Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She ‘Murdered An Ambassador’

9 investigations.....9. And the RW got nothing but a reputation as partisan hacks. Excellent.

9 useless investigations if anyone thought Hitlery would be held accountable.

But incompetence is incompetence and both she and her State Department were guilty of that.

They had warnings up the ass. Warnings that others took seriously enough to pull their people out i.e. the Brits and the Red Cross.

If our State Department had done the same there would have been no Benghazi.
Ah...your excuse is so......predictable. Same one you'll be using in November?

Just the fact ma'am. Just the facts.

Wonder what excuse you will be using in Nov??

9 investigations.....9. And the RW got nothing but a reputation as partisan hacks. Excellent.

But incompetence is incompetence and both she and her State Department were guilty of that.

They had warnings up the ass. Warnings that others took seriously enough to pull their people out i.e. the Brits and the Red Cross.

Odd that none of the investigations found incompetence. They found things that needed to be changed just like every other time something like this happens, but not incompetence.

Benghazi is worse than birtherism, because most of these RWnuts pretending to obsess on it KNOW that they are just talking shit to make hay.

The birthers are just mentally retarded. Like Trump, for example.

Odd that none of the investigations found incompetence. They found things that needed to be changed just like every other time something like this happens, but not incompetence.

I agree but if you think they would have found either Hitlery or her State Department guilty of gross incompetence then you might as well piss up up a rope. Not going to happen and never will.

Unlike you I don't need an investigation to prove what I see with my own eyes.

Carry on.

She was his boss and could have ordered him home.

I see, so what you are saying is she should've been smarter and better informed than the fully-interested-in-self-preservation ambassador directly on the ground.

I get your point but does seem like a case of:

119251993_amazoncom-the-incredible-shrinking-critic-my-excellent-.jpg

Of course she should have known. She was the boss and the buck stops on her desk.

You don't honestly think she wasn't kept informed of what was going on do you??

Notice that the 'nuts think desks with stop signs are only issued to Democrats apparently.

Bush's desk, for example, had a sign on it...

THE BUCK STOPS HERE...

TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS.

I agree but if you think they would have found either Hitlery or her State Department guilty of gross incompetence then you might as well piss up up a rope. Not going to happen and never will.

Carry on.

Actually, the military had the most things needing to be re evaluated.

Yeah, that's it. Blame all of the investigations as somehow flawed or otherwise in the bag for Clinton. It's a sure sign of emotional immaturity and intellectual dishonesty. How many of those investigations and reports came from Republican led committees?

Do you ever wonder why your way of thinking is always pushed aside in favor of rational thought? It's just easier I guess to discount everything as biased or otherwise a conspiracy rather than rethink your position.

Ah...your excuse is so......predictable. Same one you'll be using in November?

Just the fact ma'am. Just the facts.

Wonder what excuse you will be using in Nov??

The facts? :rofl:

In November........I'll be enjoying every moment of pulling up posts from people such as yourself and bumping them with "what happened?" responses. :D

Carry on.

I disagree as far as Benghazi. The military was locked, loaded and ready to go but no one gave them to go ahead.

Carry on.
And....what was it you saw with your own eyes?

Carry on.

I disagree as far as Benghazi. The military was locked, loaded and ready to go but no one gave them to go ahead.

Quick----Call Goudy. He didn't find that.

Yeah, that's it. Blame all of the investigations as somehow flawed or otherwise in the bag for Clinton. It's a sure sign of emotional immaturity and intellectual dishonesty. How many of those investigations and reports came from Republican led committees?

Do you ever wonder why your way of thinking is always pushed aside in favor of rational thought? It's just easier I guess to discount everything as biased or otherwise a conspiracy rather than rethink your position.

The investigators were never going to find her or State guilty of anything.

Politics as usual in DC.

As for my way of thinking?? Unlike you I know incompetence when I see it. If I were that incompetent in my job my ass would have been out the door long ago.

Carry on.
And....what was it you saw with your own eyes?

I see how incompetent they all were. They ignored the warning that they had been getting for months.

Warning others took seriously enough to pull their people out. If State had done the same there would have been no Benghazi.

Politics as usual in DC.

As for my way of thinking?? Unlike you I know incompetence when I see it. If I were that incompetent in my job my ass would have been out the door long ago.

So you think all those republican investigations lied to protect Hillary?

Carry on.

He probably didn't look on Google. I did as did many others. How bout you??

Politics as usual in DC.

So you think all those republican investigations lied to protect Hillary?

Nope. I just don't think they were going to find her or State had commited a crime. Which they didn't because she didn't.

Carry on.

He probably didn't look on Google. I did as did many others. How bout you??

And we know everything on Goggle is 100% right. Especially the RWNJ sites like Alex Jones, and Fox.

Carry on.

Odd how 9 investigations found that not to be the case.

I agree. A lot of Republican's are hypocrites.

I place the blame solely at the Bush Admins feet for 9/11 and Clinton needs to own her lies about Benghazi. Plain and simple.

What say you?

Oddly, 8 different investigations, including the latest one, couldn't point to one case of wrong doing by Hillary. Do you have more information than those investigations had?
She lied to those families about what caused the attack. This is an undeniable fact. It is what it is. I don't think there is much more she could have done during to save those lives ,however her LIES to the families is unforgivable.

Undeniable fact? Really? You appear to be giving too much credence to something you have no credible proof of. Reportedly, there were no recordings of that private reception with families, electronic or written.

‘Part of the fog of war’

In conclusion

It is impossible to know with certainty what Clinton told these families in brief conversations at a private reception only three days after Benghazi. Some, but not all, family members who have spoken to the media said Clinton mentioned a video or protests in their meeting. Some said she didn’t mention a video. Clinton says she did not.

If she did say something about the video, would it have been an intentional lie? It’s very possible that this is one of the many conflicting pieces of intelligence that the administration was working with at the time.

There simply is not enough concrete information in the public domain for Rubio or anyone to claim as fact that Clinton did or did not lie to the Benghazi families.

What did Hillary Clinton tell the families of people who lost their lives in Benghazi?

So, let me make absolutely sure that I am understanding your dumb ass correctly. You are saying that the families of the four dead men are lying when they tell the world that the bitch told them in no uncertain terms that the "US would get those responsible for that terrible video"

But that no good, fucking bitch Clinton is incapable of lying?

You are the dumbest cocksucker on the planet. MAy God have mercy on your dumbass soul.

Can't you read? Not all of the families said Hillary said anything about a video. Some said she did NOT mention anything about a video. Hillary says she did not.

You are further proof that it's impossible to have honest debate with dishonest people.

If you have any military background whatsoever, even you should understand the fog of war. Your vicious partisan zealotry dishonors the Benghazi dead.
Oh ya. "The fog of war".
It was Obama's 'fisting night' with Valeri and Hillary was too busy 'munching carpet' with Huma.
That's their "fog of war".
The most reprehensible bunch of LIB fuck-ups the US has ever and will ever have in Washington.
The 'dead' have been dishonored by Obama and Clinton for 100% political reasons.
One good thing to come out of this disgrace on the Obama administration: The word 'Benghazi' will for all time remind American Patriots what LIB incompetence and corruption looks like.

Politics as usual in DC.

Why?
Bias, conspiracy or just incompetence?

This has been the most scrutinized event in American history. Scrutinized even by Obama and Clinton's political rivals who arguably would use anything found to their political benefit.

Why don't you accept that this might just have been what it appears to have been? An attempted political hit job against the Obama administration and Clinton.

Why do you fall back on discrediting the investigators rather than accepting their findings? Is it that you can't accept that maybe you swallowed the bait and now you're left red faced?

Forum List

Back