Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

If any of this is true........Damn, It leaves me speechless.

Please God, let it be true so this imbecile will shut up!

Which one, the OP or madcow?

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

If it's illegal for Biden to do it's illegal for tRump to do as well, right?

except biden did it for personal gain and trump is doing it to catch a traitor,,,

Who is the "whistle blower" that is snooping on Trump's calls with foreign leaders? Isn't that espionage?

"We spy on our president?"

I certainly hope so. The dumbass uses an unsecured cell phone and has private meetings with foreign adversaries with no notes. He clearly mishandles classified info and is rightfully suspected of being compromised and vulnerable to bribery.

WASHINGTON―The U.S. House on Thursday passed legislation to make sure Ukraine can spend $250 million in military aid after White House delayed it this summer.

The language was among provisions tacked to a continuing resolution to avoid a government shutdown through Nov. 21 to buy more time for Congress’s spending negotiations. The Senate is expected to take up and pass the stopgap spending bill as-is next week.

The bill would extend for another year funding for the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative that would otherwise expire after Sept. 30. The White House released the aid last week under pressure from lawmakers who said Ukraine needed to help in its ongoing conflict with Russian-backed separatists―though lawmakers expressed fears Kyiv would not have enough time to spend the money.
Ukraine military aid extension passes US House after White House delay
Oh.....so now the bribe isn't from Trump....it's from "Lawmakers" meaning Congress????

No its from Tramp, restart the investigation or I am withholding the money for military arms which he did.
Conspiracy.

Trump is going to win FORTY states next year, and the repubs are going to take back congress. THEN, the democrats are in DEEP, DEEP SHIT. Because of the CORRUPT GAMES they've been playing, they're going to be in a WORLD OF HURT. Trump could DESTROY the democrat party, just take it apart. Do the demtards think about that? NO. Their TDS is too strong.

I can't wait.

He is certainty going to try, what has he too lose, nothing since he will be indicted.

Here's a thought , they (meaning tramp and Rudy) made up the whistleblower story and are slowly leaking to the press, to emphasize Biden and his son, even though there is nothing there.

There is no proof that Trump proposed a quid pro quo. Biden admitted as much.

Trump is going to win FORTY states next year, and the repubs are going to take back congress. THEN, the democrats are in DEEP, DEEP SHIT. Because of the CORRUPT GAMES they've been playing, they're going to be in a WORLD OF HURT. Trump could DESTROY the democrat party, just take it apart. Do the demtards think about that? NO. Their TDS is too strong.

I can't wait.

DemocRats can no longer see the forest for the trees.
They're instinctual wild pack dogs.
They're TDS has erased any semblance of reflective thought.
And, dat'z a good thang!

We just spent untold millions in a two year investigation into alleged "collusion" that produced nothing. Isn't it time that the crazy angry left either seeks professional help or acknowledges the results of the last presidential election (and the next one?).

Forty million and still counting. Say Thanks To Democrats!

It's looking like Donald Trump asked the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation of Biden's son and Biden himself, in exchange for a bribe.
The plot thickens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e33f0a-daf6-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html
With all the Russia bullshit you left wingers have been hyper ventilating about the last three years I suppose my question is...

Why aren’t you looking into creepy joes dealings?

Mass TDS.

I can't wait.

And, dat'z a good thang!
It's a FACT, that the ONLY thing democrats have done since they took congress is CHASE AFTER TRUMP, trying every low handed, corrupt, dumbass thing they possibly can to "GET HIM," and people are SICK OF IT. The ONLY people liking it are their UNHINGED, NUT CASE, RADICAL LEFT BASE, and they are a TINY minority. Everyone else it sick to tears of it, and we WILL see it in 2020.

If any of this is true........Damn, It leaves me speechless.

"If Any Of This Is true..." Always a fair question when the The Fake News Media is running unnamed "sources" that some suspect are nothing more than voices coming out of their asses of things they wish were actually true.

Trump-Biden-Ukraine Drama Just Imploded: WaPo Reports No "Quid Pro Quo" Offered During Phone Call

The MSM is having a very bad week...

The latest 'smoking gun' Democrats have been clinging to in search of that ever-elusive Trump impeachment just imploded - after the Washington Post quietly reported on Friday evening that a July 25 phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky did not contain a quid pro quo if Ukraine launched an investigation into former Vice President Joe Biden's son as the Fake News Scum initially reported claiming unnamed sources, again!

bidens%20money.jpg

President Trump did ask the recently elected leader to more aggressively pursue the investigation, but Trump did not raise the issue of American military and intelligence aid that had been pledged to Ukraine.

The current US president asked Ukraine to conduct a legal investigation into the former US Vice President, who openly bragged about withholding $1 billion in US loan guarantees unless they fired the guy investigating his son and his son's company - and there was no quid pro quo offered in exchange for that investigation.

The Fake News Media and Congressional Democrats are all in on their latest smoking squirt gun, while not really discussing the shady schemes Biden may have engaged in, WITH a $Billion quid pro quo of TAXPAYER money.

President Trump warned them that 'whistleblowergate' was "ridiculous," as "partisan" and reiterated that Biden should be investigated.

"I'll tell you this, somebody ought to look into Joe Biden's statement where He talked about billions of dollars that he's not giving to a certain country unless a certain prosecutor is taken off the case. So, somebody ought to look into that and you wouldn't because he's a Democrat. And the fake news doesn't look into things like that, it's a disgrace,"​

Trump told reporters at the White House, right to their faces.

The president gave the press fair warning that they're completely wrong on this story, noting ""You've had a very bad week, and this will be better than all of 'em, this is another one. So keep playing it out because you're gonna look really bad when it falls, and I guess I'm about 22 and 0 and I'll keep it that way."

"...keep asking questions and building it up as big as possible so you can have a bigger downfall."

It's looking like Donald Trump asked the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation of Biden's son and Biden himself, in exchange for a bribe.
The plot thickens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e33f0a-daf6-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html
With all the Russia bullshit you left wingers have been hyper ventilating about the last three years I suppose my question is...

Why aren’t you looking into creepy joes dealings?

Mass TDS.
"Mass," ONLY among the small amount of radical leftist trash in America.

The plot thickens.
There's no need for an investigation since we all know what happened. Biden's druggie son was about to be indicted and Biden threatened the government of Ukraine with the loss of US support if they didn't fire the prosecutor. Trump was probably apologizing to the Ukrainian leader for Biden's bad actions.

I can't wait.

And, dat'z a good thang!
It's a FACT, that the ONLY thing democrats have done since they took congress is CHASE AFTER TRUMP, trying every low handed, corrupt, dumbass thing they possibly can to "GET HIM," and people are SICK OF IT. The ONLY people liking it are their UNHINGED, NUT CASE, RADICAL LEFT BASE, and they are a TINY minority. Everyone else it sick to tears of it, and we WILL see it in 2020.

Yupp!
They know not what they do.
Even Pelosi is aligning with the far left.

It seems he did. It's just the tip of the iceberg though. By the time the election is through Trump will pull every dirty trick he can come up with.
Like what, having the FBI launch an investigation into the Democrat campaign and creating a phony "dossier" to slander it?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The plot thickens.
There's no need for an investigation since we all know what happened. Biden's druggie son was about to be indicted and Biden threatened the government of Ukraine with the loss of US support if they didn't fire the prosecutor. Trump was probably apologizing to the Ukrainian leader for Biden's bad actions.

Biden gave them 6 hours to replace and they obeyed like the corrupt dogs that they are.

Forum List

Back