Trump Knocks Israel Days after Worst Terror Attack in Country’s History

The Cry Baby Loser enthused over "savvy" Putin's "genius" in his plan to invade Ukraine.

The brutal slaughter has not worked out well for anyone, Trump's savvy genius included.

As I noted, the Loser's contempt for democracy and the justice system could only thrill a mindless, groveling cult.

Please don't parrot his reviling Israel and its leader or his praising Hezbollah at this time.
You'd think the election never happened and he's still president the way yokels are going on about him. Who cares what his opinion is? Ignore him. But they just can't help themselves.

TRUMP! is irrelevant but gets more headlines than Quid Pro Joe, he's irrelevant but gets more threads on here than Quid Pro Joe. He can't do diddly squat to push American policy one way or another while Quid Pro Joe is literally the president, yet here you are, going on and on about him while ignoring Quid Pro. Amazing.
They fear the man like no other, because their agenda's and cult activities are far more important to them than anyone trying to make America great again.. Why ? It's because America has to be kept lower than a substandard level in order to keep their bull shite going.

How dare us have pride in our nation ever again, because it belittles them while they attempt to keep their boot on our throats just so they can continue to do what they do to us without consequence. It's all a super scam and scheme to keep America and Americans beat down, and to keep us from thinking that we can't separate from the bull shite if we want too or will have too.

Christian's will have the toughest time in these latter time's, because living or engaging in all out sinfulness is unexceptable to Christian's, and that unfortunately is unexceptable for those who work the agenda's of today's government and special interest group's.

Link to him praising Hezbollah... Thanks
Trump said on Wednesday he would "never forget" that Netanyahu "let us down" by trying to take credit for the 2020 assassination of Qasem Soleimani, who led the Iranian Revolutionary Guard's Quds Force. The former president also described Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, a key Hamas ally, as very smart and called Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant a "jerk."

Isn't it time to just ignore him instead of inflating his ego by incessantly whining about everything he says? He's not president, he's a private citizen and can't do anything about the democrats shutting down the government.
His fanatical cult make the lying narcissist facing 91 felony counts the leading candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, and, as such, a threat to the nation.

Refusing to confront and expose his lies would be irresponsible.

National Review,
By ARI BLAFF

October 12, 2023 8:42 AM
Former president Donald Trump criticized the Israeli government during a Wednesday night speech in Florida and connected the Jewish State’s brutalization at the hands of Hamas to his own domestic political concerns.

“I will never forget that Bibi Netanyahu let us down,” the former president said...

Trump Knocks Israel Days after Worst Terror Attack in Country’s History | National Review

----------

Donald Trump is a narcissist and an international embarrassment.
Who put the US embassy in Jerusalem?

Ignoring the threat he poses to America is not an option.
Oh yeah, just like the threat y'all claimed he was posing during his first run as president, otherwise the one that never materialized. Ok, so why do you personally fear Donald Trump Mr. Biden's smidgenlapdog ?

America prospered under Trump and he brokered 5 historical peace agreements.
They ignore anything positive about Trump, because their agenda comes first before American prosperity, stability, and strength .... None of it matters to them, only that they are free to do as they please, and are free to hate who they please.

Paying more attention to him than to Quid Pro Joe is irresponsible.
I have no doubt that the Cry Baby Loser's cult does not want folks taking notice of his noxious emissions, such as his whining about Netanyahu and praising Hezbollah at this time.

On the other hand, there is widespread support for the President's stance.

Trump's pissy, petty petulance has targeted Israel's leader for some time, but his bloviating lately is especially vile.

I have no doubt that the Cry Baby Loser's cult does not want folks taking notice of his noxious emissions, such as his whining about Netanyahu and praising Hezbollah at this time.

On the other hand, there is widespread support for the President's stance.

Trump's pissy, petty petulance has targeted Israel's leader for some time, but his bloviating lately is especially vile.

Please show where Trump praised Hezbollah... Somehow I feel that something has yet again been conjured up by you leftist in that department.

BIBI did screw up in 2019 when he backed Hamas. That's a tough one, but he has a chance now to redeem himself, so good for him.

Trump.....Livin' rent free in the OP's head since 2016.

2d7wt3.jpg
It would be criminal to charge rent for such a diseased, filthy and vacuous environment.

Then again bed wetters are criminally inclined naturally.

I remember Israeli's government ordering the Israeli settlers out of their beautiful settlements back in time, and then destroying them.... It was a land gift given to the enemy of Israel in hopes to broker a better peace in the region, but I was against making the settler's move and abandon those beautiful settlements like that, and now we see that it was all for nothing.

You can't make peace with devil's.

Please show where Trump praised Hezbollah...

Patriotic Americans are disgusted by the sexual abuser's fawning over those violently opposed to democratic values and civil conduct.

Somehow I feel that something has yet again been conjured up by you leftist in that department.
Your paranoia about your "leftists" is a disparate matter from the Loser's 91 felony charges that result from the recommendations of grand juries, documented evidence, and the sworn testimony of dozens of Republicans.

BIBI did screw up in 2019 when he backed Hamas. That's a tough one, but he has a chance now to redeem himself, so good for him.
Horrific slaughter suggests that now is not the time for the Cry Baby Loser to be indulging in his petty, personal self-indulgences.

National Review,
By ARI BLAFF

October 12, 2023 8:42 AM
Former president Donald Trump criticized the Israeli government during a Wednesday night speech in Florida and connected the Jewish State’s brutalization at the hands of Hamas to his own domestic political concerns.

“I will never forget that Bibi Netanyahu let us down,” the former president said...

Trump Knocks Israel Days after Worst Terror Attack in Country’s History | National Review

----------

Donald Trump is a narcissist and an international embarrassment.
I wonder what Lisa588 thinks about Trump's speech, especially since she is a Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back