Trump: "Let's fight indecency, degradation and criminality"

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Be honest with yourself...isn't that really the message from Trump in a nutshell without spin? Why would anyone sane resist this agenda?
I laugh inside every time I hear a Loon parrot: "Trump has empowered bigots, racists, fascists"....etc etc
NOPE....Trump has made DECENT core American's feel as though their interests matter again.....LEGIT Americans are proud to be American again and they stand with the President in his quest to "remodel" this filthy 21st century un-American culture and build a new government committed to stopping this nation from degrading any further.
HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

The indecency and degradation claim I take as a joke. But criminality hits the nail on the head. We've especially seen that through immigration laws and while they may not be what is desirable to some folks, you can't have a willy-nilly policies if we're to be a nation of laws.

Later edit:
As far as decency and degradation goes, I feel political correctness has its place. To me he had opportunity to broaden it to include respect of those the OP refers to as decent Americans who have felt neglected. But I see it as counter-productive to boost one group by putting down another. I don't see the great negotiating skills, in that he provides firm ground for opponents to make their stance.

Last edited:
The indecency and degradation claim I take as a joke. But criminality hits the nail on the head. We've especially seen that through immigration laws and while they may not be what is desirable to some folks, you can't have a willy-nilly policies if we're to be a nation of laws.
A nation of laws?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ........

Be honest with yourself...isn't that really the message from Trump in a nutshell without spin? Why would anyone sane resist this agenda?
I laugh inside every time I hear a Loon parrot: "Trump has empowered bigots, racists, fascists"....etc etc
NOPE....Trump has made DECENT core American's feel as though their interests matter again.....LEGIT Americans are proud to be American again and they stand with the President in his quest to "remodel" this filthy 21st century un-American culture and build a new government committed to stopping this nation from degrading any further.
HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

The corporate state always has it covered either way, Goldman Sachs is always in the white house, same as it was with Clinton/Bush/Obama, same as it would have been with Hilary. All your elections are for is theater for the masses and braggin' rights. The only thing that has ever defined american "culture" is wealth extraction and concentration.

"The indecency and degradation claim I take as a joke."
How so...why?

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

The corporate state always has it covered either way, Goldman Sachs is always in the white house, same as it was with Clinton/Bush/Obama, same as it would have been with Hilary. All your elections are for is theater for the masses and braggin' rights. The only thing that has ever defined american "culture" is wealth extraction and concentration.

Fenton....you really gotta come up with some new shit man.
You've watched way too many Michael Moore documentaries...haha

How so...why?
Because it's subjective.........

How so...why?
What will be identified as indecency and degradation? What criminal acts, specifically, constitute indecency and degradation? Are you advocating legislating morality? If so, whose morality? Who is pious enough to set that standard?

How so...why?
What will be identified as indecency and degradation? What criminal acts, specifically, constitute indecency and degradation? Are you advocating legislating morality? If so, whose morality? Who is pious enough to set that standard?

Like anything....this can be made super complex and trivial or it can be kept as simple as it actually is.
"Previous administrations" seemed to champion for almost anything low-down and filthy...always working to create a new "normal" which perpetuates a lower grade society via acceptance. This administration will bring back shame to what's become a seemingly shameless society.

How so...why?

Like anything....this can be made super complex and trivial or it can be kept as simple as it actually is.
"Previous administrations" seemed to champion for almost anything low-down and filthy...always working to create a new "normal" which perpetuates a lower grade society via acceptance. This administration will bring back shame to what's become a seemingly shameless society.
Thank you for proving my point. :thup:

Looks to me like you want to go back to a Utopia that only existed on shows like Father knows Best, Ozzie and Harriot, My Three Sons, you know, fantasy.

How so...why?

I asked for specificity not bromides. What criminal acts are you talking about?

How so...why?

No need for specifics...this isn't about any particular "criminal act"...it's more of a behavioral thing and the spread of a twisted ideology that nearly all crimes and criminals be decriminalized to a large degree.

How so...why?

Looks to me like you want to go back to a Utopia that only existed on shows like Father knows Best, Ozzie and Harriot, My Three Sons, you know, fantasy.

Haha...fantasy?
To prefer a society made up of legit humans?
How far-fetched of an expectation huh? How dare someone expect more of their fellow citizens...haha...how dare someone condemn the behavior and actions of our filth. How dare anyone stand with a government that has the balls to denounce the anything goes free for all.
See, that's the problem...Loons have completely lost their shit...they're so fascinated by CHANGE they don't care if it's change in the wrong direction so long as they get their "CHANGE"....in their twisted heads this is "PROGRESSION"...haha

A nation of laws?

Well, at least those of us outside the black community.

A nation of laws?

It started with the white community's sodomization of its own treaty laws that it wrote to benefit itself hon.

A nation of laws?

It started with the white community's sodomization of its own treaty laws that it wrote to benefit itself hon.
Well hon, as usual, you dont know what youre talking about. You should learn more stuff, shoog.

How so...why?

No need for specifics...this isn't about any particular "criminal act"...it's more of a behavioral thing and the spread of a twisted ideology that nearly all crimes and criminals be decriminalized to a large degree.
So how do you:

1) Establish the types of morality you want to encourage or discourage? Who sets the standards? Who is sufficiently pious enough to say what's 'right' and what's 'wrong'? Perhaps the Amish are pious enough. Perhaps Hasidic Jews are pious enough. Perhaps Presbyterians. Perhaps a panel of philosophy professors.

2) Legislate against what has been deemed indecent by the experts? Which rights are you willing to subtract from American citizens? The right to marry who you love? The right to love who you love? The right to be employed in spite of who you are in your private life? The right to not be discriminated against because of who you were born to be?

3) Enforce your legislation? Are you willing to invade the privacy of your fellow Americans to check up on their personal behavior?

How so...why?

Haha...fantasy?
How far-fetched of an expectation huh? How dare someone expect more of their fellow citizens...haha...how dare someone condemn the behavior and actions of our filth. How dare anyone stand with a government that has the balls to denounce the anything goes free for all.
See, that's the problem...Loons have completely lost their shit...they're so fascinated by CHANGE they don't care if it's change in the wrong direction so long as they get their "CHANGE"....in their twisted heads this is "PROGRESSION"...haha
Yeah fantasy because all those behaviors were still there they were just "underground" because prudes like you didn't want their delicate sensibilities upset.......... Kinda sounds like a snowflake reaction on your part......... Uummmmmm........

How so...why?

Haha...fantasy?
Yeah fantasy because all those behaviors were still there they were just "underground" because prudes like you didn't want their delicate sensibilities upset.......... Kinda sounds like a snowflake reaction on your part......... Uummmmmm........

"Prudes"?
When you say "prudes" are you referencing hard working, law abiding, positive contributing REAL Americans?
I think you're confused and probably "one of them"....You see...it's only the higher grade or "prudes" that would have an expectation of fellow humans.
You don't really imagine that Juan, the alcoholic, drug addicted criminal illegal who beats his wife would expect a higher class American do you?
DaQuan, the worthless freeloader with six kids and four baby mommas on welfare who drinks 40's and smokes weed while I'm at work can't possibly expect more of people...right?
Are you starting to get it now?

Haha...fantasy?

"Prudes"?
When you say "prudes" are you referencing hard working, law abiding, positive contributing REAL Americans?
I think you're confused and probably "one of them"....You see...it's only the higher grade or "prudes" that would have an expectation of fellow humans.
You don't really imagine that Juan, the alcoholic, drug addicted criminal illegal who beats his wife would expect a higher class American do you?
DaQuan, the worthless freeloader with six kids and four baby mommas on welfare who drinks 40's and smokes weed while I'm at work can't possibly expect more of people...right?
Are you starting to get it now?
Sooooo, it's only Hispanics that are drunks, beat wifes and freeload eh? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Prude means you want everyone else to adhere to your idea of normality and would enforce it via legislation which obviously is racist at best. Nice to know you've decided to come out of that closet, now I know how to deal with you.
Get it now?

Forum List

Back