Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She ‘Murdered An Ambassador’

9 useless investigations if anyone thought Hitlery would be held accountable.

But incompetence is incompetence and both she and her State Department were guilty of that.

They had warnings up the ass. Warnings that others took seriously enough to pull their people out i.e. the Brits and the Red Cross.

If our State Department had done the same there would have been no Benghazi.

Yeah, that's it. Blame all of the investigations as somehow flawed or otherwise in the bag for Clinton. It's a sure sign of emotional immaturity and intellectual dishonesty. How many of those investigations and reports came from Republican led committees?

Do you ever wonder why your way of thinking is always pushed aside in favor of rational thought? It's just easier I guess to discount everything as biased or otherwise a conspiracy rather than rethink your position.

The investigators were never going to find her or State guilty of anything.

Politics as usual in DC.

As for my way of thinking?? Unlike you I know incompetence when I see it. If I were that incompetent in my job my ass would have been out the door long ago.

Why?
Bias, conspiracy or just incompetence?

This has been the most scrutinized event in American history. Scrutinized even by Obama and Clinton's political rivals who arguably would use anything found to their political benefit.

Why don't you accept that this might just have been what it appears to have been? An attempted political hit job against the Obama administration and Clinton.

Why do you fall back on discrediting the investigators rather than accepting their findings? Is it that you can't accept that maybe you swallowed the bait and now you're left red faced?

I agree with you . It was a hit job by the GOP and they found nothing illegal. Which was correct. Nothing illegal was done.

But incompetence is incompetence and if State and Hitlery had done their jobs Benghazi wouldn't have happened.

What incompetent act if done differently would have prevented the entire incident in your mind?

Let's not forget that you're using the benefit of hindsight to reach these conclusions.

Paying heed to the many warning they got. Warnings that others took seriously enough to pull their people out of the are. I.E. The Brits, the Red Cross and others.

If State had done that then there would have been no Benghazi.

Actually, the military had the most things needing to be re evaluated.

I disagree as far as Benghazi. The military was locked, loaded and ready to go but no one gave them to go ahead.

Odd how 9 investigations found that not to be the case.

The military was ready to go. Google is your friend. They just never got the word to do so.

'We could have been there': Squadron member speaks out on stalled Benghazi response | Fox News

'Spinning up as we speak': Email shows Pentagon was ready to roll as Benghazi attack occurred | Fox News

Hillary Email Shows Forces Were Ready to Respond to Benghazi Attack

There are more. Look it up yourself.

There were a few soldiers who were ready to go, but the military didn't have transportation that was ready to take them and get them there in time. It would have required changing planes, and they just weren't fueled up and ready to go. You mean they forgot to mention that on all those right wing google sites and fox??

Sorry to disagree but there were troops locked, loaded and ready. They just never got the word to go.

New Voices in Benghazi Investigation: "We Were All Ready to Go" | RedState

I think you will find the same in that 800 page report as well.

They just didn't have a ride.

You really need educate yourself by reading the report. Not left or right wing websites.
Here you go-
Select Committee on Benghazi Releases Proposed Report

Actually, the military had the most things needing to be re evaluated.

I disagree as far as Benghazi. The military was locked, loaded and ready to go but no one gave them to go ahead.

The military was ready to go. Google is your friend. They just never got the word to do so.

'We could have been there': Squadron member speaks out on stalled Benghazi response | Fox News

'Spinning up as we speak': Email shows Pentagon was ready to roll as Benghazi attack occurred | Fox News

There were a few soldiers who were ready to go, but the military didn't have transportation that was ready to take them and get them there in time. It would have required changing planes, and they just weren't fueled up and ready to go. You mean they forgot to mention that on all those right wing google sites and fox??

And where is the part that says the military was prepared to transport help to the compound?

Sorry to disagree but there were troops locked, loaded and ready. They just never got the word to go.

The guys at Benghazi had no choice. They had to fight it out.

American troops had planes but they never got orders to go.

9 investigations.....9. And the RW got nothing but a reputation as partisan hacks. Excellent.

But incompetence is incompetence and both she and her State Department were guilty of that.

They had warnings up the ass. Warnings that others took seriously enough to pull their people out i.e. the Brits and the Red Cross.

Yeah, that's it. Blame all of the investigations as somehow flawed or otherwise in the bag for Clinton. It's a sure sign of emotional immaturity and intellectual dishonesty. How many of those investigations and reports came from Republican led committees?

Do you ever wonder why your way of thinking is always pushed aside in favor of rational thought? It's just easier I guess to discount everything as biased or otherwise a conspiracy rather than rethink your position.

Politics as usual in DC.

As for my way of thinking?? Unlike you I know incompetence when I see it. If I were that incompetent in my job my ass would have been out the door long ago.

Why?

This has been the most scrutinized event in American history. Scrutinized even by Obama and Clinton's political rivals who arguably would use anything found to their political benefit.

Why don't you accept that this might just have been what it appears to have been? An attempted political hit job against the Obama administration and Clinton.

Why do you fall back on discrediting the investigators rather than accepting their findings? Is it that you can't accept that maybe you swallowed the bait and now you're left red faced?

Of course it was a hit job. Anyone but a blind man could have seen that.

The administration was more concerned with Obama's re-election and Hitlery and State were incompetent. That's how I see it.

So you accept the hit job then? You accept all of the money and time wasted chasing anything that could be used to discredit the admin? Do you believe that this is how presidents and their cabinets should be scrutinized going forward? Do you believe that these types of political attacks damage our democracy?

Politics as usual in DC.

Why?

The administration was more concerned with Obama's re-election and Hitlery and State were incompetent. That's how I see it.

So you accept the hit job then? You accept all of the money and time wasted chasing anything that could be used to discredit the admin? Do you believe that this is how presidents and their cabinets should be scrutinized going forward? Do you believe that these types of political attacks damage our democracy?

Isn't the first time nor will it be the last that the Clowns in DC waste taxpayer money.

Its DC. It is what it is and if you haven't figured that out by now you never will.

And yes. It was a GOP hit job and believe me if it had been Reps at Benghazi the Dems would have pulled the same shit. You know it as do I.

It is what it is.

Why is that?
Has it been determined that those aircraft would have been effective in deterring the attack or would have prevented the deaths?

23001c6020bb01347bc0005056a9545d.gif

Why is that?
Has it been determined that those aircraft would have been effective in deterring the attack or would have prevented the deaths?

Oh come on. Its not the aircraft dummie. Its the troops in the aircraft. If they could have made it to Benghazi those six men would have had backup. Get real.

Oh, I see your Google. What did the committee's see and get reported from the Military?

BTW...you don't think FOX News is factual, do you? :lol:

Probably just as factual as MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC. Depends on who you want to believe.

You would have to read that 800 page report to see what the military said.

No. This investigation found essentially the same things that all the other investigations found. There is no important new information. If there were, it would be being blasted on all the networks. Just because those right wing stations didn't bother to report all that has been discovered from the previous investigations, doesn't mean it's not common knowledge. I guess they just forgot to mention anything that doesn't support the conspiracy theory they have been selling for so long.
Conspiracy theory? That's your spin?

Bwwwahhhahahhaaa

Again, I guess they just forgot to remind you of this.

Again, I guess they just forgot to remind you of this.

As I will remind you of this.

Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during attacks

Politics as usual in DC.

Why?

Isn't the first time nor will it be the last that the Clowns in DC waste taxpayer money.

Its DC. It is what it is and if you haven't figured that out by now you never will.

And yes. It was a GOP hit job and believe me if it had been Reps at Benghazi the Dems would have pulled the same shit. You know it as do I.

It is what it is.

Oh, I see.
I guess it's just fortuitous for you that the dysfunction in Washington provided you these little political nuggets to use against those you don't agree with.

Except the Dems have never pulled this shit, ever. Not with Watergate, Iran-Contra, 9/11, 13 other embassy attacks under Bush, or for
The economic meltdown in'08. This shit is unprecedented.

Forum List

Back