Trump Lashes Out at Georgia Prosecutor

Oh please….you and your fellow travelers show your ass every day.
My fellow travelers are patriotic Americans who respect democratic elections and public servants defending democracy.

Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 8.43.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 5.04.42 PM.png

According to the article, Trump said the following:

“They say there’s a young woman — a young racist in Atlanta — they say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” Trump told his supporters in New Hampshire. “And this is a person who wants to indict me … for a perfect phone call.”

While I was never a fan of his, I did vote for him in 2016 and (for lack of any option) 2020. But I soured on him after he lost and would not shut up. Additionally, he can't not be hyperbolic.

He's lost it as far as I am concerned.

This is just way to over the top. Even it were true, so what ? Unless there is a ethics breach, he's made a career out of keeping his sex life secret (as much as he has been able).
Ask Mondo:

Mondo told the publication that the two had a "cool relationship" at the time.

Ask Mondo:

Mondo told the publication that the two had a "cool relationship" at the time.

My point is that it does not matter.

The focus of this thread is Trumps rather disgusting way of attacking people.

I've voted for him twice, and I'VE AlWAYS found his approach offensive.

You really want to go there with pics dumb ass?
You had insinuated the "ass" reference into the discussion.

The depiction of Trump goons attacking police defending democracy illustrates what my patriotic "ilk" - also yours - is opposed to.

She should sue Trump for slander. He's such a pig

Failure to do so is a confession IT IS ALL TRUE, and it probably is. This sick witch probably only gets laid by defendants she lets off in exchange for it...

Failure to do so is a confession IT IS ALL TRUE, and it probably is. This sick witch probably only gets laid by defendants she lets off in exchange for it...

Seems a bit over the top.

Seriously, do we need to do that ?

The depiction of Trump goons attacking police defending democracy illustrates what my patriotic "ilk" - also yours - is opposed to.

For about the 5th time.

This is about Trumps poor behaviour.

Now, it's becoming about yours.

Stick to the topic.

I don’t defend the J6 idiots dummy, but let’s get real there are far more pics of Joe stumbling the wrong way, or summer of love leftists destroying this country than 1 incident….

I don’t defend the J6 idiots dummy, but let’s get real there are far more pics of Joe stumbling the wrong way, or summer of love leftists destroying this country than 1 incident….
Your desperate need for diversion, understandably, endures.

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah!
Well, whaddabout...?"

For the purposes of this thread, nobody really cares what you think about the SCOTUS.

Please get back on topic. I get that, as a left-winger, you think rules are only for others.

Just look at Biden.

Trump isn't above the law.

Has the grand jury indicted Biden yet?

Last edited:
Your desperate need to divert from the Biden Family Corruption, and the weaponized DOJ determined to get Joe and Hunter off, is duly noted,

So far the evidence against Biden remains in the realm of gossip and speculation.

Your desperate need to divert from the Biden Family Corruption, and the weaponized DOJ determined to get Joe and Hunter off, is duly noted,
I don't care about Citizen Biden, and no Republican has contrived any charges against the President.

I recall when the unAmerican crackpots were screeching "Lock her up! Lock her up!" and the American system of justice under which all are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law prevailed.

OGC.gif

Yep....acting like a leftist.
You are most certainly not!
People don't do what you want so you go on the attack.
Only leftists do this?

The leftists I know personally are actually quiet types; pacifists & such.
You can't even stay with the central topic.....it's gotta be about what you want it to be about.
You're trolling your own thread. :)
You take...something.....maybe a course in logic.
Why don't you, and then you can teach me! :)

But yeah, free speech is a thing, and good on Trump for speaking out.

Forum List

Back