Trump Killing Obama in Approval Rating

"The poll found that 17 percent of respondents declared Obama as the man they most admired, with President Donald Trump in second place with 14 percent. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was named the most admired woman with 9 percent of respondents, just surpassing the 7 percent who chose former first lady Michelle Obama."

Appropriate headline: "Despite nearly 18 months of continuous Media bashing, President Trump still second in poll"

Honestly, I can't imagine anyone responding that O'Bama is the man they admire most in the world. Incredible. Many more cave-dwellers than I would have imagined.

That is not exactly what it meant Bro.

Normally the POTUS is the most admired person of the country. Former pres. Obama ranked NOS. 1
Lousy Trump number 2. Because there are no other names in the list that is worth considering.
I’m sure it hurts Trumps ego.

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Congress approved the change over 20 years ago and each president, including petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and now President Trump, has promised to make the move. President Trump is the only one to have kept his campaign promise.

True he kept his promises but at what cost?
He is not making America great. He made us a laughingstock, racist and ignorant here and around the globe.
A total joke.

Donald Trump brings the words “idiot” and “liar” to American voters’ minds, new poll says

DONALD TRUMP IS AN “IDIOT” AND A “LIAR,” AMERICANS SAY IN NEW POLL
What do you expect from a liberal college?

Most Liberal Colleges in Connecticut

What does calling
Any reasonable common sense-thinking person can see that Trump has been savagely attacked like no other President in history. He's been treated incredibly unfairly. But despite all the attacks, he's winning. The dude doesn't give up.

And i truly love it that he's sticking it to the NWO Globalist jerks. But that's why he's being targeted with such vicious attacks. He's upsetting their 'Order.' They want him out. So we'll see if he makes it. I'll be prayin for the dude.

He being "savagely attacked like no other President in history" because he IS the most savage president in history. He is being targeted with "vicious" attacks because he deserves them. Go pray to the boneheaded god of the right-wingers to protect your favorite pervert.

Oh Gawd, stop being such a Drama Queen. The man's never done anything to you to warrant such rabid hatred. If you take a long break from Democrat Fake News, you'll likely chill out and begin thinking rationally again.

Trump isn't the awful 'Boogeyman' you've been conditioned to believe he is. He's just a human being like you and me. Try taking a break from Democrat Fake News for awhile. I bet you'll calm down and see things more realistically. Give it a shot. Take care.

Fake news?

Trump supporting a child molester. Is that a fake news?
Trump blasting his own intelligence agency for Putin sake. Is that a fake news?
Trump kissing Putin ass. Is that a fake news?
Trump is pussy grabber. Is that a fake news?
Trump retweet’s anti Muslim. Is that fake news?
Trump hide his tax returns. Is that a fake news?
Trump believed Gen. Pershing. Is that a fake news?
Trump hire foreign workers. Is that a fake news?
Trump supports Alt Right racist group. Is that a fake news?

This list alone is enough to sink any political figures. But you still adore Teflon Trump.

Trump's administration is the most corrupt government institution in the U.S.: poll

Your turn Bri.

Rasmussen, one of the only reliable honest polls out there.

December 22, 2009---Bolshevik Barack's first year in office----Minus 21 Approval Rating.

December 22, 2017------Donald Trump's first year in office-----Minus 15 Approval Rating.

This has been accomplished with the New York Media back in 2009 constantly performing virtual fellatio on Obama; and today, they spend most of their time figuring out lies to tell about Trump.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports[emoji769]

Where would Trump be if he had an honest press covering his presidency?

Just say no to Bolshevism.
Build that Wall.
Lock her Up.
End Chain and Lottery Migration.
Reform the DOJ and FBI by cleaning house.

Are there any C grabber supporters non white and under 65?

Rasmussen poll is the most unreliable and unscientific poll ever created. You can call this 1800 over and over.

He is not making America great. He made us a laughingstock, racist and ignorant here and around the globe.
A total joke.

Donald Trump brings the words “idiot” and “liar” to American voters’ minds, new poll says

What does calling
Any reasonable common sense-thinking person can see that Trump has been savagely attacked like no other President in history. He's been treated incredibly unfairly. But despite all the attacks, he's winning. The dude doesn't give up.

And i truly love it that he's sticking it to the NWO Globalist jerks. But that's why he's being targeted with such vicious attacks. He's upsetting their 'Order.' They want him out. So we'll see if he makes it. I'll be prayin for the dude.

He being "savagely attacked like no other President in history" because he IS the most savage president in history. He is being targeted with "vicious" attacks because he deserves them. Go pray to the boneheaded god of the right-wingers to protect your favorite pervert.

Oh Gawd, stop being such a Drama Queen. The man's never done anything to you to warrant such rabid hatred. If you take a long break from Democrat Fake News, you'll likely chill out and begin thinking rationally again.

Trump isn't the awful 'Boogeyman' you've been conditioned to believe he is. He's just a human being like you and me. Try taking a break from Democrat Fake News for awhile. I bet you'll calm down and see things more realistically. Give it a shot. Take care.

Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective
Might help if you knew the difference between a traitor and a patriot.
You = traitor.
Trump = patriot.
You've just been educated.

Hope that you are only kidding. You got it backwards. Trump is a clear traitor and a danger to US.
Trump continue to be a puppet of Putin. The whole world knows that.

Trump is rapidly dismantling the Obama state within a state, and that's why the snowflakes hate him so much. They keep saying he hasn't accomplished anything, but they can't admit what he has accomplished or the fact that they don't want it done.
Looking at the job approval ratings of Obama and Trump, the people seem to be with Obama. Maybe the 38% of the people that approve of Trump think destroying American creditably abroad, tax cuts for people who don't need it, and giving a green light to the mega-corporations to destroy the environment and screw the little guy is making America great again.

Trump is doing everything he can to destroy Obamacare but he still has nearly 9 million people signing up for it, even thou he has cut the enrollment period in half, slashed the advertising budget, stopped outreach programs, threaten to cut insurance subsidies, and finally repeating the mandate.

I can't wait to see the effects of his cuts to Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid on his red states.

How was declaring Jerusalem as the capital of Israel 'America First'? We've been reduced to threatening our allies over the issue. How does that benefit us? Because I can certainly list the costs.

Congress approved the change over 20 years ago and each president, including petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama and now President Trump, has promised to make the move. President Trump is the only one to have kept his campaign promise.

A total joke.

We expect excellence and we get it. UCONN is an outstanding university.
You wouldn't con me, would you? Liberalism is a mental disorder. Liberal universities are breeding grounds for political snowflakes and useful idiots.

A total joke.

You wouldn't con me, would you? Liberalism is a mental disorder. Liberal universities are breeding grounds for political snowflakes and useful idiots.
:cuckoo:

Comparing the pervert who is now in the Oval Office with its former occupant does nothing. The pervert's record in the last year stands on its own as the worst the U.S. has ever experienced. It cannot be defended by idiotic rhetoric about "liberal" this-and-that, "Hollywood" this-and-that, "snowflake" this-and-that, which is devoid of any meaningful intellectual content. And an individual's childish reference to the "Democrat Party," instead of the "Democratic Party," serves only to announce that this individual has nothing meaningful to say.

Trump is now crowing about how his current approval rating is in line with Obama's at this point in Obama's first term.
Someone should remind Trump what happened to the Democrats in the 2010 election.

A total joke.

Did you get a box of substanceless catch phrases for Christmas?

Trump is now crowing about how his current approval rating is in line with Obama's at this point in Obama's first term.
Someone should remind Trump what happened to the Democrats in the 2010 election.
The difference between then and now is that Obama screwed the nation, Trump is doing great things. The Democrat Party will likely lose seats in both Houses of Congress....if voter fraud can be kept to a minimum.

The difference between then and now is that Obama screwed the nation, Trump is doing great things. The Democrat Party will likely lose seats in both Houses of Congress....if voter fraud can be kept to a minimum.
Obama screwed us by tripling the stock market and adding 11 million jobs??

And no, Democrats are not likely to lose seats next year. We’ve had elections since Trump became president in several states and all showed favorable signs for Democrats. Including Alabama, one of the reddest states in the republic.

Top that off with Trump bragging about doing as poorly as Obama at this point; paints a dismal picture in for the GOP in 2018 based on how badly 2010 went for Democrats with an equally unpopular president.

Of course people like you think that Obama screwed the nation. He didn't. He screwed people like you.

Rasmussen, one of the only reliable honest polls out there.

December 22, 2009---Bolshevik Barack's first year in office----Minus 21 Approval Rating.

December 22, 2017------Donald Trump's first year in office-----Minus 15 Approval Rating.

This has been accomplished with the New York Media back in 2009 constantly performing virtual fellatio on Obama; and today, they spend most of their time figuring out lies to tell about Trump.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Where would Trump be if he had an honest press covering his presidency?

Just say no to Bolshevism.
Build that Wall.
Lock her Up.
End Chain and Lottery Migration.
Reform the DOJ and FBI by cleaning house.
narcissistic personality disorder

A total joke.

What does calling

Fake news?

Trump supporting a child molester. Is that a fake news?
Trump blasting his own intelligence agency for Putin sake. Is that a fake news?
Trump kissing Putin ass. Is that a fake news?
Trump is pussy grabber. Is that a fake news?
Trump retweet’s anti Muslim. Is that fake news?
Trump hide his tax returns. Is that a fake news?
Trump believed Gen. Pershing. Is that a fake news?
Trump hire foreign workers. Is that a fake news?
Trump supports Alt Right racist group. Is that a fake news?

This list alone is enough to sink any political figures. But you still adore Teflon Trump.

Trump's administration is the most corrupt government institution in the U.S.: poll

Your turn Bri.

:cuckoo:

Obama just behaved himself and so did Clinton,

Snoopy-S.gif

Forum List

Back