Trump Killing the GOP

Trump has about 25% of the Republican support.

That commie shitass Bernie Sanders has about the same amount of Moon Bat support.

If Trump is destroying the Republicans with 25% isn't that Looney Tune idiot Sanders destroying the Moon Bat Party?
Nope. Hillary is still our nominee. You never know though. I'd support Bernie over hillary.

Primaries are when you fall in love. When they're over, fall in line.
Only active party members fall in love during the primaries. Regular voters have no allegiance or love for a primary candidate until after or around big Tuesday. People follow the leader...it's as simple as that the juggernauts of campaigns on a roll. The big momentum.

You are still caught up in imagining you actually know what you are talking about
Free yourself. give it up. Listen and watch and learn or forever remain ignorant and ill informed
I would argue with you but 2000 gore V Bush proved you right. I thought I knew what would happen and was wrong. Same when Bush beat John Kerry for his second term. I was shocked again. Just as shocked as McCain and Romney were to lose to a black man

In 2008 the early consensus was that it was any Democrats race to lose. This more than anything informed Obama's decision to challenge the Clinton machine.

In 2006, Rahm Emmanuel and the DCCC almost single-handedly handed over a Democratic Congress to any future Democratic President

In 2004 I was with the principles of the Kerry campaign on election night. I was not as shocked as most. Next day I was like -- move on.

2000 - The media put together a consortium to look into who would have won and who did win electorally and with the popular vote. Surprise is that if team Bush had their way on how to count votes, Gore would have won. If team Gore had their way -- yep, opposite effect. And even better, depending on how votes and hanging chads and competing counties were totaled up -- no clear cut decision.

So, Dante always considers people who claim Bush or Gore won in 2000 as complete and utter ignoramuses who never followed up on the event
You are correct on your vote count history. 2014 though saw the largest single off year defeat in fifty years plus. Not going to be a Bush OR Clinton this time as EITHER could make voters bolt FROM the party. Trump is getting support NOT based on his politics but based on the fact he is fed up.

And a majority of Americans as a whole from BOTH parties are fed up as well.

Another Alinsky post? Polls indicate that not only are democrats not excited about Mrs. Clinton's campaign but her negatives among democrats are about 2-1. That is a killing poll.
How excited do you want us to be August 2015? We've known who are nominee would be for 7 years. Don't worry we will vote for hillary over any Republican running. Women, you people, blacks, Hispanics.

This is going to be bad for whoever runs against her.
You ever stop to think what a sad statement that is in regards to your liberty?
Oh please! Whenever a pocket constitution patriot mentions 'liberty' you know we've entered the Rubber Room
When you KNOW the party picks seven years PRIOR to you having a say? That's communist control page one paragraph one.

Party picks? :cuckoo:

Parties have primaries. No one can predict who the candidates will be let alone who will win. Deaths, scandals, illnesses.... real life intervenes and it's never fair
"V" said you were a coward and he is correct. Good day.

Another Alinsky post? Polls indicate that not only are democrats not excited about Mrs. Clinton's campaign but her negatives among democrats are about 2-1. That is a killing poll.
How excited do you want us to be August 2015? We've known who are nominee would be for 7 years. Don't worry we will vote for hillary over any Republican running. Women, you people, blacks, Hispanics.

Oh please! Whenever a pocket constitution patriot mentions 'liberty' you know we've entered the Rubber Room
When you KNOW the party picks seven years PRIOR to you having a say? That's communist control page one paragraph one.
you actually make me want to puke.

congrats

Party picks? :cuckoo:

Parties have primaries. No one can predict who the candidates will be let alone who will win. Deaths, scandals, illnesses.... real life intervenes and it's never fair
"V" said you were a coward and he is correct. Good day.
Vigilante
Vagina-boy?

:laugh2: :lol: :rofl:

:thewave:

That commie shitass Bernie Sanders has about the same amount of Moon Bat support.

If Trump is destroying the Republicans with 25% isn't that Looney Tune idiot Sanders destroying the Moon Bat Party?
Nope. Hillary is still our nominee. You never know though. I'd support Bernie over hillary.

Only active party members fall in love during the primaries. Regular voters have no allegiance or love for a primary candidate until after or around big Tuesday. People follow the leader...it's as simple as that the juggernauts of campaigns on a roll. The big momentum.

You are still caught up in imagining you actually know what you are talking about
Free yourself. give it up. Listen and watch and learn or forever remain ignorant and ill informed
I would argue with you but 2000 gore V Bush proved you right. I thought I knew what would happen and was wrong. Same when Bush beat John Kerry for his second term. I was shocked again. Just as shocked as McCain and Romney were to lose to a black man

In 2008 the early consensus was that it was any Democrats race to lose. This more than anything informed Obama's decision to challenge the Clinton machine.

In 2006, Rahm Emmanuel and the DCCC almost single-handedly handed over a Democratic Congress to any future Democratic President

In 2004 I was with the principles of the Kerry campaign on election night. I was not as shocked as most. Next day I was like -- move on.

2000 - The media put together a consortium to look into who would have won and who did win electorally and with the popular vote. Surprise is that if team Bush had their way on how to count votes, Gore would have won. If team Gore had their way -- yep, opposite effect. And even better, depending on how votes and hanging chads and competing counties were totaled up -- no clear cut decision.

So, Dante always considers people who claim Bush or Gore won in 2000 as complete and utter ignoramuses who never followed up on the event
You are correct on your vote count history. 2014 though saw the largest single off year defeat in fifty years plus. Not going to be a Bush OR Clinton this time as EITHER could make voters bolt FROM the party. Trump is getting support NOT based on his politics but based on the fact he is fed up.

2006 was actually more than 2014. Numbers alone do not tell the full story. But then again you had the audacity to say publicly that you subscribe to Vagina-boy's fan club. :lol:

The GOP is meaningless now anyway.
Not quite, Sarah. People are looking at these candidates and making up their own mind instead of being told who to vote for. Independents and all voters are fed up. Looking for someone to turn things around.

Not quite, Sarah. People are looking at these candidates and making up their own mind instead of being told who to vote for. Independents and all voters are fed up. Looking for someone to turn things around.

The momentum is swinging in this direction, but...

always 'buts' in politics :lol:

30% of voters vote Republican ALL the time.
30% of voters vote Democrat ALL the time.
If 40% are fed up they WILL go to the MOST fed up person NOT the party. And that just happens to be who Trump is stirring. The 'fed up".

If he can just capture a majority of the "fed up's" he COULD win.

If 40% are fed up they WILL go to the MOST fed up person NOT the party. And that just happens to be who Trump is stirring. The 'fed up".

stats pulled out of an arse are shitty -- plain and simple: shitty

Last edited:

I really can't see him getting the nomination. He's too crass, arrogant and talks without thinking. I thought it was interesting that he did not enter the Presidential View from CSPAN last night. I think there is a gaffe vulnerability with him.

People like what he has said...so do I...but I want my president to have a diplomatic side to him.

Why is trump fed up? He went from $1 billion to $10 billion.

Just because he is successful doesn't mean that he is happy with the direction of the country.

I really can't see him getting the nomination. He's too crass, arrogant and talks without thinking. I thought it was interesting that he did not enter the Presidential View from CSPAN last night. I think there is a gaffe vulnerability with him.

People like what he has said...so do I...but I want my president to have a diplomatic side to him.
If he takes a high enough percentage of the "fed ups" he COULD be king maker. I look for at least one if not two Republicans to get harder on immigration to take some points. That's how he got them and that is the only way they will get them.

Just because he is successful doesn't mean that he is happy with the direction of the country.
What is his plan to help the poor and middle class? What's yours?

he fudges his own numbers...it's in a deposition .. he admits it

wait --- the ads that will eventually come out attacking his bullshit .. if he stays in.

I predict he may drop out before he allows Super PACS to destroy the Trump Brand. If he stays in he's finished...as a celebrity as well as a politician. His brand will sink like a stone

What is his plan to help the poor and middle class? What's yours?

He says he will negotiate. With whom we do not know. It's like Nixon's secret plan to end the Vietnam War

The fact that you LIKE what he said speaks volumes

Forum List

Back