Trump lied to his supporters about the trade deficit during his campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lawrence's Last Word: Trump's trade deficit

Color me surprised. And the thing is, Trump is still lying about the trade deficit. Back during the campaign Trump told his cultist Sheep that he would lower the $800 billion dollar trade deficit. And yet, today he claims that number is going down. No it isn't. It's increased around 90 more billion dollars. When will Trumps Sheep wake up from their willful stupidity and run from the lies?

Color me surprised. And the thing is, Trump is still lying about the trade deficit. Back during the campaign Trump told his cultist Sheep that he would lower the $800 billion dollar trade deficit. And yet, today he claims that number is going down. No it isn't. It's increased around 90 more billion dollars. When will Trumps Sheep wake up from their willful stupidity and run from the lies?
They don’t care, bro. It wasn’t a joke when he said he could get away with murder on 5th Avenue.

O'Donnell's an idiot.

I know it seems like a freaking lifetime to the angry incoherent left but President Trump has only been in office for two years and a month or two. The U.S. endured a trade deficit for eight freaking Obama years and there wasn't a peep from the ignorant fawning left. Trump is trying to fix it and all he gets is obstruction and whining from the left while the DOW hovers around 25000 and unemployment is at a record low.

I know it seems like a freaking lifetime to the angry incoherent left but President Trump has only been in office for two years and a month or two. The U.S. endured a trade deficit for eight freaking Obama years and there wasn't a peep from the ignorant fawning left. Trump is trying to fix it and all he gets is obstruction and whining from the left while the DOW hovers around 25000 and unemployment is at a record low.
Dow went up 12,000 points under Obama and all you did was shit your pants. Unemployment’s been going down for 10 years, and all you did for 8 of those was shit your pants.

how many threads to we need on this subject?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back