Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump literally shoves NATO leader out of his way

I am sure it is if you go hungry..

You're going hungry?

maxresdefault.jpg
No I'm going west...
photo-2.jpg

Gonna start me a weed farm.....

Good. America was a pushover under Obama. Now we're the one pushing.
What the f*ck is wrong with you????????

Don't you know that if people are respected, others "make way"?

No one respects Trump and with that kind of behavior, they never will. We are the laughingstock of the world. Who could trust this country with a moron leading it.

Republicans did it under Reagan, then under Bush and now they are even worse under Trump.

PM of Montenegro is not a NATO leader. And he had no problem with what happened. He is also grateful to President Trump because Montenegro will be joining NATO.

"Instead of being insulted, he took the opportunity to thank Trump for supporting Montenegro's membership in NATO. The small former Yugoslav republic is slated to become NATO's 29th member next month."

World leader shoved aside by Trump brands incident 'harmless'

Donald Trump is a bizarre joke to Europeans. The narcissist has no savoir faire.

Europe is becoming a bizarre joke to Americans. Rarely have we seen such widespread self-destructive behavior among world governments.

PM of Montenegro is not a NATO leader. And he had no problem with what happened. He is also grateful to President Trump because Montenegro will be joining NATO.

"Instead of being insulted, he took the opportunity to thank Trump for supporting Montenegro's membership in NATO. The small former Yugoslav republic is slated to become NATO's 29th member next month."

World leader shoved aside by Trump brands incident 'harmless'
Balkan websites ran headlines such as "America First" and "Where do you think you are going?"

Such behavior embarrasses us on the world stage. Sad you don't understand that.

The Montenegro leader showed class. If the reverse was done to Trump, he would've had a Twitter meltdown and his supporters would've excoriated said leader.

He looked like a promoter of Professional Wrestling.

If it was a hot chick representing Montenegro he'd have probably swung her around by a tit and grabbed a little pussy on his way to the center of the photo shoot.

Forum List

Back