Trump laws

I'll take pity on you dumb ass Dems and explain it. Dems are so dishonest, so corrupted and without honor that we had to elect a president like Trump who could get down in the gutter with Dems and beat them at their own game so just f'ing deal with it snowflakes. You are responsible for gutter politics. Stop crying like a bunch of babies, pathetic. :talk2hand:

Trump is no longer president, and his bullshit will be reversed. Exactly what do you think he accomplished, other than tax breaks for the rich?

Technically he is, Dems rigged and cheated and stole the election but that's another topic.

I disagree with your charactorization of what happened, but there could certainly be laws to define exactly what is or isn't allowed in those circumstances. That's what I'm getting at. More specific laws to eliminate the ambiguous questions of if something is illegal, or just unethical.
Nobody thought America would elect a con-man / grifter to the presidency. They didn't think such laws were needed.

But you make a good point. After Warren G. Harding (Teapot dome scandal) they wrote the law allowing the house ways and means committe to review the presidents taxes.
After Richard Nixon (watergate) they wrote the presidential records laws.

Better late than never. It's bad to have to recover from something you didn't expect. It's even worse, and stupid to do nothing and let that same thing happen again.

I'll take pity on you dumb ass Dems and explain it. Dems are so dishonest, so corrupted and without honor that we had to elect a president like Trump who could get down in the gutter with Dems and beat them at their own game so just f'ing deal with it snowflakes. You are responsible for gutter politics. Stop crying like a bunch of babies, pathetic. :talk2hand:

I disagree with your opinion of what happened, but if you think the liberals have taken unfair advantage, wouldn't it be better to define that unfair advantage and make it illegal for both parties to do it next time? Well wouldn't it?

Trump is no longer president, and his bullshit will be reversed. Exactly what do you think he accomplished, other than tax breaks for the rich?

Technically he is, Dems rigged and cheated and stole the election but that's another topic.

Even McConnell admits the election was not stolen.

I disagree with your opinion of what happened, but if you think the liberals have taken unfair advantage, wouldn't it be better to define that unfair advantage and make it illegal for both parties to do it next time? Well wouldn't it?

Oh please the left's rigging and cheating is turned up to 11. :talk2hand:

Some nutbags still believe that.

Backed up by science and math.

and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments
You are not a total Communist? That isn't Marxism? What about that dictatorship of the proletariat that takes the place of the monied class of capitalists? Isn't that the same thing?

Do you have viable objections or are you just going to spew anti-communist babble and nonsense? No, he is not a marxist, and the proposal that has nothing to do with communism.

They have to do restoring ethics in government, and with not electing another lying incompetent to the highest office in the country. If you claim to be a billionaire, show us. If you want to be the President of the United States, who do you owe money to, and lying is not permitted.

I also think that the national parties have a legal obligation to their party members not to allow conspiracy theorists and con artist run under the flags of either party.

It's been proven many times. Silly to explain it to you again when you refused to accept reality all those times before.

In the aftermath of trump, it's clear that our laws are not sufficient to stop an immoral, unethical president, who cares more about his own brand than he does about the country. By right, those should be called " trump laws ", because he exposed our need for them. We can start by requiring all tax records from candidates, and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments, and strengthening our emoluments laws. Both parties should be interested in limiting the extralegal shenanigans we have seen because the next loose cannon could be from either party. Any ideas for more laws that should be enacted to assure the integrity of our politics?
You and the entire democrat party are moronic loose cannons. You have NO integrity. Welcome to the next two years.

Yes. The next two years of total Democrat control. And a complete set of new precedents set by your side to go by.

Now totally erasing Trump and Republican policy of the last four years, is for free.

And because your side now acquitted a cop killer, Trumps life isn't worth one of his cheap maga hats. It will be a real shame if something were to happen, because acquittal is pretty much assured at this point.

Donny boy better make sure of what's around every corner for the rest of his life. Being a crime boss has it's risks attached.

No, it's not backed up by anything at all. Just by Donald Trump's lies, and nothing more.

A record 47 Executive Orders not enough to appease you? You people own the Hill and The White House. What more do you need???
10 more republican senators with backbone?

That is most important when you have 2 or possibly 4 years to shape policy and you are that wrapped up about the former President? Ah shit.... that fucker is in your heads. The Democrats will fumble the House in ‘22.

In the aftermath of trump, it's clear that our laws are not sufficient to stop an immoral, unethical president, who cares more about his own brand than he does about the country. By right, those should be called " trump laws ", because he exposed our need for them. We can start by requiring all tax records from candidates, and requiring real, verified divestment of ALL investments, and strengthening our emoluments laws. Both parties should be interested in limiting the extralegal shenanigans we have seen because the next loose cannon could be from either party. Any ideas for more laws that should be enacted to assure the integrity of our politics?

A record 47 Executive Orders not enough to appease you? You people own the Hill and The White House. What more do you need???
I'm nottalking about EOs. Those can be changed by the next president. We need to pass laws that can't be reversed so easily.

That would be a dictatorship or fascism.

You and the entire democrat party are moronic loose cannons. You have NO integrity. Welcome to the next two years.

Yes. The next two years of total Democrat control. And a complete set of new precedents set by your side to go by.

Now totally erasing Trump and Republican policy of the last four years, is for free.

And because your side now acquitted a cop killer, Trumps life isn't worth one of his cheap maga hats. It will be a real shame if something were to happen, because acquittal is pretty much assured at this point.

Donny boy better make sure of what's around every corner for the rest of his life. Being a crime boss has it's risks attached.
That sounds like a veiled threat on the life of a former POTUS. Maybe the secret service would be interested in you--skews13.

Hate to break it to you but there never has been any need for evidence to impeach. Nor is evidence needed to not remove from office. This is one reason we can't afford to have the Senate to have over 59 members of any given party, regardless of which one. Otherwise, we could end up with another Rump who will use that to completely dismantle the Constitution just like two others in history did and those two didn't end up well.

The Constitution has already been dismantled. The Nazis just impeached a President for exercising his first amendment rights.

Yes, you need to prove that Trump is guilty of bribery, high crime or misdemeanor in order to impeach. Again, a violation by the Nazis times two. Outside of that, we are a country that has always considered somebody innocent until proven guilty, and again, the Nazis changed the precedent for that which we will be glad to follow once we get control of the House again.

I'm nottalking about EOs. Those can be changed by the next president. We need to pass laws that can't be reversed so easily.

Governor of OK has already filed suit against China Joe's EO cancelling the Keystone pipeline--overstepping his constitutional authority. China Joe doesn't have a clue and the rest of the democrat party hasn't either as was evidenced by two sham impeachments.

Th house and senate passing laws that can't easily be changed, and the president signing them is not a dictatorship or fascism. It's how we make our laws.

That sounds like a veiled threat on the life of a former POTUS. Maybe the secret service would be interested in you--skews13.

Trump is more likely to die from a Big Mack than he is from an assassin. I'm personally going to have a fried apple pie delivered to Mar-a-Loco every other day for the next several months.

Do you have viable objections or are you just going to spew anti-communist babble and nonsense? No, he is not a marxist, and the proposal that has nothing to do with communism.
Confiscating and divesting "all investments" is nothing short of bloody red Communism.
They have to do restoring ethics in government, and with not electing another lying incompetent to the highest office in the country. If you claim to be a billionaire, show us. If you want to be the President of the United States, who do you owe money to, and lying is not permitted.
So how much money is Trump going to owe after you crooks seize and confiscate all his investments?
I also think that the national parties have a legal obligation to their party members not to allow conspiracy theorists and con artist run under the flags of either party.
The party platforms as such cannot be allowed to get in the way of the Constitution as the supreme law of the land.

Trump is more likely to die from a Big Mack than he is from an assassin. I'm personally going to have a fried apple pie delivered to Mar-a-Loco every other day for the next several months.
I'm sure his dog will send you a very nice "thank you." Maybe you can arrange a play date.

Forum List

Back