Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She ‘Murdered An Ambassador’

I disagree as far as Benghazi. The military was locked, loaded and ready to go but no one gave them to go ahead.

Odd how 9 investigations found that not to be the case.

The military was ready to go. Google is your friend. They just never got the word to do so.

'We could have been there': Squadron member speaks out on stalled Benghazi response | Fox News

'Spinning up as we speak': Email shows Pentagon was ready to roll as Benghazi attack occurred | Fox News

Hillary Email Shows Forces Were Ready to Respond to Benghazi Attack

There are more. Look it up yourself.

Look, you (and the rest of us) are wasting time trying to convince these ISIS supporters of ANYTHING about Clinton. She is the "New" Messiah of the left, she will lead them to the promised land which is - the destruction of this great country. So, screw it.

Your problem? You posted some thing from FOX - these braindead assholes wouldn't read it simply because of that.

I posted something from fox too. I posted a video of Tray Goudy saying there was no doubt that the military just couldn't get troops there in time to save any lives.

Of course they couldn't get there in time. They never got the go order. Some were only three hours away.

You had better give Gowdy that info so they can amend the report.

They couldn't decide what to wear...
Stevens was missing at that point. They did not know he was dead until later. Woods and Doherty weren't, nor many that were later injured.
You are silly with your little hindsight what if theories.
In hindsight, Stevens was dead long before they would have arrived.

See why we don't use hindsight to judge such things?

That's why it's called hindsight.
In hindsight, no amount of military support would have arrived in time to save Stevens.

Tell us all who made the call to not send military assets. Why was that determination made? Was that determination made by either Obama or Clinton directly?

Who's the CIC and who gives the ultimate orders. Where does the buck stop there pal??

Tell us all why ultimately military support was not sent.

You really need to respond properly. Putting your text on top makes reading your post and who you're responding to unecessarily cumbersome.

Let me see if I can enlighten your sorry ass. She was the Secretary of State. She was DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for those in that embassy and that compound.

See if this makes any sense to you: A Commander is responsible for the safety and security of their men. The Commander bears responsibility for that. She? Instead ignored their repeated requests for help and for additional security. Because of HER - THEY are dead.

How many lives were lost in Iraq and how many generals went to jail? How many commanders? Now tell everyone how this one and this one only is different. Just yelling "Because" and acting hoity toity doesn't count.

How many Democrats including Hillary herself voted for those lives to go and take out Saddam? Before you start your bullshit about specious accusations about Bush lied, why did Democrats choose to support him on the intelligence that their own had built up? They opposed Bush on everything else except that.

No one in Congress voted to take Saddam out. They abdicated their constitutional responsibly and gave the President the power to decide to go to war and what the scope of that war would be. Less than half of the Democrats in Congress voted yes on that resolution to make President Bush the Decider.

Again, they voted to take Saddam out. Your opinion and personal analysis noted.

Here is exactly what they voted for:

SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States
against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq.

(b) Presidential Determination.--In connection with the exercise of
the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force the President
shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter as may be feasible,
but no later than 48 hours after exercising such authority, make
available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the
President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that--
(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic or
other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately
protect the national security of the United States against the
continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead to
enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq; and
(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent
with the United States and other countries continuing to take
the necessary actions against international terrorist and
terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations,
or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the
terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

Text - H.J.Res.114 - 107th Congress (2001-2002): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

It was not a blank check. However Congress is as tough as a limp noodle, and did nothing to the President for making that decision on fixed data. Iraq was no threat and Saddam was no grave threat to the world's remaining super power.

Saddam was no grave threat? You may want to tell the Democrats in power prior to Bush. Or, provide the point at which Saddam was no longer a threat?

How many lives were lost in Iraq and how many generals went to jail? How many commanders? Now tell everyone how this one and this one only is different. Just yelling "Because" and acting hoity toity doesn't count.

How many Democrats including Hillary herself voted for those lives to go and take out Saddam? Before you start your bullshit about specious accusations about Bush lied, why did Democrats choose to support him on the intelligence that their own had built up? They opposed Bush on everything else except that.

No one in Congress voted to take Saddam out. They abdicated their constitutional responsibly and gave the President the power to decide to go to war and what the scope of that war would be. Less than half of the Democrats in Congress voted yes on that resolution to make President Bush the Decider.

Again, they voted to take Saddam out. Your opinion and personal analysis noted.

Here is exactly what they voted for:

SEC. 3. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) Authorization.--The President is authorized to use the Armed
Forces of the United States as he determines to be necessary and
appropriate in order to--
(1) defend the national security of the United States
against the continuing threat posed by Iraq; and
(2) enforce all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq.

(b) Presidential Determination.--In connection with the exercise of
the authority granted in subsection (a) to use force the President
shall, prior to such exercise or as soon thereafter as may be feasible,
but no later than 48 hours after exercising such authority, make
available to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the
President pro tempore of the Senate his determination that--
(1) reliance by the United States on further diplomatic or
other peaceful means alone either (A) will not adequately
protect the national security of the United States against the
continuing threat posed by Iraq or (B) is not likely to lead to
enforcement of all relevant United Nations Security Council
resolutions regarding Iraq; and
(2) acting pursuant to this joint resolution is consistent
with the United States and other countries continuing to take
the necessary actions against international terrorist and
terrorist organizations, including those nations, organizations,
or persons who planned, authorized, committed or aided the
terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001.

Text - H.J.Res.114 - 107th Congress (2001-2002): Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002

It was not a blank check. However Congress is as tough as a limp noodle, and did nothing to the President for making that decision on fixed data. Iraq was no threat and Saddam was no grave threat to the world's remaining super power.

Saddam was no grave threat? You may want to tell the Democrats in power prior to Bush. Or, provide the point at which Saddam was no longer a threat?

Saddam was a necessary evil to help keep the lid on that Middle East cesspool. Democrats did not invade Iraq - the Bushes did. Saddam was a secular dictator - not a religious lunatic. The Bushes also gave us ISIS.

Both Bush presidents gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much blood, treasure, and prestige.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than fifteen years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

She lied to those families about what caused the attack.

There is no evidence she lied but lets go with that.

She said one thing caused the attack and it turned out to be another thing that caused the attack.

Now, tell us why that is super important. If your answer is "because lies are bad" I'm going to need you to put on your big boy pants and study up on what politics, life and being an adult is.
Let's see. My father/brother/nephew is killed in an obvious terrorist attack and a politician looks me in the eye and tells me a story about the attacks that she knew at the time to be false is unacceptable. What don't you get? How do you defend that? Anyone with an ounce of common sense would say "yeah thats fucked up". You tell the families the truth, you don't make up shit. "It was a planned terrorist attack and we'll find these people" Thats all she needed to say. How hard is that?

funny that you never made the same demand when baby bush ignored the PDB of August 2001 and allowed bin laden to kill 3000 people in my city.

now stop whining. you sound absurd.
You knew me back then or are you in zombie mode like most partisan sheeple? You positive I didn't hold the Bush admin responsible? Refresh my memory please. Did we have a phone conversation? Was it an email we shared? Did I say something on a thread that absolved the Bush admin of wrongdoing? Please point out where I defended Bush over 9/11. Go ahead. I'll wait right here while you dig that up OR refresh my memory of our conversation.
jillian where you at cupcake? I axed you a question. Still waiting for a response.

She lied to those families about what caused the attack.

There is no evidence she lied but lets go with that.

She said one thing caused the attack and it turned out to be another thing that caused the attack.

Now, tell us why that is super important. If your answer is "because lies are bad" I'm going to need you to put on your big boy pants and study up on what politics, life and being an adult is.
Let's see. My father/brother/nephew is killed in an obvious terrorist attack and a politician looks me in the eye and tells me a story about the attacks that she knew at the time to be false is unacceptable. What don't you get? How do you defend that? Anyone with an ounce of common sense would say "yeah thats fucked up". You tell the families the truth, you don't make up shit. "It was a planned terrorist attack and we'll find these people" Thats all she needed to say. How hard is that?

funny that you never made the same demand when baby bush ignored the PDB of August 2001 and allowed bin laden to kill 3000 people in my city.

now stop whining. you sound absurd.
You knew me back then or are you in zombie mode like most partisan sheeple? You positive I didn't hold the Bush admin responsible? Refresh my memory please. Did we have a phone conversation? Was it an email we shared? Did I say something on a thread that absolved the Bush admin of wrongdoing? Please point out where I defended Bush over 9/11. Go ahead. I'll wait right here while you dig that up OR refresh my memory of our conversation.
jillian where you at cupcake? I axed you a question. Still waiting for a response.

You seem to think that your objections to it is equivalent to wanting to charge someone with a crime.

Whether or not you objected to it doesn't matter. No one treated Bush with the same personal responsibility as they are doing now. Like I said, good luck on convincing everyone that NOW you are concerned after that.

Well since they were only three hours away and the CIA knew immediately that it was a terrorist attack it stands to reason that those waiting to go knew it as well.

The fact tjat tthey didn't get orders to go should tell you something even if you are dumber than a box of rocks.

The investigations tell me more. Do you think Goudy lied to protect Obama and Clinton?

What I think is that no one would have been held accountable and it turns out I was right.

Lots of people have been held accountable. Read the report.

If not one at State got suspended, fired or got their head removed than no one was held accountable in my book.

They had a list of procedures that needed reevaluation, but if it was't found to be their fault more than all the other departments involved, there was no need to punish them any more than the other departments involved. You're just disappointed because all the lies you heard didn't turn out to be true.

Unlike you I know incompetence when I see it. State was totally incompetent. They had warnings up the ass and did nothing. That nothing caused the deaths of those four men.

I feel sorry for anyone that needs an investigation to form an opinion. An investigation that wasn't going to do anything but waste money.

Catch a clue bud. You really need to.

Stevens was missing at that point. They did not know he was dead until later. Woods and Doherty weren't, nor many that were later injured.
Oh come on. Its not the aircraft dummie. Its the troops in the aircraft. If they could have made it to Benghazi those six men would have had backup. Get real.

You are silly with your little hindsight what if theories.
In hindsight, Stevens was dead long before they would have arrived.

See why we don't use hindsight to judge such things?

That's why it's called hindsight.
In hindsight, no amount of military support would have arrived in time to save Stevens.

Tell us all who made the call to not send military assets. Why was that determination made? Was that determination made by either Obama or Clinton directly?

Who's the CIC and who gives the ultimate orders. Where does the buck stop there pal??

Tell us all why ultimately military support was not sent.

You need to ask the administration that question.

All State and Hitlery had to do was pull our people out of the area and Benghazi never would have happened.

They did nothing. That nothing caused the deaths of four men. They didn't heed the warnings. They did absofuckinglutely nothing.

Yea, that all! All she needed to just know things like they are the past, the way you do. That's all.

Say, while we have your brilliantly informed help, maybe you can tell us where the next attack will be so we can start pulling people now, before there is a problem.

Well she was the SOS and it was well within her means to do so.

They had warning for months and discounted them.

If they had taken them as seriously as the Brits, the Red Cross and others and pulled out people out there would have been no Benghazi.

There was no hindsight. They had the warnings and chose to disregard them.

There was no hindsight. They had the warnings and chose to disregard them.

You are truly dopey aren't you. You are the one making suppositions in hindsight. It all seems easy and straight forward when you already know what happened.

Not as dopey as you appear to be. Doesn't take much know how to recognize incompetence when you see it. Catch a clue brainless.

Conspiracy theory? That's your spin?

Bwwwahhhahahhaaa

Yes. The right has claimed that Obama and Hillary and who knows who else conspired to allow those people to die for political purposes. Your bunch spent way too much time and money trying to prove it. Just Another Disproved Conspiracy Theory
Wrong. "The right" didn't say that at all. Ever. We have said all along that they died by incompetent leadership and the deaths were downplayed by the administration, including Hillary, as a spontaneous reaction to a online video. They did so because the election was coming up and the spin was that obama had terrorism under control.

It's been discussed thousands of times here but out of your reach, like I said, you are simply too stupid to talk to.

Your claim that they were just left to die by Obama and Hillary for political reasons is a conspiracy theory. Sorry if you don't like that term, tough. That's what it is. Are you really that stupid?

Not a conspiracy theory if it actually happened. State didn't heed the warnings.

No. I'm not stupid but you sure as hell are.

Maybe not stupid but definitely dopey.

Yup. That's you, dopey as hell.

Look, you (and the rest of us) are wasting time trying to convince these ISIS supporters of ANYTHING about Clinton. She is the "New" Messiah of the left, she will lead them to the promised land which is - the destruction of this great country. So, screw it.

Your problem? You posted some thing from FOX - these braindead assholes wouldn't read it simply because of that.

I posted something from fox too. I posted a video of Tray Goudy saying there was no doubt that the military just couldn't get troops there in time to save any lives.

Of course they couldn't get there in time. They never got the go order. Some were only three hours away.

You think he doesn't know. Just shows what a dope you are. You think you are the smartest guy in the room which you definitely ain't.

Probably just as factual as MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC. Depends on who you want to believe.

You would have to read that 800 page report to see what the military said.

No. This investigation found essentially the same things that all the other investigations found. There is no important new information. If there were, it would be being blasted on all the networks. Just because those right wing stations didn't bother to report all that has been discovered from the previous investigations, doesn't mean it's not common knowledge. I guess they just forgot to mention anything that doesn't support the conspiracy theory they have been selling for so long.

Bwwwahhhahahhaaa

Yes. The right has claimed that Obama and Hillary and who knows who else conspired to allow those people to die for political purposes. Your bunch spent way too much time and money trying to prove it. Just Another Disproved Conspiracy Theory
Wrong. "The right" didn't say that at all. Ever. We have said all along that they died by incompetent leadership and the deaths were downplayed by the administration, including Hillary, as a spontaneous reaction to a online video. They did so because the election was coming up and the spin was that obama had terrorism under control.

It's been discussed thousands of times here but out of your reach, like I said, you are simply too stupid to talk to.
Your claim that they were just left to die by Obama and Hillary for political reasons is a conspiracy theory. Sorry if you don't like that term, tough. That's what it is. Are you really that stupid?
They were left to die. No intervention was sent when they could have been. I called you too stupid to talk to for a reason. You can call anything anything you want, it has no bearing on me or reality.

The only reason you aren't on ignore is that I enjoy taking potshots at you. You're a stupid little foaming hate filled retard and you deserve it.

No. This investigation found essentially the same things that all the other investigations found. There is no important new information. If there were, it would be being blasted on all the networks. Just because those right wing stations didn't bother to report all that has been discovered from the previous investigations, doesn't mean it's not common knowledge. I guess they just forgot to mention anything that doesn't support the conspiracy theory they have been selling for so long.

Bwwwahhhahahhaaa

They were left to die. No intervention was sent when they could have been. I called you too stupid to talk to for a reason. You can call anything anything you want, it has no bearing on me or reality.

The only reason you aren't on ignore is that I enjoy taking potshots at you. You're a stupid little foaming hate filled retard and you deserve it.

Then why did Goudy, and all those other investigations find any proof of that? All the many investigation reports specifically said that is not what happened. Are all those republicans who have been investigating this for so long lying to protect Hillary?

Bwwwahhhahahhaaa

Then why did Goudy, and all those other investigations find any proof of that? All the many investigation reports specifically said that is not what happened. Are all those republicans who have been investigating this for so long lying to protect Hillary?
They did. Unfortunately nobody can understand it for you so you simply continue lying for Hill.

They did. Unfortunately nobody can understand it for you so you simply continue lying for Hill.

Link?

You think he doesn't know. Just shows what a dope you are. You think you are the smartest guy in the room which you definitely ain't.

I think he has said as much. He said they could not have been there in time.

If State had done its job and pulled our people out then Benghazi would never have happened.

They had warnings and the anniversary of 9-11 coming up. The Brits, the Red Cross and others took those warning seriously enough to pull their people out of the area.

Incompetence from State.

How's that birther thing working out for you?

How's that birther thing working out for you?
Birther? You're on drugs already? Or do you ever go off them?

Forum List

Back