Trump Leveraging Ukraine Military Aid For Dirt On Joe Biden

Trump gives himself a pass -

Trump says 'it doesn't matter' if he asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden

the chosen one has spoken ......

I'd disagree, I'd say it matters a lot.

President Trump should be asking Ukraine to investigate suspected American miscreants and getting back to us on this.

PARTICULARLY in the case of the Biden Crime Family, as they are knocking on the doors to power in this nation. In less than a year and a half, they could easily be ruling over America, and getting the information now will help the Special Counsel do his or her duty in the investigation.

What did the Trumpybear say when he found out a Special Council had been appointed?
Congratulations! YOU just won SECOND DUMBEST post of the day. I already awarded first place to another post that unbelievably was dumber than yours.

No. I think he said something more along the lines of: "This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked"

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
Damn, YOU just topped the others and now have THE DUMBEST post of the day. Congratulations!

:spinner::spinner:
I'm just having fun with you libtards. Enjoy the rest of your day and your weekend!

I know, I know you trumpybearisters are a hoot. Considering the amount of vulgar insults that get thrown here, that was mild. I don't mind. I just want to know why I wasn't "Numeral Uno" to begin with damn it.

U 2.

Congratulations! YOU just won SECOND DUMBEST post of the day. I already awarded first place to another post that unbelievably was dumber than yours.

No. I think he said something more along the lines of: "This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked"

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
Damn, YOU just topped the others and now have THE DUMBEST post of the day. Congratulations!

:spinner::spinner:
I'm just having fun with you libtards. Enjoy the rest of your day and your weekend!

I know, I know you trumpybearisters are a hoot. Considering the amount of vulgar insults that get thrown here, that was mild. I don't mind. I just want to know why I wasn't "Numeral Uno" to begin with damn it.

U 2.
Your post wasn't QUITE dumb enough for #1, sorry. Now get along, little libtard.

Trump gives himself a pass -

Trump says 'it doesn't matter' if he asked Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden

the chosen one has spoken ......

It DOESN'T matter. President Trump does not have to beg for or make secret promises to get information regarding Biden and Democrat scandals / crimes that are already out there, that have already been reported in some media.

You act like the crimes Trump has supposedly asked Ukraine for help investigating is something new. The scandals both involving Biden's abuse of his position as VP to force Ukraine to drop its criminal case against his son AND the scandal involving Ukraine's attempt to give Obama's DOJ evidence crimes by of American Democrats and their allies in Kiev have been out there a LONG time. The Leftist / Democrat fake news propaganda-pushers have just refused to report it.

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

Everyone wanted the prosecuted to be fired even the UK. Tramp is scared of Biden.

Yep, that's it. Hopefully Biden remembers where the White House is.

We just spent untold millions in a two year investigation into alleged "collusion" that produced nothing. Isn't it time that the crazy angry left either seeks professional help or acknowledges the results of the last presidential election (and the next one?).

Good boy, your owners are pleased.
got nothing eh? can't answer that difficult question can you? let me laugh

giphy.gif

I don't know why the Democrats continue to set themselves up to be trolled and laughed at. They will be made fools of again with this one.

Biden is toast anyway. The Dems are going to run on the green new deal agenda with Liz Warren at the head of the ticket.

Trump is going to cruise to victory unless Mommy jumps back in. I think she will.

What plot? Its simple "oppo research"? Like Hillary did with the "Steele Dossier". Not a problem like the dems have been saying all along...
A President asking a foreign leader to investigate his rival in exchange for something is not the same as someone doing research.

It seems he did. It's just the tip of the iceberg though. By the time the election is through Trump will pull every dirty trick he can come up with.

It seems he did?

"Seems"?

Do you even know what that word means?

Of course you don't! It was used in the DNC talking points, so you just repeated it mindlessly!
Confirmed, and you ate crow.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a39b20-dbdc-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

What plot? Its simple "oppo research"? Like Hillary did with the "Steele Dossier". Not a problem like the dems have been saying all along...

Rudy Guiliani told CNN last night that he asked the Ukrainian Government to investigate Joe Biden. This is the President of the United States directly asking a foreign power to prosecute his political rival. That's nothing like asking her lawyer to obtain opposition research.

This is flagrant "abuse of power", and an impeachable offense.
Guliani asked him, not Trump. Oh....and feel free to site the regulations that support your fucking bogus conclusions.

Personally I think Biden is planning on copping an insanity plea because he knows the walls are closing in on his corrupt ass.
It's being reported Giuliani acted on Trump's behest.

It's looking like Donald Trump asked the Ukrainian president to launch an investigation of Biden's son and Biden himself, in exchange for a bribe.
The plot thickens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e33f0a-daf6-11e9-bfb1-849887369476_story.html

I am not sure if this is extortion or blackmail or treason....?

trump proves again that he has no ethics or morals.....NONE!

I'd guess Biden/Obama Administration committed treason but I'm willing to wait for the facts.... :wink_2:

did Obama ask Steele to investigate Russia and Tramp, NO. Do you get upset about tramp enriching himself and his kids enriching themselves-no, and do get upset about Kushner enriching himself =no and do you get upset when Kushner and tramps dtr are in the WH, NO

So your words are null and void-empty.

Well maybe he played a part but the DNC and the Hillary campaign did pay for the phony Steele dossier and the corrupt and Trump spying Obama Administration did have Steele on the payroll from what I've heard so far.

The Steele dossier was ordered initially by a Republican trump political rival....so get off that soap box....
Uh, no, it wasn't.

A President asking a foreign leader to investigate his rival in exchange for something is not the same as someone doing research.

Is the Biden Crime Family somehow above the law, and above being investigated, just because they are supposedly President Trump's "rivals"?

I don't think so.

Furthermore, Trump has said he WANTS to face Biden in next year's election. He said he likes to compete against the mentally insufficient. Hardly a "rival", more like an ally

If any of this is true........Damn, It leaves me speechless.

Please God, let it be true so this imbecile will shut up!

Which one, the OP or madcow?

Of course the OP is ignoring that Biden withheld US funds from Ukraine until they fired a prosecutor that was investigating an oil company his son was associated with.

Well, they are trying to spin it into a Trump scandal. It won't work any better than their other fake news crap"

A full investigation into Joe Biden's bullying of the Ukraine government into firing a prosecutor. John Solomon writes that the prosecutor:

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden's American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor's official file for the Burisma probe — shared by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

Biden had publicly boasted about his threat to cut off U.S. funds to Ukraine:

With video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn't immediately fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.

"I said, 'You're not getting the billion.' I'm going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money,'" Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

"Well, son of a b----, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Democrats are trying to short-circuit investigation of Biden's scandal.

They are attempting to interfere in an investigation of Biden's corruption.

Forum List

Back