Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

Actually many of the confederate statues ARE racist. The reason they were built was because of the Civil Rights movement, they did not commemorate anything at all, or because of other issues. They were built because of racism.

blog_confederate_monuments2.gif
Really? So in the most violent times of t
Actually many of the confederate statues ARE racist. The reason they were built was because of the Civil Rights movement, they did not commemorate anything at all, or because of other issues. They were built because of racism.

Really? So they just said let's go build some racist statues? Do some more reading

Er... what? You might want to sort of add to your post so I can reply.
I asked if you ever built the statues was building them to be racist? Like it or not soldiers from the confederate army are American veterans. They fought for what they believed in. Yes slavery was what they wanted but the civil war had other things that was fought over. Now I'm pretty sure we can both agree that the civil war wasn't just over slavery. Just look it up sometime when you get a chance but read a lot of sorces and see what you think. Have a good day!
Funny how the moron in our WH was able to call out by name muslims but unable to do the same for nazis kkkers and racists There were good people there lol
Not everyone there was there to protest violently. Some people took it to far. Not everyone there was a mean terrible person.
You rub shoulders with scum instead of moving away it' sticks on you too
Ok??
Can anyone imagine where we'd be today if those American traitors whose statues we want down, have won instead of lost ? Southern white trash would never have to work again
Liberals might be decorating trees to this very day!
Your ilk was great at that

Trump is president, live with it.

Democrats have lost over 1000 seats since the brown bomb took office. Live with it.

• Clinton: 65,844,610 (48.2%)
  • Trump: 62,979,636 (46.1%)

After California dumped in their illegal votes.

Trump is president. Live with it. Clinton is a crazy old lady, live with that too.
Up to five million Russians voted for Trump
/----/ 25,000,000 Mexicans voted for Hildabeast
Russians are our enemy Mexico our friend and neighbor With dump it's just the opposite

Trump is president, live with it.

Democrats have lost over 1000 seats since the brown bomb took office. Live with it.

Trump is president. Live with it. Clinton is a crazy old lady, live with that too.
Russians are our enemy Mexico our friend and neighbor With dump it's just the opposite
/----/ Friends don't let millions of their people invade another country. If Mexico was our friend they would seal their northern border like they did their southern borders. If they were our friends they'd put a halt to the drug trade flooding the US..... if they were our friends. Now Canada does all that because they are our friends.

Last edited:

/----/ Friends don't let millions of their people invade another country. If Mexico was our friend they would seal their northern border like they did their southern borders. If they were our friends they'd put a halt to the drug trade flooding the US..... if they were our friends. Now Canada does all that because they are our friends.
/----/ I see nat can't refute my post so he resorts to the funny meme. Typical

At what point did he denounce muslims? The confederate statue isn't a racist thing. The civil war wasn't only over slavery. It was over many things. At what point has President Trump ever said something racist? If he's this big mean racist guy then why would he have people of other races working for his companies making just as much money as everyone else.

At what point did he denounce muslims? The confederate statue isn't a racist thing. The civil war wasn't only over slavery. It was over many things. At what point has President Trump ever said something racist? If he's this big mean racist guy then why would he have people of other races working for his companies making just as much money as everyone else.

Really? So they just said let's go build some racist statues? Do some more reading

I asked if you ever built the statues was building them to be racist? Like it or not soldiers from the confederate army are American veterans. They fought for what they believed in. Yes slavery was what they wanted but the civil war had other things that was fought over. Now I'm pretty sure we can both agree that the civil war wasn't just over slavery. Just look it up sometime when you get a chance but read a lot of sorces and see what you think. Have a good day!
A quick question for all you people defending the white supremacists and Nazis right to rally and have a gathering, saying that their free speech should be protected................

How would you feel about a whole bunch of Muslims having a rally to promote their views on Sharia law?

Sharia law, Nazism, and white supremacy are all repugnant to the ideals of this country.
Funny how the moron in our WH was able to call out by name muslims but unable to do the same for nazis kkkers and racists There were good people there lol
Not everyone there was there to protest violently. Some people took it to far. Not everyone there was a mean terrible person.
Ok??
Can anyone imagine where we'd be today if those American traitors whose statues we want down, have won instead of lost ? Southern white trash would never have to work again
I still don't see anything about the confederacy worth honoring

Ok??
Liberals might be decorating trees to this very day!
Lol

Ok??
Doesn't your political party stand for standing up in what you believe in? Yea they might have some things you don't stand for but they gave there lives to stand for what they wanted. Just because you don't see something worth honoring doesn't mean the families of those veterans don't. Try to understand the other view. Try to see how they want the statues to stand and then you can say that you are being understanding and ask for the same thing. Usually the solution is in the middle. Have a good day!!

Ok??
Doesn't your political party stand for standing up in what you believe in? Yea they might have some things you don't stand for but they gave there lives to stand for what they wanted. Just because you don't see something worth honoring doesn't mean the families of those veterans don't. Try to understand the other view. Try to see how they want the statues to stand and then you can say that you are being understanding and ask for the same thing. Usually the solution is in the middle. Have a good day!!
Why would anyone want those statues to stand that mock the struggles of the black race? and at the same time GLORIFY those who fought against the union and America?

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

President Trump doesn't require your version of "moral authority" to be POTUS; he received the necessary votes to acquire the political authority from the American people? Are you arrogant enough to question their choice? In any case he was entirely correct about blame for the violence. Even white supremists have rights of free speech and self-defense.

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

President Trump doesn't require your version of "moral authority" to be POTUS; he received the necessary votes to acquire the political authority from the American people? Are you arrogant enough to question their choice? In any case he was entirely correct about blame for the violence. Even white supremists have rights of free speech and self-defense.
No room for racist nazi supremist scum in America

No room for racist nazi supremist scum in America

Right. And why would anyone believe that you are able to determine which group is the "racist nazi supremist scum" or care about your opinion?

Forum List

Back