🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump LEADS Hillary in North Carolina

Woohoo, racist former slave state votes Republican.

Guess that makes Dinesh D'Souza look like a retard. He should be imprisoned for tax fraud or something ~.~
Good gawd man. Get your head out of your ass.
Are you implying that the racist former Confederate States somehow represent the modern Democratic Party?

Like Dinesh D'Souza did in his self-admitted flaming homosexual love affair expose titled "Hillary's America".

:trolls:
I can take apart any conservative, any where, any time.

If your thread had any substance, I'd have more to go on, alas it did not.

So I just pointed out your little "Republican Bubble" is winning in all those former slave Counties that seceded from the US in their little tissy-fit.

retarded-boy.gif
Making fun of Retards is why the Republican party is pulling 25% of the population today.

Guess that makes Dinesh D'Souza look like a retard. He should be imprisoned for tax fraud or something ~.~
WTF?? Are you double dipping your heroin stash?
Heroin would put me to sleep.

It's like you conservatives don't even know what drugs do, yet you make them illegal anyway.

Typical uninformed garbage voters. You must be from the "DEEP" south.
Awww, look at the dummy bragging about using illicit drugs.. Oh yes, you drug addicted freaks are so much more enlightened than us sober people.. LMFAO
Sober? Like when the Sober British forced Opium upon the Chinese?

You seem to have a hypocritical and myopic view of the Unvierse.

Maybe if the Slave South forced Opium on their Slaves they'd have had a lot less to fear?

Unvierse? WTF is that? LOL
"The Slave South." Excuse me while I laugh up a kidney... LMAO
You must be one of those transplants to North Carolina....it's even more ridiculous then.

It's like you conservatives don't even know what drugs do, yet you make them illegal anyway.

who banned pot you frikkin moron?
A CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS.
wrong again, dumbfuck. Dem SUPERMAJORITY in both chambers.
Try again? :D

Awww, look at the dummy bragging about using illicit drugs.. Oh yes, you drug addicted freaks are so much more enlightened than us sober people.. LMFAO
Sober? Like when the Sober British forced Opium upon the Chinese?

You seem to have a hypocritical and myopic view of the Unvierse.

Maybe if the Slave South forced Opium on their Slaves they'd have had a lot less to fear?

Unvierse? WTF is that? LOL
"The Slave South." Excuse me while I laugh up a kidney... LMAO
You must be one of those transplants to North Carolina....it's even more ridiculous then.
Sounds to me like Diamond and Silk pissed in your wheaties LMAO

A CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS.
Really?

You mean the Democratic Party wasn't the Conservative Party back in the 1920s when it was packed full of KKK and Racist Southerners?

You have a lot to learn.

Even FDR hated his party and complained about the Conservative Wing within it.

Yeah it's pretty funny seeing them say +3 is victory. Historically any Republican who entered the election with a +3 lead in the polls...has lost.

Links to that DUMBAZZ statement^^
You are welcome to point to a single Republican candidate that has won a Presidential election with less than a 3% lead average?
You made the claim, ya fuckin Bozo.. now PROVE IT.. It's not my job to prove your asinine claims.

A CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS.
Really?

You mean the Democratic Party wasn't the Conservative Party back in the 1920s when it was packed full of KKK and Racist Southerners?

You have a lot to learn.

It was the late 30s. LMAO have you gotten ANYTHING right in this thread? Do you have ANY shame?

A CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS.
Really?

You have a lot to learn.

It was the late 30s. LMAO have you gotten ANYTHING right in this thread? Do you have ANY shame?
So the Democratic Party of the 30s was much different than the 20s?

Yawn.

Yeah it's pretty funny seeing them say +3 is victory. Historically any Republican who entered the election with a +3 lead in the polls...has lost.

Links to that DUMBAZZ statement^^
You are welcome to point to a single Republican candidate that has won a Presidential election with less than a 3% lead average?
You made the claim, ya fuckin Bozo.. now PROVE IT.. It's not my job to prove your asinine claims.
dude is a moron. Seriously.

A CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS.
Really?

You have a lot to learn.

Yawn.
what are you even trying to say?

A CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS.
Really?

You have a lot to learn.

Yawn.
I think it's plainly obvious.

That the Conservatarded...slave-supporting...anti-labor...minimum wage hating, fake-Christian, morally hypocritical South is a bunch of shit.

And if a bunch of Shit votes for Trump.

It's really an accomplishment only a bunch of shit can cheer on.

A CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS.
Really?

You have a lot to learn.

Yawn.

upload_2016-9-8_13-2-22.png

Really?

You have a lot to learn.

Yawn.
I think it's plainly obvious.

That the Conservatarded...slave-supporting...anti-labor...minimum wage hating, fake-Christian, morally hypocritical South is a bunch of shit.

And if a bunch of Shit votes for Trump.

It's really an accomplishment only a bunch of shit can cheer on.
You cant even stay on topic with your ignorant hackery. Lol that's like the bottom of the barrel. Even with morons. What does that make you?

Forum List

Back