order. He has the audacity to put American Citizens' interests first. He's enemy #1 to the Globalist Elite bastards. I truly hope he survives. I'll continue praying for the man.

You need more than a prayer dude.

1. How is isolating America making America first?
2. How is attacking his own intelligence in support of Putin making America first?
3. How is promoting and retweeting a hate group making America first?
4. How is making Jerusalem capital of Israel making America first?
5. How is being a puppet of Putin making America first?
6. How is taxing middle income earners increase after 8 years making America first?
7. Being the only country in this planet that is not a member of Climate Accord making America first?
8. How is Drumming for nuclear war with NK making America first?
9. How is threatening the whole world (UN) if he doesn’t get the support of Jerusalem making America first?

Lastly. What worthless policy or agenda of Trump that impressed you the most that make America first?

Do you ever post anything that isn't an obvious lie?

Why don’t you prove it?

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Congress approved the change over 20 years ago and each president, including petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and now President Trump, has promised to make the move. President Trump is the only one to have kept his campaign promise.

True he kept his promises but at what cost?
He is not making America great. He made us a laughingstock, racist and ignorant here and around the globe.
A total joke.

Donald Trump brings the words “idiot” and “liar” to American voters’ minds, new poll says

DONALD TRUMP IS AN “IDIOT” AND A “LIAR,” AMERICANS SAY IN NEW POLL

It's not "fanatical hatred" to oppose an individual in the Oval Office who systematically is destroying the nation. If the Pervert was just living in one of his mansions, swigging whiskey and paying for sex with yet another red-hot mama, I don't think anyone would care about him or mention him at all. There is nothing to respect in him and plenty to disrespect, based on his own mouth and actions. I'm glad that people are speaking out against him. They wouldn't be out to "destroy" him if he would just go home and play with himself, not with other people's lives and livelihoods, and our country's international reputation.
It's amazing how the RWNJ's whine constantly about their right to free speech, and then want others to remain silent.

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed
by Paul Bedard | Dec 21, 2017, 1:04 PM

[...]

Jobs and the economy
  • Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
  • Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
  • Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
  • Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
  • A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
  • A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
  • A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
  • Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
Killing job-stifling regulations
  • Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
  • Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
  • Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
  • Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
  • Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.
[...]

Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

You generalized your post. Did you even read your post?

From Jobs and Economy to Killing Jobs Regulation———- Please give us examples or specific.

Especially Killing Jobs regulations.

Yeah i gotta say, i've never seen a President attacked as much as Trump has been. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media, to destroy him. In stark contrast, Hussein the Globalist Puppet, got a free pass on everything.

Hollywood..... Colbert, Meyers, Kimmel, Fallon, Conan...... are just drowning in fanatical hatred for Trump

It's not "fanatical hatred" to oppose an individual in the Oval Office who systematically is destroying the nation. If the Pervert was just living in one of his mansions, swigging whiskey and paying for sex with yet another red-hot mama, I don't think anyone would care about him or mention him at all. There is nothing to respect in him and plenty to disrespect, based on his own mouth and actions. I'm glad that people are speaking out against him. They wouldn't be out to "destroy" him if he would just go home and play with himself, not with other people's lives and livelihoods, and our country's international reputation.
It's amazing how the RWNJ's whine constantly about their right to free speech, and then want others to remain silent.

Democrat Voters are bigoted, unreasonable, irrational, fanatical and ignorant.
Dem politicians and pundits easily exploit them.
Hollywood's hatred or Trump and the Republicans is 95% cultural and 5% policy.

Really?
Trump support a sexual predator Moore.
Adore Putin.
Blast his own intelligence agencies in support of Putin.
Promotes hatred and divisive.
Trump a Pussy grabber.
No tax returns.
Pathological liar. Non stop lies.
Hypocrite.
Most corrupted US administration in US history.
Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Trump is leading the most corrupt administration in U.S. history, one of first-class kleptocrats

Any one of those would sink any government officials. Yet people like you still adore him like god.

Any reasonable common sense-thinking person can see that Trump has been savagely attacked like no other President in history. He's been treated incredibly unfairly. But despite all the attacks, he's winning. The dude doesn't give up.

And i truly love it that he's sticking it to the NWO Globalist jerks. But that's why he's being targeted with such vicious attacks. He's upsetting their 'Order.' They want him out. So we'll see if he makes it. I'll be prayin for the dude.

(quote )Short memory I CLEARLY remember M Mc being on fox news 4 days after Obama took office complaining about him. cant remember if it was the same day he said we will make him a one term president.

Nothing like Trump has been attacked. There's clearly a concerted effort being made to destroy the man. It's unprecedented.

Also "unprecedented" are trump's arrogant and narcissistic demeanor, plans to destroy the fabric of our country, plans to destroy our international reputation, rudeness, crudeness, ignorance, lack of values, promiscuous and deviant sexual history, greed, and lack of suitable credentials for the presidency. These so-called "attacks" have not been physical, nor have they been aimed at his race, sex, or ethnic origin.
I do believe that you are overly kind to the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. LOL

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.

Apparently you only became aware or just joined this country political life that you act like you just discovered North America.
Being a POTUS no matter what you do you are going to be attacked. However Trump is so lousy that he is making himself unfit not even a mayor. Most or ALL of the attacks are self inflicted.

1. Collusions will Russians. If there are no collusions. So why in the HELL he is defending like there is a collusions? Why is he so afraid?
2. Since when you see a POTUS blasting his own intelligence for the sake of Putin his master?
2. Since when you see a POTUS endorsed child molester Moore?
3. Since when you see a POTUS promote and support hate groups?
4. Etc etc etc etc etc.
5. Tax returns that benefits all the rich people then middle class income tax will pay more in 8 years. WTH?

And still people like you still idolize this worthless POTUS.

Obama was attacked the first day he step in Oval Office continued till his last day in office. And still being attacked. Then you have this lousy dodo POTUS that he is obsessed with Obama & Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No other President in history has been as savagely attacked as Trump has. In comparison, Hussein did receive an absolute free pass. You wanna choose to not see the obvious, that's on you. But it is just delusional denial on your part.

Why don’t you answer my questions first?
Sorry bud. A lot of or most of those attacks are self inflicted wounds.

So let me repeat it again.
Since when you see a POTUS support a child molester, hate foreign workers but hire foreigners, no tax returns, hire unqualified people like Kushner and judges, biggest lie about his new tax law, attacked his own AG & SOS in public, against his own intelligence agencies in support of Putin, non stop lies, promotes hatred & division??? Etc etc etc.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

Obama did not get a free pass. First day to last day in Oval Office. The GOP controlled Senate & Congress tried with all their might to discredit him. Most or all of his policy or agenda was rejected. Despite all of that Obama did a very good job and well respected here and overseas compared to Trump.
Plus you have Fox News Hannity attacking Obama almost every night for 8 years.

Smart people disregard Robo Razzy - The LEAST accurate pollster in the 2016 elections.
Their claim is stupid and it was not particularly bright of you to repeat it.

Obama First Term Polling Average from RealClear:
2009 56.5 36.3 +20.2

Trump Current RCPA (WITHOUT taking out Robo Razzy)
RCP Average 12/3 - 12/21 -- 38.5 56.7 -18.2

That leaves Obama 18 points ahead
And we know how accurate RCP is, don't we? LOL
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
So they predicted Clinton by 3 and she won by 2 points by the way.

Forum List

Back