Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

...Biden, to use a billion dollars of loan guarantees as leverage to get Ukraine to replace Shokin...
Yup!
LOL

Great... now prove he did so to halt the investigation into Burisma Holdings, which news is reporting was a dormant investigation.
He bragged about leveraging Ukraine with a $B taxpayer money to fire the prosecutor. If Ukraine wants to look into it, they will. If a US attorney wants to look into it, they will.

Running for President doesn't give him immunity from prosecution, you know.
To fire a prosecutor who was corrupt and not allowing the investigation to go anywhere.
Except for the fact that he was investigating Biden's son for corruption, why was that a matter for us to compel Ukraine through blackmail, rather than Ukraine to work out on their own as they saw fit?
If you can’t figure that out, oh well

Marvelous Mueller has already proven that Manafort shared polling data with the kremlin, possibly with Putin himself, my friends!

DING DING DING!

He bragged about leveraging Ukraine with a $B taxpayer money to fire the prosecutor. If Ukraine wants to look into it, they will. If a US attorney wants to look into it, they will.

Running for President doesn't give him immunity from prosecution, you know.
To fire a prosecutor who was corrupt and not allowing the investigation to go anywhere.
Except for the fact that he was investigating Biden's son for corruption, why was that a matter for us to compel Ukraine through blackmail, rather than Ukraine to work out on their own as they saw fit?
You mean except he wasn't investigating Biden's son. Not only was Hunter Biden not under investigation, Zlochevskyi and Burisma Holdings were, Biden was but one member on their board of directors; but even they weren't being investigated because the corrupt prosecutor general wasn't letting the investigation proceed....

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

So Biden lied when said he threatened the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor?

Was he lying then or is he lying now? One has to be true!
You really have some personal issues with reading comprehension. I never denied Biden threatened to pull a billion dollar guaranteed loan if Ukraine didn't clean up their prosecutor general's office. So there was no lie then and I see no lie now.

Then shouldn't we have impeached Biden for "abuse of office" which you claim is an impeachable offense?

Biden violated the Emoluments Clause
Oh? What did Biden receive?
His family received from the Ukrianians and Biden is suddenly worth millions.

Dot dot dot all connected
Not because of anything Joe Biden did.

How do you know? It hasn't been investigated according to you!
Who said it wasn't investigated?? I said Shokin stalled his office's investigation.

But how do I know the Bidens did nothing wrong...?

Ukraine Prosecutor Says No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Bidens

So, why did Biden lie about it?

You need to decide which "facts" you are going with because you are choosing facts that are incompatible with each other.

No crime was committed by Biden.
So you are good with Biden using US taxpayer money as a bounty to get a prosecutor fired who was investigating corruption by his son? And while you say Biden should be our next president, that Trump should be removed from office for saying that the new Ukrainian government should look into this corruption?
You just can't stop lying, can you?

What corruption by Hunter Biden was under investigation?
I accept your apology in advance. As for your request for support:

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived

After Billion Dollar Bounty Biden forced the firing of his son's prosecutor by threatening to with hold $1BILLION in US Aid, Shokin, the prosecutor Biden forced out, told The Hill, in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

Further, Lutsenko — the Ukrainian prosecutor that Biden once hailed as a “solid” replacement after Biden forced Shokin out with the $Billion Dollar Bounty from US taxpayers, began looking into what happened with the Burisma case that had been shut down.

While Lutsenko was reviewing the Burisma investigative files, he discovered “members of the Board obtained funds as well as another U.S.-based legal entity, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, for consulting services.” Rosemont is the firm run by the Heinz family that John Kerry married into and John Kerry's sons have formed an investment fund with Hunter Biden that has an very interesting timeline of picking up major investments right on the heels of John Kerry and Joe Biden negotiating with foreign entities.

Lutsenko said some of the evidence he knows about in the Burisma case may interest U.S. authorities and he’d like to present that information to new U.S. Attorney General William Barr, particularly the vice president’s intervention.

“Unfortunately, Mr. Biden had correlated and connected this aid with some of the HR (personnel) issues and changes in the prosecutor’s office,” Lutsenko said.​

That's putting it rather nicely.

Nazar Kholodnytskyi, the lead anti-corruption prosecutor in Lutsenko’s office, confirmed to The Hill in an interview that part of the Burisma investigation was reopened in 2018, NOT AT The Urging of Donald Trump but after Joe Biden was bragging on video about his Billion Dollar Bounty that forced out Shokin. “We were able to start this case again,” Kholodnytskyi said.

Not because of anything Trump said, but because of what Biden said!

He said the separate Ukrainian police agency that investigates corruption has dragged its feet in gathering evidence. “We don’t see any result from this case one year after the reopening because of some external influence,” he said, declining to be more specific.

Gee, I wonder what THAT could be?

Concurrent with Lutsenko’s account is that federal authorities in America, in an entirely different case, uncovered financial records showing just how much Hunter Biden’s and Archer’s company received from Burisma while Joe Biden acted as Obama’s point man on Ukraine.

Between April 2014 and October 2015, more than $3 million was paid out of Burisma accounts to an account linked to Biden’s and Archer’s Rosemont Seneca firm, according to the financial records placed in a federal court file in Manhattan in an unrelated case against Archer.

That ain't chicken feed!
"I accept your apology in advance. As for your request for support:

Joe Biden's 2020 Ukrainian nightmare: A closed probe is revived"

Why would I apologize for your ignorance? You said Hunter Biden was investigated -- that would be in the past.

Now you point to an article that wonders if this will be a problem for Biden next year -- that would be in the future.

Clearly, even you can comprehend your link doesn't answer your idiotic claim that Hunter Biden was investigated for corruption?? No?
It looks like you missed this part:

After Billion Dollar Bounty Biden forced the firing of his son's prosecutor by threatening to with hold $1BILLION in US Aid, Shokin, the prosecutor Biden forced out, told The Hill, in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”​

And Shokin's replacement reopened the case, not at Trump's urging, but after he heard Joe Biden bragging about how he got his predecessor fired.
Exactly how rightarded are you? Making plans is not investigating.

You said he was investigated. Now you admit there were plans to investigate him but he wasn't investigated.

Okay, we know what Biden said - so now let Trump release the whistleblower complaint so we can learn what Trump said.
Why? Biden confessed to abusing his power as VP by blackmailing Ukraine into firing the prosecutor to save his son....video CONFESSION...

...all we have against Trump is another accusation by another anti-Trump Deep State Intel Agency holdout filing a report about something he did not even witness personally - another leak about BS to get another fishing trip / investigation started in hopes of salvaging Obama's failed coup attempt.

Ukraine's President has already come out in defense of President Trump, debunking the accusation / false narrative.

'De-bunked'

'Nuff said.

Now time to go after the leaker and investigate the criminal whose confession is on video-tape - BIDEN.

Bullshit. And who is Jim McCabe?
OMG you should back away now.
Ok kid, why don't you tell us who you think Jim McCabe is.
Dumb ass child everybody knows the name of McCabe
And does everybody think his name is Jim McCabe?
I misspoke, it's Andy McCabe. Thank you for bringing my error to my attention.
You're welcome.

Trump Pounces On Biden-Ukraine Scandal As Whistleblower Story Flips On Dems

"A complete and total disaster..."

Joe Biden abused his position as Vice President to strongarm Ukraine into firing its top prosecutor - who was leading a wide-ranging investigation into Biden's son Hunter and the natural gas firm that paid him $50,000 per month despite his total lack of experience.

Trump's conversation was with Ukraine's new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, about reopening the Biden investigation - did not contain a quid pro quo.

Democrats' hopes of finally nailing Trump appear to be melting into their sea of Russiagate tears.

"The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, want to stay as far away as possible from the Joe Biden demand that the Ukrainian Government fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son, or they won’t get a very large amount of U.S. money, so they fabricate a story about me and a perfectly fine and routine conversation I had with the new President of the Ukraine."
Trump said this in his opening salvo over Twitter Saturday morning.

"Nothing was said that was in any way wrong, but Biden’s demand, on the other hand, was a complete and total disaster. The Fake News knows this but doesn’t want to report!"​

Trump then posted a montage beginning with Biden claiming "Not one single credible outlet has given any credibility to his [Trump's] assertion."

Au contraire Biden:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

This is the real and only story!

Trump's 2020 campaign account chimed in, providing clips of the MSM investigating the Biden claims, along with a report that former Secretary of State John Kerry's (D) son cut ties with Hunter Biden over Ukraine.

Trump War Room

✔@TrumpWarRoom

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

WATCH THE FULL ABC NEWS INVESTIGATION!

“Was Hunter Biden profiting off his dad's work as Vice President, and did Joe Biden allow it?”http://youtu.be/mT2eXAzA73I pic.twitter.com/YEkGynLwmW

Trump War Room

✔@TrumpWarRoom

· 8h

Replying to @TrumpWarRoom @realDonaldTrump

He knew something was up!

John Kerry’s son cut business ties with Hunter Biden over Ukrainian oil dealhttps://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/john-kerrys-son-cut-business-ties-with-hunter-biden-over-ukrainian-oil-deal …

John Kerry’s son cut business ties with Hunter Biden over Ukrainian oil deal
John Kerry’s stepson rushed to play damage control at the State Department after his business partner Hunter Biden cut a deal with an oligarch-owned Ukrainian gas company in 2014, according to...

washingtonexaminer.com

Trump War Room

✔@TrumpWarRoom

"Hunter Biden’s new job at a Ukrainian gas company is a problem" - The Washington Post, 2014https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2014/05/14/hunter-bidens-new-job-at-a-ukrainian-gas-company-is-a-problem-for-u-s-soft-power/ …

Hunter Biden’s new job at a Ukrainian gas company is a problem for U.S. soft power - The Washington...
Whatever his merits, people will assume the worst.

washingtonpost.com

7:14 AM - Sep 21, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

755 people are talking about this

Trump told reporters at the White House: "I'll tell you this, somebody ought to look into Joe Biden's statement where He talked about billions of dollars that he's not giving to a certain country unless a certain prosecutor is taken off the case. So, somebody ought to look into that and you wouldn't because he's a Democrat. And the fake news doesn't look into things like that, it's a disgrace," warning the press "You've had a very bad week, and this will be better than all of 'em, this is another one. So keep playing it out because you're gonna look really bad when it falls, and I guess I'm about 22 and 0 and I'll keep it that way."

Biden lashes out

On Friday, Biden issued a statement calling on Trump to release a transcript of his July phone call with Zelensky.

"If these reports are true, then ... It means that he [Trump] used the power and resources of the United States to pressure a sovereign nation—a partner that is still under direct assault from Russia—pushing Ukraine to subvert the rule of law in the express hope of extracting a political favor," he said - apparently unaware of the irony that he openly bragged about doing the exact same thing years earlier.

Amazing how Trump kicks your asses over and over again.

It's amazing how you are so willing to believe anything Trump says. This post is a long load of horse crap.

And it's all based on the word of Lyin' Donald.

No. The Billion Dollar Bounty By Biden is based on Biden:

In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.​

This is like the dumbest "Trump Scandal" you guys have ever tried to push. Did Trump trick you into this?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Biden and his office were very clear on the general prosecutor's probe of Burisma and his son's role:
  • Hunter Biden's appointment to the board was widely reported in American media;
  • The U.S. Embassy in Kiev that coordinated Biden's work in the country repeatedly and publicly discussed the general prosecutor's case against Burisma;
  • Great Britain took very public action against Burisma while Joe Biden was working with that government on Ukraine issues;
  • Biden's office was quoted, on the record, acknowledging Hunter Biden's role in Burisma in a New York Times article about the general prosecutor's Burisma case that appeared four months before Biden's Billion Dollar Bounty forced the firing of Shokin. The vice president's office claimed that Hunter Biden was a lawyer free to pursue his own private business deals even while his Dad was point man for their countries aid from the US Taxpayer.
  • It's not uncommon for foreign corporations to give 50,000 a month to the VP's kid for skills he doesn't have while his Dad is passing out US aid to the country, even though they could point out no other examples.
Lutsenko — the Ukrainian prosecutor that Biden once hailed as a “solid” replacement for Shokin — began looking into what happened with the Burisma case that had been shut down.

Lutsenko says that while reviewing the Burisma investigative files, he discovered “members of the Board obtained funds as well as another U.S.-based legal entity, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, for consulting services.” Rosemont is an investment firm connected with Kerry's son and Joe Biden's son.

Lutsenko said some of the evidence he knows about in the Burisma case may interest U.S. authorities and he’d like to present that information to new U.S. Attorney General William Barr, particularly the vice president’s intervention.

“Unfortunately, Mr. Biden had correlated and connected this aid with some of the HR (personnel) issues and changes in the prosecutor’s office,” Lutsenko said.

Nazar Kholodnytskyi, the lead anti-corruption prosecutor in Lutsenko’s office, confirmed that part of the Burisma investigation was reopened in 2018, after Joe Biden openly bragged about his Billion Dollar Bounty that got his son's prosecutor fired. "We were able to start this case again,” Kholodnytskyi said.

But he said the separate Ukrainian police agency that investigates corruption has dragged its feet in gathering evidence. “We don’t see any result from this case one year after the reopening because of some external influence,” he said, declining to be more specific.

So, according the current prosecutor, it was Biden Shooting Off His Mouth about the Billion Dollar Bounty that got the case reopened, not Trump's phone call. Trump merely encouraged them to keep digging. And with the US dollars involved, it was Trump's duty to encourage him to do so.

Oh? Biden was posting on Trump's Twitter account?

Says who?

You.

I posted some stuff trump tweeted. I pointed out that's merely his claims and he's a liar. You then responded by saying no, it was based on Biden's word. But you posted trump's tweets. How did Biden post on trump's Twitter?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Biden's son Hunter did.
LOLOL

And the Emoluments clause was not applicable to Hunter Biden.

Says you!
LOLOL

No, says the U.S. Constitution. Something that clearly above your pay grade....

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

So which title of nobility was bestowed upon Hunter Biden? Either that or what federal office did Hunter Biden hold? Those are the constraints set forth by the U.S. Constitution.

You mean except he wasn't investigating Biden's son. Not only was Hunter Biden not under investigation, Zlochevskyi and Burisma Holdings were, Biden was but one member on their board of directors; but even they weren't being investigated because the corrupt prosecutor general wasn't letting the investigation proceed....

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

You really have some personal issues with reading comprehension. I never denied Biden threatened to pull a billion dollar guaranteed loan if Ukraine didn't clean up their prosecutor general's office. So there was no lie then and I see no lie now.

Then shouldn't we have impeached Biden for "abuse of office" which you claim is an impeachable offense?
Oh? In what way did he abuse his office?

• Thanks

Who said it wasn't investigated?? I said Shokin stalled his office's investigation.

You need to decide which "facts" you are going with because you are choosing facts that are incompatible with each other.
What was the lie?

• Thanks
Okay, we know what Biden said - so now let Trump release the whistleblower complaint so we can learn what Trump said.
Why? Biden confessed to abusing his power as VP by blackmailing Ukraine into firing the prosecutor to save his son....video CONFESSION...

...all we have against Trump is another accusation by another anti-Trump Deep State Intel Agency holdout filing a report about something he did not even witness personally - another leak about BS to get another fishing trip / investigation started in hopes of salvaging Obama's failed coup attempt.

Ukraine's President has already come out in defense of President Trump, debunking the accusation / false narrative.

'De-bunked'

'Nuff said.

Now time to go after the leaker and investigate the criminal whose confession is on video-tape - BIDEN.

Biden did not do what you say.

Ukraines president has said nothing. The foreign minister is not the president. If Trump is so innocent then why is he and Barr blocking congress from getting the information from the IG?

And Giuliani has admitted to asking the Ukraine for dirt.

Oh? In what way did he abuse his office?

He didn't. These trump supporters are just dumb.

Biden didn't lie. But you are.

And despite all their diversions, there's still a whistle blower claiming trump is trying to get dirt on a political challenger from a foreign government.

If true, that's abuse of power and is an impeachable offense.

And despite all their diversions, there's still a whistle blower claiming trump is trying to get dirt on a political challenger from a foreign government.

No, it is not, because that is NOT what the whistleblower claimed. There are several links in this thread you could read that shows that is true. However, because you are a libtard, I suggest getting a small child to read it for you!

Biden's son Hunter did.
LOLOL

And the Emoluments clause was not applicable to Hunter Biden.

Says you!
LOLOL

No, says the U.S. Constitution. Something that clearly above your pay grade....

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

So which title of nobility was bestowed upon Hunter Biden? Either that or what federal office did Hunter Biden hold? Those are the constraints set forth by the U.S. Constitution.
What part of "no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument" didn't you understand? An 80K/mo no-show job is clearly an emolument. In fact, it's just an outright bribe.

By "get dirt" you mean expose his crimes. That's what prosecutors do, and it's not an abuse of power.

No, it is not, because that is NOT what the whistleblower claimed. There are several links in this thread you could read that shows that is true. However, because you are a libtard, I suggest getting a small child to read it for you!
LOL

You really can't comprehend anything, can ya? You thought I said abuse of power was a federal law. You thought I made up the Emoluments clause and how it relates to Hunter Biden. Now this. :eusa_doh:

Faun: "there's still a whistle blower claiming trump is trying to get dirt on a political challenger from a foreign government"

WP: "President Trump pressed the leader of Ukraine to investigate the son of former vice president Joe Biden in a call between the two leaders that is at the center of an extraordinary whistleblower complaint, according to two people familiar with the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter."

Forum List

Back