Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

Trump is president, live with it.

Democrats have lost over 1000 seats since the brown bomb took office. Live with it.

• Clinton: 65,844,610 (48.2%)
  • Trump: 62,979,636 (46.1%)

Ouch. Are you really trying to pretend to be too dumb to understand the way elections are held in this country?

Especially as we had this happen before, with all types of publicity?

I'm embarrassed for you.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

Of course there's moral equivalency.
Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

433294A700000578-4797002-image-a-28_1502920143578.jpg

434F891C00000578-4797002-image-a-2_1502925279567.jpg

Oh of course not. The Nazis go home still miserable and depressed and lonely losers and sit at home reading Daily Stormer for another year. While the Antifa is out there daily making threats like jumping into the Portland Rose parade if they see just ONE MAGA hat on anybody. Complete losers as well.

One threatened the family of my local talk show host here ON Air just today. His kids went to the same HS as mine. He's not a Fascist -- but family threats are just as bad as carrying torches.

They are loser ANARCHISTS and self-appointed vigilantes. They need to be INCLUDED in the denouncement of the street violence that YOUR TRIBE started. It's as simple as that. NOTHING they are doing is "making things better"..

And therein lies the irony behind this all, Donald Trump is not a lightning rod of criticism because he is so WRONG, he has been one because he was so RIGHT.

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.
/----/ View attachment 144642
Gore very recently called for Trump to step down Soon many more will

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

Oh my Allah, you of the Khmer Rouge are filled with hatred and bile against Trump and all other enemies of your vile party? :eek:

I'm shocked little Brown Shirt, shocked....

America voted for Donald Trump!

He is the President and GOD Bless Him :2up:

No matter what the scum says....
Yes Trump is still President and still scum

No matter what he says he is still President

An isolated, paranoid, bitter President

/----/ Gore??? Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you, because well you don't really matter anymore you don't control the House, Senate, or the White House

YES......you deserve ALL the "praise' for the amazing job you're doing with all that "winning"

The Mexican wall stands.....fully paid by Mexico

The ACA is repealed and replaced by a wonderful HC plan as promised by the orange clown

An amazing tax reform bill is now law

Our bridges and roads stand fully refurbished and glistening in the morning light.

Ooooops, ....wait a minute......................LOL

You realize Trump's term is 4 years right LOL. Typical libwit declares victory in the 1st quarter. :laugh:
Start of your term is when you are supposed to have all your momentum

Trumps has ground to a halt

Obama is laughing at him as he struggles with the most simple things

Oh my Allah, you of the Khmer Rouge are filled with hatred and bile against Trump and all other enemies of your vile party? :eek:

I'm shocked little Brown Shirt, shocked....
I'm shocked too How can anyone of sound mind hate the vile pos the grabber of pussy the ah who has done nothing in his lifetime for anyone but he and his blood ? Who demands all must love him or feel the heat he'll bring down on them, a first class liar a birther etc etc etc

I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to you, because well you don't really matter anymore you don't control the House, Senate, or the White House

YES......you deserve ALL the "praise' for the amazing job you're doing with all that "winning"

The Mexican wall stands.....fully paid by Mexico

The ACA is repealed and replaced by a wonderful HC plan as promised by the orange clown

An amazing tax reform bill is now law

Our bridges and roads stand fully refurbished and glistening in the morning light.

Ooooops, ....wait a minute......................LOL

You realize Trump's term is 4 years right LOL. Typical libwit declares victory in the 1st quarter. :laugh:
Start of your term is when you are supposed to have all your momentum

Trumps has ground to a halt

Obama is laughing at him as he struggles with the most simple things

You of the Khmer Rouge treated Dubya exactly the same way.

How did that work out for you?

Trump is president, live with it.

Democrats have lost over 1000 seats since the brown bomb took office. Live with it.

• Clinton: 65,844,610 (48.2%)
  • Trump: 62,979,636 (46.1%)

After California dumped in their illegal votes.

Trump is president. Live with it. Clinton is a crazy old lady, live with that too.
Up to five million Russians voted for Trump

Even discounting for the fact that it was posted by you, that's pathetic, shitflinger.

Trump is isolated, paranoid and bitter

It is all of his own making

And therein lies the irony behind this all, Donald Trump is not a lightning rod of criticism because he is so WRONG, he has been one because he was so RIGHT.

Of course, you're "correct".......We should ALL admire

That beautiful wall that Mexico fully paid for.
That fantastic HC plan that was cheaper, better and covered EVERYONE.
That amazing tax plan that has helped the middle class
Those glistening new roads and bridges that adorn our cities
...and THAT amity that is permeating throughout our unified country....

Yes, Trump was so damn "right".......LOL..

Forum List

Back