Trump Lashes Out at Georgia Prosecutor

How does that apply to my response ?
Are the Democrats so Nazi-like and depraved that they’ll convict an innocent man, and their top political rival at that?
I was answering your question. You asked, I answered. I love it when you answer a question (and make no assertions in the process) and yet someone wants to dispute or argue over it.
Right - you’re not troubled by the prosecutor’s deranged criminal behavior.

I guess that answers my question about depraved Democrat Nazism as well.
This has to be the weakest thing I've seen in a while.
Do you have yourself on ignore?
My comment was added to let you know that your initial question over my concerns (which was just a way of saying you thought my priorities were out of line) was nothing more than a left-wing attempt at thought control.
Oh excellent - so you mistake me for a leftist, and admit you dislike (or perhaps despise) the left as do most Democrats?

Your honesty is genuinely appreciated despite your great confusion.
While it probably went over your head, there is nothing in my post that supports your conclusion.
We can agree to disagree. :)
What's the matter.....your girlfriend read your post and laugh at you ?
Is English not your native language?

Your syntax is as tortured as your logic.

Take care.

:)

The timely progress report notes that we are now about to enter a substantive phase in which credible evidence and sworn testimony will be the focus rather than vapid, scurrilous invective.
Ah yes - the alleged witch will soon be put to proper test!

When did s/he last consort with the Devil?

Who are his/her accomplices in the Dark Arts?

Will s/he confess, repent and be cleansed by the holy retribution of execution?

The DeepSwamp Democrats are licking their chops.

Are the Democrats so Nazi-like and depraved that they’ll convict an innocent man, and their top political rival at that?

Not in a position to judge.
Right - you’re not troubled by the prosecutor’s deranged criminal behavior.

I have not paid any attention to what is going on. What I saw was Trump's (who I voted for twice) behavior as a continuation of the ugliness that pervades politics. I am through with it and am calling it out. If you have something on the D.A., start your own thread.

Not in a position to judge.

I have not paid any attention to what is going on. What I saw was Trump's (who I voted for twice) behavior as a continuation of the ugliness that pervades politics. I am through with it and am calling it out. If you have something on the D.A., start your own thread.
Ah - so you’re a RINO aka closet Democrat.

That’s why you thought I was a leftist - y’all are VERY confused.

But yeah, Trump is being persecuted by deranged DeepSwamp Democrats.

If you’re okay with that, you’re not in your right mind (in any sense).

Take care.

“Vile invectives”…Did you read your bs before hitting post?
I am fully aware that it is Trump's vile invectives that induce ecstasy in magaloots.

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 12.29.00 PM.png

That isn't my interest.

I don't follow this very closely.

What I do follow (or focus on) is Trump's ugliness and the general promotion of personal destruction.
Trump apparently regards his legal perils in Georgia as an opportunity to indulge in his vicious proclivities.

Trump's refulgence will dazzle them all.

Ah - so you’re a RINO aka closet Democrat.

That’s why you thought I was a leftist - y’all are VERY confused.

But yeah, Trump is being persecuted by deranged DeepSwamp Democrats.

If you’re okay with that, you’re not in your right mind (in any sense).

Take care.

Yep....acting like a leftist.

People don't do what you want so you go on the attack.

You can't even stay with the central topic.....it's gotta be about what you want it to be about.

You take...something.....maybe a course in logic.

Trump apparently regards his legal perils in Georgia as an opportunity to indulge in his vicious proclivities.

You are finally catching on.

I voted for him twice.

I won't vote for him in a primary, but if he is the nominee I'll likely make it a third time.

My vote was justified in three words.....Gorsuch, Kavennaugh, Barrett

Trump, however, is a personal disaster. His proclivity to attack people on a personal level irritates me to no end. Even if the issue is on his side. And this comment about this woman just pissed me off enough to post about it.

That was the issue.....

He might be a good president....he really wasn't bad until COVID hit (and then it was his lack of empathy that cost him a second term and essentially invalidated our support efforts).....but as a human......he's a POS.

You are finally catching on.

I voted for him twice.

I won't vote for him in a primary, but if he is the nominee I'll likely make it a third time.

My vote was justified in three words.....Gorsuch, Kavennaugh, Barrett

Trump, however, is a personal disaster. His proclivity to attack people on a personal level irritates me to no end. Even if the issue is on his side. And this comment about this woman just pissed me off enough to post about it.

That was the issue.....

He might be a good president....he really wasn't bad until COVID hit (and then it was his lack of empathy that cost him a second term and essentially invalidated our support efforts).....but as a human......he's a POS.
Making a deal with the devil and excuses for an incompetent, chronic liar comes at a high cost to democratic self-governance and the rule of law, given the contempt the Loser-in-Denial shows for both.

It'd hardly surprising that the nation is afflicted with the most unpopular Supreme Court in memory.

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about? And why are we back to racism? Are you Dems so scared that we might focus on your disastrous policies that you’re screaming racist at everyone?

Blacks were doing much better under Trump, thanks to his policies.
Back to racism? Why are you trying to duck the topic? It was the bedrock of the OP! :rolleyes-41:

Making a deal with the devil and excuses for an incompetent, chronic liar comes at a high cost to democratic self-governance and the rule of law, given the contempt the Loser-in-Denial shows for both.

It'd hardly surprising that the nation is afflicted with the most unpopular Supreme Court in memory.

For the purposes of this thread, nobody really cares what you think about the SCOTUS.

Please get back on topic. I get that, as a left-winger, you think rules are only for others.

Just look at Biden.

Forum List

Back