Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Congress approved the change over 20 years ago and each president, including petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and now President Trump, has promised to make the move. President Trump is the only one to have kept his campaign promise.

True he kept his promises but at what cost?
He is not making America great. He made us a laughingstock, racist and ignorant here and around the globe.
A total joke.

Donald Trump brings the words “idiot” and “liar” to American voters’ minds, new poll says

DONALD TRUMP IS AN “IDIOT” AND A “LIAR,” AMERICANS SAY IN NEW POLL
What do you expect from a liberal college?

Most Liberal Colleges in Connecticut

What does calling
Any reasonable common sense-thinking person can see that Trump has been savagely attacked like no other President in history. He's been treated incredibly unfairly. But despite all the attacks, he's winning. The dude doesn't give up.

And i truly love it that he's sticking it to the NWO Globalist jerks. But that's why he's being targeted with such vicious attacks. He's upsetting their 'Order.' They want him out. So we'll see if he makes it. I'll be prayin for the dude.

He being "savagely attacked like no other President in history" because he IS the most savage president in history. He is being targeted with "vicious" attacks because he deserves them. Go pray to the boneheaded god of the right-wingers to protect your favorite pervert.
they are total Idiots and cry babies for Trump...

those disgusting bastards have spent 25 years and a 100 million dollars smearing and investigating and hating on Clinton...they did Eight (8) fruitless useless investigations of Benghazi in their HATE Clinton campaign ...but here is how they melt when the truth is told on Trump:
Crying-baby.gif

True, only a barbarian would try to enforce the laws on the books. It's an outrage!
Fuck-Donald-Trump-Vinyl-Sticker-Die-Cut-Decals.jpg
Pretty fucking stupid. Some Trump supporters will vandalize any vehicle they come acress with such a decal.
I set up a bait car for those Trump supporters and Fuck them up Royally ...NO MERCY.....

What is a "bait car?" It sounds to me like you're admitting to illegal activity.

True, only a barbarian would try to enforce the laws on the books. It's an outrage!
Fuck-Donald-Trump-Vinyl-Sticker-Die-Cut-Decals.jpg
Pretty fucking stupid. Some Trump supporters will vandalize any vehicle they come acress with such a decal.
I set up a bait car for those Trump supporters and Fuck them up Royally ...NO MERCY.....

What is a "bait car?" It sounds to me like you're admitting to illegal activity.
How is it illegal to park my car somewhere and watch over it with friends in case someone wants to vandalize it ? they are going to go to the hospital

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Congress approved the change over 20 years ago and each president, including petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and now President Trump, has promised to make the move. President Trump is the only one to have kept his campaign promise.

True he kept his promises but at what cost?
He is not making America great. He made us a laughingstock, racist and ignorant here and around the globe.
A total joke.

Donald Trump brings the words “idiot” and “liar” to American voters’ minds, new poll says

DONALD TRUMP IS AN “IDIOT” AND A “LIAR,” AMERICANS SAY IN NEW POLL
What do you expect from a liberal college?

Most Liberal Colleges in Connecticut

So? Where did this stupid stuff about "liberals" (anyone who doesn't agree with rush limbaugh, I suppose) start with the right-wingers? Calling someone a "liberal," as if the term means something bad, means nothing. Doing so is merely a sign of ignorance. The facts still remain the same.

Honestly, I can't imagine anyone responding that O'Bama is the man they admire most in the world. Incredible. Many more cave-dwellers than I would have imagined.
I cannot imagine any reason to admire a fucking asshole like Donald Trump

Geoge Takei is an infantile moron, and you admire him?
Donald Trump is an infantile moron and you support him CHUMP...
03f6dde67d84a28afb57a86aa3a279af.jpg

He's the president, dick breath. It sure must suck to be such a delusional snowflake.

Honestly, I can't imagine anyone responding that O'Bama is the man they admire most in the world. Incredible. Many more cave-dwellers than I would have imagined.

He's the president, dick breath. It sure must suck to be such a delusional snowflake.

390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg

390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg
546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg

I understand why you mostly post photoshopped pics. Whenever you actually post text, it always turns out to be incredibly stupid.

In my State one can legally "stand their ground"....
Shooting someone because they're fucking up your vehicle wouldn't qualify for that defense, moron.
they were reaching for something metal at their waist band

You realize that your fantasies are sick, don't you?

Shooting someone because they're fucking up your vehicle wouldn't qualify for that defense, moron.

Oh, come on. If you want to shoot someone, you just make up some story about how you "thought" that someone had a weapon, that person moved suddenly, you "thought" that you were about to be attacked, or whatever else your imagination can dream up. This has worked several times so far.

Oh, come on. If you want to shoot someone, you just make up some story about how you "thought" that someone had a weapon, that person moved suddenly, you "thought" that you were about to be attacked, or whatever else your imagination can dream up. This has worked several times so far.
I would not make up a story so that I could shoot someone ....I am against shooting humans

Rasmussen, one of the only reliable honest polls out there.
Until you don't like the results they publish.

Specifically addressing Rasmussen's polls' crediblity, you and others may care to read the following:
The short is that it is nobody's interest -- be one Conservative or Liberal -- to cite polls liek Rasmussen's, having material, long standing, and well known credibility or methodological shortcoming. Citing such polls weakens one's own credibility too, regardless of how emotionally satisfying it may be to cite a poll that portends "good news" for one's own "guy" or party. Checking out the results of such polls is best done for solely entertainment purposes, not for bolstering a point of view one aims to advance.

Scott Rasmussen remarks:
  • If I really believed for a moment that if we played by the rules of (the American Association for Public Opinion Research) or somebody else they would embrace us as part of the club, we would probably do that.
All Rasmussen polls are conducted within a 4-hour window, and the person who answers the phone (even a child) is sampled. Phone numbers that are not answered are not called back. All of Rasmussen's polls are done by computer; live interviewers are never used. However, other firms that do robopolling such as SurveyUSA and PPP get much more accurate results with no bias, so the problem is not the robopolling per se.

Just to look at one methodological issue, if no one answers the phone, Rasmussen picks a different random phone number instead of calling back two, three, four or more times as other pollsters do. Why does this matter? Because 20-somethings (who skew Democratic) are often out, whereas 60-somethings (who skew Republican) are often in. By not being persistent in finally getting through to a randomly chosen phone number, the sample is inherently biased towards Republicans because they are easier to reach. This may not have been intentional but it is understandable if you want to finish your survey in 4 hours. Nevertheless, cutting corners in the name of speed and cost don't improve accuracy.

Unlike companies like Strategic Vision, which most likely made up the data (but not very well) and also Research 2000, which probably did as well, no one is suggesting that Rasmussen is making up numbers without actually doing polling. There are many reports of people called by Rasmussen.

The problem with Rasmussen is most likely its model of the electorate. Very briefly, if a pollster believes that in a certain state, say, 40% of the voters are Republicans and the actual survey just happens to turn up 35% Republicans, each Republican interviewed will be given a weight of 40/35 to correct for the undersampling of Republicans. All pollsters do this to correct for under- or oversampling by party, gender, age, race, income, and other factors. This is not only legitimate, but necessary with the small samples all the pollsters use. The issue here is whether Rasmussen's model of the electorate has more Republicans in it than in reality there are (not to mention whether this is accidental or deliberate).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back