Trump Killing the GOP

Trump announced Lindsay Graham's phone number. Graham made a stupid video of him destroying his phone.

Gawker got Trump's private cell number and published it. Trump put a campaign message on his phone. Call away. That was VERY neatly done. It wouldn't have gone better had Trump paid Gawker.

Trump is one step ahead of everyone else.
That was a brilliant move by Trump.

Obama is killing us and our country. how come you aren't squealing about that?

you're a sheep/tool/SLAVE for the Democrat party, that why
Obama is about to be done with his presidency, the conversation should be about what's next. simply blaming everything on him and working to repeal Obamacare has zero popular appeal, if that is all the republicans have then they are going to lose very badly.

you mean 7 years of blaming GWB from Barry?

There's always the kid's table forum. <snicker> The election is going to be an international embarrassment.

obama is an international embarrassment leftard

Addicting Info Obama Has Much More International Support Than Romney

"In a poll conducted in thirty-two countries and with more than twenty-six thousand people, it was revealed that 81% of those who wished they could vote in a U.S. presidential election would vote for President Barack Obama."

Global Opinion of Obama Slips International Policies Faulted Pew Research Center

In 2009 Obama had 86% confidence in Europe, compared to 67% for the US
Obama had 33% confidence from Muslim countries, the US 25%

Only Mexico and Russia preferred the US to Obama. Hmmm.......

Russia is racist, Mexico... well I don't know.

There's always the kid's table forum. <snicker> The election is going to be an international embarrassment.

obama is an international embarrassment leftard

Addicting Info Obama Has Much More International Support Than Romney

"In a poll conducted in thirty-two countries and with more than twenty-six thousand people, it was revealed that 81% of those who wished they could vote in a U.S. presidential election would vote for President Barack Obama."

Global Opinion of Obama Slips International Policies Faulted Pew Research Center

In 2009 Obama had 86% confidence in Europe, compared to 67% for the US
Obama had 33% confidence from Muslim countries, the US 25%

Only Mexico and Russia preferred the US to Obama. Hmmm.......

Russia is racist, Mexico... well I don't know.
Mexico is run by drug cartels so it's more of a mafia style. Batista in Cuba.

Only active party members fall in love during the primaries. Regular voters have no allegiance or love for a primary candidate until after or around big Tuesday. People follow the leader...it's as simple as that the juggernauts of campaigns on a roll. The big momentum.

You are still caught up in imagining you actually know what you are talking about
Free yourself. give it up. Listen and watch and learn or forever remain ignorant and ill informed
I would argue with you but 2000 gore V Bush proved you right. I thought I knew what would happen and was wrong. Same when Bush beat John Kerry for his second term. I was shocked again. Just as shocked as McCain and Romney were to lose to a black man

In 2008 the early consensus was that it was any Democrats race to lose. This more than anything informed Obama's decision to challenge the Clinton machine.

In 2006, Rahm Emmanuel and the DCCC almost single-handedly handed over a Democratic Congress to any future Democratic President

In 2004 I was with the principles of the Kerry campaign on election night. I was not as shocked as most. Next day I was like -- move on.

2000 - The media put together a consortium to look into who would have won and who did win electorally and with the popular vote. Surprise is that if team Bush had their way on how to count votes, Gore would have won. If team Gore had their way -- yep, opposite effect. And even better, depending on how votes and hanging chads and competing counties were totaled up -- no clear cut decision.

So, Dante always considers people who claim Bush or Gore won in 2000 as complete and utter ignoramuses who never followed up on the event
You are correct on your vote count history. 2014 though saw the largest single off year defeat in fifty years plus. Not going to be a Bush OR Clinton this time as EITHER could make voters bolt FROM the party. Trump is getting support NOT based on his politics but based on the fact he is fed up.

And a majority of Americans as a whole from BOTH parties are fed up as well.
Why is trump fed up? He went from $1 billion to $10 billion.

he fudges his own numbers...it's in a deposition .. he admits it

wait --- the ads that will eventually come out attacking his bullshit .. if he stays in.

I predict he may drop out before he allows Super PACS to destroy the Trump Brand. If he stays in he's finished...as a celebrity as well as a politician. His brand will sink like a stone
Yeah, the attacks haven't even really started yet. Can't even imagine the skeletons he has in his closet. But I'm confident they'll be competing for air time if Trump gets too far.

I would argue with you but 2000 gore V Bush proved you right. I thought I knew what would happen and was wrong. Same when Bush beat John Kerry for his second term. I was shocked again. Just as shocked as McCain and Romney were to lose to a black man

In 2008 the early consensus was that it was any Democrats race to lose. This more than anything informed Obama's decision to challenge the Clinton machine.

In 2006, Rahm Emmanuel and the DCCC almost single-handedly handed over a Democratic Congress to any future Democratic President

In 2004 I was with the principles of the Kerry campaign on election night. I was not as shocked as most. Next day I was like -- move on.

2000 - The media put together a consortium to look into who would have won and who did win electorally and with the popular vote. Surprise is that if team Bush had their way on how to count votes, Gore would have won. If team Gore had their way -- yep, opposite effect. And even better, depending on how votes and hanging chads and competing counties were totaled up -- no clear cut decision.

So, Dante always considers people who claim Bush or Gore won in 2000 as complete and utter ignoramuses who never followed up on the event
You are correct on your vote count history. 2014 though saw the largest single off year defeat in fifty years plus. Not going to be a Bush OR Clinton this time as EITHER could make voters bolt FROM the party. Trump is getting support NOT based on his politics but based on the fact he is fed up.

wait --- the ads that will eventually come out attacking his bullshit .. if he stays in.

I predict he may drop out before he allows Super PACS to destroy the Trump Brand. If he stays in he's finished...as a celebrity as well as a politician. His brand will sink like a stone
Yeah, the attacks haven't even really started yet. Can't even imagine the skeletons he has in his closet. But I'm confident they'll be competing for air time if Trump gets too far.
If I were Trump I would burn them public and cut a deal for my backers and walk. Trump stands to LOSE money if he wins. Ever thought about that?

If I were Trump I would burn them public and cut a deal for my backers and walk. Trump stands to LOSE money if he wins. Ever thought about that?
The question is, has Trump thought about that? Of course he has. Why does he need another 10 billion?

I don't know that he cares about losing money. My guess is that he'll either shoot himself in the foot so bad with his big mouth, he'll have little choice but to drop out; or he'll be too publicly humiliated by his past (like Herman Cain) to continue.

The question is, has Trump thought about that? Of course he has. Why does he need another 10 billion?
You ever thought you had to much money? The White House is smaller and less private then he is used to. The plane is older then he is use to. He would almost be slumming.

I don't know that he cares about losing money. My guess is that he'll either shoot himself in the foot so bad with his big mouth, he'll have little choice but to drop out; or he'll be too publicly humiliated by his past (like Herman Cain) to continue.
His life has been on public display for what five decades? What past? Married three times in today's world? Big deal.

You ever thought you had to much money? The White House is smaller and less private then he is used to. The plane is older then he is use to. He would almost be slumming.
What a guy... to take a hit like that to better the country...lol

His life has been on public display for what five decades? What past? Married three times in today's world? Big deal.
Who said he had anything to worry about regarding his "public" life?

Ah as I understand it his ex-wives has to sign no disclosure statements YEARS ago. I think they would rather have the money then 15 minutes of fame. And of course be sued.

Ah as I understand it his ex-wives has to sign no disclosure statements YEARS ago. I think they would rather have the money then 15 minutes of fame. And of course be sued.
I'm guessing he has bigger problems from his past besides ex-wives. If he does, we'll find out though.

:popcorn:

I'm guessing he has bigger problems from his past besides ex-wives. If he does, we'll find out though.

Unless he has had someone killed he has NO problems. Want a list of the people he has bought off in Politics? NO problem for HIM but for THEM that's a different story. When you have that much money and your private life has been that public for so long with everyone trying to make a buck off you there is not much to hide.

Unless he has had someone killed he has NO problems. Want a list of the people he has bought off in Politics? NO problem for HIM but for THEM that's a different story. When you have that much money and your private life has been that public for so long with everyone trying to make a buck off you there is not much to hide.
Really? Who did Herman Cain kill?

Really? Who did Herman Cain kill?
Herman Cain never had huge legal staffs to quell his issues. Trump owns law firms like whore houses. I would be willing to bet he has between 100 and 1000 on retainer WAITING to impress him.

Forum List

Back