Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

Antifa is MORE dangerous than the rag-tag Skinheads & KKK b/c Antifa has the backing of powerful leftists in politics & media

Democrats have proven that never again should a democrat be president of this nation. They need to be incrementally voted out of office at every level and isolated at the coasts. They tried the war on women, failed. They tried Russia, that exploded in their faces. They had a brief affair with North Korea. Now they have this assault on the entire history, heritage and culture of the United States. Tear down the history, remove the monuments, attack the arts, the writings, the founding documents of this country (you know it's coming) and they believe they have some authority, moral or otherwise.

It's time they were taught a lesson. No democrat must be allowed to hold office of anykind.

At times of national tragedy. The public looks to the president for leadership

Trump has failed tragically

When did you look to the president for leadership? You've been gunning for him since day one.
I have been expecting him to act like a president from day one

You have been flinging shit from day one. You are nothing but a mindless goon spewing slander and libel.
Haven't had to

Trump has been wallowing in shit from the day he took office

Losing is controlling the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS? Here let me point and laugh at you

Yep.....with ALL that winning,your side of the cesspool is doing an "AMAZING" great job, correct????.............LOL

Losing is controlling the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS? Here let me point and laugh at you

Yep.....with ALL that winning,your side of the cesspool is doing an "AMAZING" great job, correct????.............LOL

Speaking of the left losing, its funny we invoked the nuke option on their ass and took away their say in SCOTUS nominations :laugh: So much for the left's filibuster threats. Poor libs :itsok: rejected by the people, booted out of power, can't even buy a House race after spending over $50 million dollars. What are you people 0 for 4 in special elections since Trump won? :laugh:

You realize you lost right

NO, not just me........idiots like you lost ALSO but are too dumb to know it....lol

Losing is controlling the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS? Here let me point and laugh at you ^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Losing is having the Congress and the White House and the Court but not being able to do anything of significance with them.

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you, because well you don't really matter anymore you don't control the House, Senate, or the White House. :laugh:

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you, because well you don't really matter anymore you don't control the House, Senate, or the White House

YES......you deserve ALL the "praise' for the amazing job you're doing with all that "winning"

The Mexican wall stands.....fully paid by Mexico

The ACA is repealed and replaced by a wonderful HC plan as promised by the orange clown

An amazing tax reform bill is now law

Our bridges and roads stand fully refurbished and glistening in the morning light.

Ooooops, ....wait a minute......................LOL

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you, because well you don't really matter anymore you don't control the House, Senate, or the White House

YES......you deserve ALL the "praise' for the amazing job you're doing with all that "winning"

The Mexican wall stands.....fully paid by Mexico

The ACA is repealed and replaced by a wonderful HC plan as promised by the orange clown

An amazing tax reform bill is now law

Our bridges and roads stand fully refurbished and glistening in the morning light.

Ooooops, ....wait a minute......................LOL

You realize Trump's term is 4 years right LOL. Typical libwit declares victory in the 1st quarter. :laugh:

Forum List

Back