Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

Smart people disregard Robo Razzy - The LEAST accurate pollster in the 2016 elections.
Their claim is stupid and it was not particularly bright of you to repeat it.

Obama First Term Polling Average from RealClear:
2009 56.5 36.3 +20.2

Trump Current RCPA (WITHOUT taking out Robo Razzy)
RCP Average 12/3 - 12/21 -- 38.5 56.7 -18.2

That leaves Obama 18 points ahead
And we know how accurate RCP is, don't we? LOL
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Did you even bother to look at your link? it shows that the RCP average was only off by 1.2%.
See post #184.

Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 8

Presidential poll: Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 8 - CNNPolitics

- Clinton leads Trump, 50% to 42%
- Asked whether the candidates have the right personality and temperament to be president, 61% said Clinton does, while 31% said Trump does.
- Just 33% said Trump understands international matters, while 72% said Clinton does.
- The survey shows the damage of Trump's criticism of the Khan family -- the parents of a US soldier killed in combat who blasted Trump at the Democratic National Convention. Of those surveyed, 73% -- including 59% of Republicans -- said they disapprove of Trump's handling of the situation.
- Clinton leads Trump among women, 58% to 35%, and has a 19-point edge among college-educated white women -- a key group both parties target.

But but...

What Happened?

when CNN took the last poll of Obama, odds are they only called people in Manhattan
Actually, what you said is correct. The overwhelming majority of these FAKE POLLS, take place in Urban settings.

Literally every damn poll takes place in Washington DC, New York, Chicago or LA.

In other words, Trump is never going to Poll very High in places with High Crime Rates, Millions of People on Welfare, and Sanctuary Cities that overwhelmingly voted for Clinton.

And considering that this is exactly where these polls take place, it's a wonder at all that The President gets any approval at all.

It's also why The Media and The Pollsters got it completely ass-backwards in their projections of who would be The Next President.

Hillary In A Landslide !

Rasmussen, one of the only reliable honest polls out there.

December 22, 2009---Bolshevik Barack's first year in office----Minus 21 Approval Rating.

December 22, 2017------Donald Trump's first year in office-----Minus 15 Approval Rating.

This has been accomplished with the New York Media back in 2009 constantly performing virtual fellatio on Obama; and today, they spend most of their time figuring out lies to tell about Trump.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Where would Trump be if he had an honest press covering his presidency?

Just say no to Bolshevism.
Build that Wall.
Lock her Up.
End Chain and Lottery Migration.
Reform the DOJ and FBI by cleaning house.
Actually, Rasmussen’s daily presidential poll is among the least reliable since they don’t poll all adults.

No Polls are reliable since they do not balance the polling between urban and rural locations.

All Polls conducted take place in Large Cities, which instantly discredits them since we know Cities like New York, Chicago, DC, and LA overwhelmingly voted and support Clinton & Obama.

This is also why The Pollsters and The Media were slapped in the face by their own hands when projecting "Hitlery In A Landslide!"

Watch All These TV Talking Heads Predict A Landslide Clinton Victory

Polls that take a sampling of just 500 to 1,000 respondents from an Urban population and do not accompany their polling results with complete demographics & location data are completely suspect & irrelevant.

You cannot even attempt to verify their accuracy when the pollsters do not give you the data to test the veracity of their polling.

And then to take just 500 respondents and extrapolate that to be representative of 320 Million People is the very definition of Intellectual Dishonesty!

A poll then is just an instrument of propaganda for those wanting to push an agenda based upon a lie.

Perfect for the Left which is Bereft of Honesty & Integrity.

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | HuffPost

The HuffPost presidential forecast model gives Democrat Hillary Clinton a 98.2 percent chance of winning the presidency. Republican Donald Trump has essentially no path to an Electoral College victory.

The opinion polls are indeed pretty accurate.

Obama is killing Trump in the approval ratings, yes.

Smart people disregard Robo Razzy - The LEAST accurate pollster in the 2016 elections.
Their claim is stupid and it was not particularly bright of you to repeat it.

Obama First Term Polling Average from RealClear:
2009 56.5 36.3 +20.2

Trump Current RCPA (WITHOUT taking out Robo Razzy)
RCP Average 12/3 - 12/21 -- 38.5 56.7 -18.2

That leaves Obama 18 points ahead
And we know how accurate RCP is, don't we? LOL
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Did you even bother to look at your link? it shows that the RCP average was only off by 1.2%.
See post #184.

The one where you claim illegal aliens voted? Yeah, that doesn't help your case. The polls were correct.

Last edited:
Hey let's be real, the man's been attacked more viciously and relentlessly by the Democrat-dominated MSM, than any other President in history. So for him to have the same or higher approval ratings than Obama, is really amazing. It should actually scare the shite out of Democrats. All their daily faux Trump outrage scams aren't having the effect they expected. Americans are good common sense-thinkling folks for the most part. And they see that Trump has been treated incredibly unfairly.

Folks really are much more savvy nowadays. They aren't buying into Democrat Fake News propaganda. So this poll should concern Democrats bigtime. Their daily faux Trump outrage scams have become predictable and tiresome. They're now stuck just repeating the same ole lies over & over again. They've already accused Trump of everything they could possibly concoct. They're out of ammo now. They got nothing left. So I suspect Trump will do some serious winning from here on out. Stay tuned.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.

Apparently you only became aware or just joined this country political life that you act like you just discovered North America.
Being a POTUS no matter what you do you are going to be attacked. However Trump is so lousy that he is making himself unfit not even a mayor. Most or ALL of the attacks are self inflicted.

1. Collusions will Russians. If there are no collusions. So why in the HELL he is defending like there is a collusions? Why is he so afraid?
2. Since when you see a POTUS blasting his own intelligence for the sake of Putin his master?
2. Since when you see a POTUS endorsed child molester Moore?
3. Since when you see a POTUS promote and support hate groups?
4. Etc etc etc etc etc.
5. Tax returns that benefits all the rich people then middle class income tax will pay more in 8 years. WTH?

And still people like you still idolize this worthless POTUS.

Obama was attacked the first day he step in Oval Office continued till his last day in office. And still being attacked. Then you have this lousy dodo POTUS that he is obsessed with Obama & Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No other President in history has been as savagely attacked as Trump has. In comparison, Hussein did receive an absolute free pass. You wanna choose to not see the obvious, that's on you. But it is just delusional denial on your part.

Why don’t you answer my questions first?
Sorry bud. A lot of or most of those attacks are self inflicted wounds.

No they aren't. They are 99% lies spewed by douchebags who are certifiably insane.

So let me repeat it again.
Since when you see a POTUS support a child molester, hate foreign workers but hire foreigners, no tax returns, hire unqualified people like Kushner and judges, biggest lie about his new tax law, attacked his own AG & SOS in public, against his own intelligence agencies in support of Putin, non stop lies, promotes hatred & division??? Etc etc etc.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

Is every snowflake post the same endlessly reguritated list of bullshit talking points?

Obama did not get a free pass. First day to last day in Oval Office. The GOP controlled Senate & Congress tried with all their might to discredit him. Most or all of his policy or agenda was rejected. Despite all of that Obama did a very good job and well respected here and overseas compared to Trump.
Plus you have Fox News Hannity attacking Obama almost every night for 8 years.

The fake news media sucked Obama's cock every day of his sorry failed administration. I can produce hundreds of links to prove it. There's a reason the voters gave control of the House and the Senate to the Republicans: it was precisly to stop Obama's policies and his agenda.

Hussein's 8yr reign was just a jubilant Communist/Progressive celebration for the corrupt Democrat-dominated MSM. They didn't hold him accountable for anything. In my opinion, his awful IRS abuses alone was an impeachable offense. And then there's 'Fast & Furious' and 'Benghazi' too. He definitely got a free pass. He was obviously treated much differently than Trump has been treated. And any reasonable person can see that.

But all that being said, Trump is doing fine. He's a tough dude, he doesn't give up. So far, he's doing everything i ask of him. And always remember, the Silent Majority decides elections. They know hateful Democrat Fake News bullshite when they see it. It won't effect how they vote. So all in all, Trump is doing great. He is winning. I hope he keeps it up.

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Congress approved the change over 20 years ago and each president, including petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and now President Trump, has promised to make the move. President Trump is the only one to have kept his campaign promise.

True he kept his promises but at what cost?
He is not making America great. He made us a laughingstock, racist and ignorant here and around the globe.
A total joke.

Donald Trump brings the words “idiot” and “liar” to American voters’ minds, new poll says

DONALD TRUMP IS AN “IDIOT” AND A “LIAR,” AMERICANS SAY IN NEW POLL
What do you expect from a liberal college?

Most Liberal Colleges in Connecticut

What does calling
Any reasonable common sense-thinking person can see that Trump has been savagely attacked like no other President in history. He's been treated incredibly unfairly. But despite all the attacks, he's winning. The dude doesn't give up.

And i truly love it that he's sticking it to the NWO Globalist jerks. But that's why he's being targeted with such vicious attacks. He's upsetting their 'Order.' They want him out. So we'll see if he makes it. I'll be prayin for the dude.

He being "savagely attacked like no other President in history" because he IS the most savage president in history. He is being targeted with "vicious" attacks because he deserves them. Go pray to the boneheaded god of the right-wingers to protect your favorite pervert.

Oh Gawd, stop being such a Drama Queen. The man's never done anything to you to warrant such rabid hatred. If you take a long break from Democrat Fake News, you'll likely chill out and begin thinking rationally again.

Trump isn't the awful 'Boogeyman' you've been conditioned to believe he is. He's just a human being like you and me. Try taking a break from Democrat Fake News for awhile. I bet you'll calm down and see things more realistically. Give it a shot. Take care.

Rasmussen, one of the only reliable honest polls out there.

December 22, 2009---Bolshevik Barack's first year in office----Minus 21 Approval Rating.

December 22, 2017------Donald Trump's first year in office-----Minus 15 Approval Rating.

This has been accomplished with the New York Media back in 2009 constantly performing virtual fellatio on Obama; and today, they spend most of their time figuring out lies to tell about Trump.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Where would Trump be if he had an honest press covering his presidency?

Just say no to Bolshevism.
Build that Wall.
Lock her Up.
End Chain and Lottery Migration.
Reform the DOJ and FBI by cleaning house.

Are there any C grabber supporters non white and under 65?

Nice delusion there. Hussein got a complete free pass from the corrupt MSM, his entire tenure. Trump on the other hand, has been savagely attacked like i've never seen before. There's clearly a concerted effort being made by NWO Globalist Elite-controlled Media to destroy him. But hopefully he'll survive it. I'm prayin for the dude.

Apparently you only became aware or just joined this country political life that you act like you just discovered North America.
Being a POTUS no matter what you do you are going to be attacked. However Trump is so lousy that he is making himself unfit not even a mayor. Most or ALL of the attacks are self inflicted.

1. Collusions will Russians. If there are no collusions. So why in the HELL he is defending like there is a collusions? Why is he so afraid?
2. Since when you see a POTUS blasting his own intelligence for the sake of Putin his master?
4. Etc etc etc etc etc.
5. Tax returns that benefits all the rich people then middle class income tax will pay more in 8 years. WTH?

Obama was attacked the first day he step in Oval Office continued till his last day in office. And still being attacked. Then you have this lousy dodo POTUS that he is obsessed with Obama & Hillary.

No other President in history has been as savagely attacked as Trump has. In comparison, Hussein did receive an absolute free pass. You wanna choose to not see the obvious, that's on you. But it is just delusional denial on your part.

No they aren't. They are 99% lies spewed by douchebags who are certifiably insane.

Since when you see a POTUS support a child molester, hate foreign workers but hire foreigners, no tax returns, hire unqualified people like Kushner and judges, biggest lie about his new tax law, attacked his own AG & SOS in public, against his own intelligence agencies in support of Putin, non stop lies, promotes hatred & division??? Etc etc etc.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

Is every snowflake post the same endlessly reguritated list of bullshit talking points?

Obama did not get a free pass. First day to last day in Oval Office. The GOP controlled Senate & Congress tried with all their might to discredit him. Most or all of his policy or agenda was rejected. Despite all of that Obama did a very good job and well respected here and overseas compared to Trump.

The fake news media sucked Obama's cock every day of his sorry failed administration. I can produce hundreds of links to prove it. There's a reason the voters gave control of the House and the Senate to the Republicans: it was precisly to stop Obama's policies and his agenda.

Hussein's 8yr reign was just a jubilant Communist/Progressive celebration for the corrupt Democrat-dominated MSM. They didn't hold him accountable for anything. In my opinion, his awful IRS abuses alone was an impeachable offense. And then there's 'Fast & Furious' and 'Benghazi' too. He definitely got a free pass. He was obviously treated much differently than Trump has been treated. And any reasonable person can see that.

But all that being said, Trump is doing fine. He's a tough dude, he doesn't give up. So far, he's doing everything i ask of him. And always remember, the Silent Majority decides elections. They know hateful Democrat Fake News bullshite when they see it. It won't effect how they vote. So all in all, Trump is doing great. He is winning. I hope he keeps it up.
And you are white, zero college I assume?

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Congress approved the change over 20 years ago and each president, including petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and now President Trump, has promised to make the move. President Trump is the only one to have kept his campaign promise.

He is not making America great. He made us a laughingstock, racist and ignorant here and around the globe.
A total joke.

Donald Trump brings the words “idiot” and “liar” to American voters’ minds, new poll says

What does calling
Any reasonable common sense-thinking person can see that Trump has been savagely attacked like no other President in history. He's been treated incredibly unfairly. But despite all the attacks, he's winning. The dude doesn't give up.

And i truly love it that he's sticking it to the NWO Globalist jerks. But that's why he's being targeted with such vicious attacks. He's upsetting their 'Order.' They want him out. So we'll see if he makes it. I'll be prayin for the dude.

He being "savagely attacked like no other President in history" because he IS the most savage president in history. He is being targeted with "vicious" attacks because he deserves them. Go pray to the boneheaded god of the right-wingers to protect your favorite pervert.

Oh Gawd, stop being such a Drama Queen. The man's never done anything to you to warrant such rabid hatred. If you take a long break from Democrat Fake News, you'll likely chill out and begin thinking rationally again.

Trump isn't the awful 'Boogeyman' you've been conditioned to believe he is. He's just a human being like you and me. Try taking a break from Democrat Fake News for awhile. I bet you'll calm down and see things more realistically. Give it a shot. Take care.

Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective

A total joke.

What does calling

Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective
Might help if you knew the difference between a traitor and a patriot.
You = traitor.
Trump = patriot.
You've just been educated.

"Hey let's be real, the man's been attacked more viciously and relentlessly by the Democrat-dominated MSM, than any other President in history" is the deliberate lie of the day.

SmokeALib = traitor
Trump = criminal

4. Etc etc etc etc etc.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

And you are white, zero college I assume?
Be nice. Dwight graduated from junior high.

A total joke.

I understand truth hurts.

youre shittin !

where were you when Obama got it from every angle under the sun - 24/7/365 for eight years and still counting ?

go back to sleep.

4. Etc etc etc etc etc.

Tell me where I’m wrong.

I understand truth hurts.

Forum List

Back