Trump laws

All that is required is that the executor of the trust be a disinterested party.
Too many wills, trusts, and executors, suited and tied like funeral directors. Same as the "Executioners" -- they're fuckers at law, they have access to money, and either carry out hits or put out contracts for the commission of murder-for-hire. They're too professional, and we can't believe for a second that they're "disinterested" in our money.

In the aftermath of trump, it's clear that our laws are not sufficient to stop an immoral, unethical president, who cares more about his own brand than he does about the country. By right, those should be called " trump laws ", because he exposed our need for them. We can start by requiring all tax records from candidates, and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments, and strengthening our emoluments laws. Both parties should be interested in limiting the extralegal shenanigans we have seen because the next loose cannon could be from either party. Any ideas for more laws that should be enacted to assure the integrity of our politics?
Shoot all republican candidates on sight.

Fun idea, but I'm looking for something a litle more subtle.
I'm tired of subtle. I'm tired of polite. I'm tired of giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm going shopping for subsonic .308.

None of that talk. Being civil is what separates Man from Animals. Or Most of us from the Rumpsters.

(never announce the intent of the purchase)
Don't worry, I'm not any more serious than those idiots who keep threatening to shoot me. If I was I certainly wouldn't be talking about it on the internet.

.With that you're dismissed.

... and you’re banished to the Ignore list.
Just because you claimed:

Thsts hilarious. Nobody of means is going to give up their means of accruing and maintaining their wealth just to run for the Presidency.

Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos would, just to mention two of the richest people in America for example.

Blind trust, and releasing their taxes wouldn't phase them.

and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments
You are not a total Communist? That isn't Marxism? What about that dictatorship of the proletariat that takes the place of the monied class of capitalists? Isn't that the same thing?

No dumb ass. It's making sure our president doesn't use his office to make money. Are you too stupid to see that?
Well since he gets a salary you better look at that again. That’s making money from your office. TDS thread #25,764

You are stupid, aren't you?
Well dummy, explain how getting a salary for holding the office is not gaining profit from that office? You can start sputtering and stammering in impotence now.

As I said before, You are really stupid.
SO you can’t answer a simple question. That makes YOU really stupid. Your surrender is noted.

Wages for serving in an office are not the same as making money as in the emoluments clause, dumb ass. I knew you were stupid, but I never met someone that stupid before.

In the aftermath of trump, it's clear that our laws are not sufficient to stop an immoral, unethical president, who cares more about his own brand than he does about the country. By right, those should be called " trump laws ", because he exposed our need for them. We can start by requiring all tax records from candidates, and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments, and strengthening our emoluments laws. Both parties should be interested in limiting the extralegal shenanigans we have seen because the next loose cannon could be from either party. Any ideas for more laws that should be enacted to assure the integrity of our politics?

A record 47 Executive Orders not enough to appease you? You people own the Hill and The White House. What more do you need???

Perhaps yo can get an adult to read it to you. You seem to misunderstand what I wrote.

I understand exactly what you wrote. I also know that no sane businessman would ever allow such things to be done to them. Those requirements would effectively disqualify any business owner or individual who makes a seven digit income from ever running for office, never mind anyone who is truly “rich”.

I don’t want the type of people who would agree to those requirements elected dog catcher, never mind POTUS.

The writers of the constitution disagree with you.

I should report this to the FBI.

Then do it bitch.

I should report this to the FBI.

Then do it bitch.

Oh golly......you're a tough one.

trump-pointing.jpg

LOL poor TDS loon. “Why can’t we just have a one party system!”

Dumb ass. It's not about any one party. Trump is gone, so the new laws will never effect him. It's about limiting the president, no matter which party he might be, and requiring fair and ethical behavior.

Fair and ethical would be impeaching Fingers for Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine. It's only fair because the leftists did it and it must be ethical because there is actual video evidence of Fingers bragging about it.

I disagree with your charactorization of what happened, but there could certainly be laws to define exactly what is or isn't allowed in those circumstances. That's what I'm getting at. More specific laws to eliminate the ambiguous questions of if something is illegal, or just unethical.

Our integrity vanished this last election. The criteria to run for President was outlined by our founders and contained in the US Constitution. Good luck getting an amendment put in for tax records. As for Trump, he not only donated every presidential paycheck, but lost a billion dollars of net worth to run our country. I know you are all boo-boo faced now because you once again didn't get your revenge, but what you are suggesting is that only professional politicians take the job as President since they are the only ones to procure their taxes for public viewing. We don't need to see anybody's tax records. We need them to come in and do the exact opposite of slow Joe, which is a good job.

Your opinion is noted. Laughed at, but noted.

Fair and ethical would be impeaching Fingers for Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine. It's only fair because the leftists did it and it must be ethical because there is actual video evidence of Fingers bragging about it.

Evidence? Who needs evidence? We don't need to have any stinking evidence. The Nazis set a new precedent. You can now impeach a President even if you have no legitimate charges or impeachable offense.

Hate to break it to you but there never has been any need for evidence to impeach. Nor is evidence needed to not remove from office. This is one reason we can't afford to have the Senate to have over 59 members of any given party, regardless of which one. Otherwise, we could end up with another Rump who will use that to completely dismantle the Constitution just like two others in history did and those two didn't end up well.

I'll take pity on you dumb ass Dems and explain it. Dems are so dishonest, so corrupted and without honor that we had to elect a president like Trump who could get down in the gutter with Dems and beat them at their own game so just f'ing deal with it snowflakes. You are responsible for gutter politics. Stop crying like a bunch of babies, pathetic. :talk2hand:

A record 47 Executive Orders not enough to appease you? You people own the Hill and The White House. What more do you need???
I'm nottalking about EOs. Those can be changed by the next president. We need to pass laws that can't be reversed so easily.

I disagree with your charactorization of what happened, but there could certainly be laws to define exactly what is or isn't allowed in those circumstances. That's what I'm getting at. More specific laws to eliminate the ambiguous questions of if something is illegal, or just unethical.
Nobody thought America would elect a con-man / grifter to the presidency. They didn't think such laws were needed.

But you make a good point. After Warren G. Harding (Teapot dome scandal) they wrote the law allowing the house ways and means committe to review the presidents taxes.
After Richard Nixon (watergate) they wrote the presidential records laws.

I'll take pity on you dumb ass Dems and explain it. Dems are so dishonest, so corrupted and without honor that we had to elect a president like Trump who could get down in the gutter with Dems and beat them at their own game so just f'ing deal with it snowflakes. You are responsible for gutter politics. Stop crying like a bunch of babies, pathetic. :talk2hand:

Trump is no longer president, and his bullshit will be reversed. Exactly what do you think he accomplished, other than tax breaks for the rich?

Forum List

Back