Trump lifts morale that was at an all-time low

He offered to double the membership of a public union . And the righties are happy about it ! It's Opposite Day!!!

He offered to double the membership of a public union . And the righties are happy about it ! It's Opposite Day!!!
I posted the vid twice because I know how your types are. :)

It's true. Just like Reagan's election brought us out of the Carter malaise the Trump election brought us out of the Clinton,Bush, Obama malaise.

Your take on the issue is childish as usual. It is an "open shop" union and nothing anybody can do about it since the unionization of the agency is ensured by law. However, they are also prohibited by law to strike.

It's true. Just like Reagan's election brought us out of the Carter malaise the Trump election brought us out of the Clinton,Bush, Obama malaise.
We couldn't have asked for a better president. Trump is following through with every promise he's made. That's unheard of from every career politician we've seen in years.

At Border Patrol, Trump lifts morale that was at an all-time low

We finally have a president we can respect. A president who respects those who protects us. :bowdown:
Did Trump respect the workers he "stiffed"?

Did Trump respect the women whose pu$$ies he grabbed?

Did Trump respect the US citizens with Hispanic backgrounds he said couldn't be a US Judge because of their heritage?

Did Trump respect the 41,000 American POW's since 1940 when he said he only liked people who weren't "captured"?

Does Trump respect the GOP base he keeps telling he will bring jobs back that were automated?

Yea, this guy has a lot of respect. I respect him as much as he respects America.

We finally have a president we can respect. A president who respects those who protects us. :bowdown:

Did Trump respect the US citizens with Hispanic backgrounds he said couldn't be a US Judge because of their heritage?

Did Trump respect the 41,000 American POW's since 1940 when he said he only liked people who weren't "captured"?

Does Trump respect the GOP base he keeps telling he will bring jobs back that were automated?

Yea, this guy has a lot of respect. I respect him as much as he respects America.
Is Trump working to fix the problems millions of Americans are complaining about?

While you focus on stupid shit, normal people are appreciative of him making positive changes.

Link that Obama is a woman?

image.jpeg

What does any of that have to do with the Border Control?

What does any of that have to do with the Border Control?
nothing.....its dean....

You are mubmbling around with no connection to the topic.....it is like>>>>
giphy.gif

Is Trump working to fix the problems millions of Americans are complaining about?

While you focus on stupid shit, normal people are appreciative of him making positive changes.
Trump ain't fixen shit. He don't know how. So far, he's done nothing but create problems. Instead of saying such nonsense like "He's going to make America great again", why not tell us what you expect he's going to do that will actually be a good thing?

We couldn't have asked for a better president. Trump is following through with every promise he's made. That's unheard of from every career politician we've seen in years.

......and he's only been there 2 weeks???

Forum List

Back