Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS....

Er... what? You might want to sort of add to your post so I can reply.
I asked if you ever built the statues was building them to be racist? Like it or not soldiers from the confederate army are American veterans. They fought for what they believed in. Yes slavery was what they wanted but the civil war had other things that was fought over. Now I'm pretty sure we can both agree that the civil war wasn't just over slavery. Just look it up sometime when you get a chance but read a lot of sorces and see what you think. Have a good day!
You rub shoulders with scum instead of moving away it' sticks on you too
Ok??
Can anyone imagine where we'd be today if those American traitors whose statues we want down, have won instead of lost ? Southern white trash would never have to work again
I still don't see anything about the confederacy worth honoring
Doesn't your political party stand for standing up in what you believe in? Yea they might have some things you don't stand for but they gave there lives to stand for what they wanted. Just because you don't see something worth honoring doesn't mean the families of those veterans don't. Try to understand the other view. Try to see how they want the statues to stand and then you can say that you are being understanding and ask for the same thing. Usually the solution is in the middle. Have a good day!!
Why would anyone want those statues to stand that mock the struggles of the black race? and at the same time GLORIFY those who fought against the union and America?
/----/ Dems are desperate to erase their slave holding past.

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

President Trump doesn't require your version of "moral authority" to be POTUS; he received the necessary votes to acquire the political authority from the American people? Are you arrogant enough to question their choice? In any case he was entirely correct about blame for the violence. Even white supremists have rights of free speech and self-defense.
No room for racist nazi supremist scum in America

Right. And why would anyone believe that you are able to determine which group is the "racist nazi supremist scum" or care about your opinion?
Well it is just an opinion but my opinion has you as one of that group

I asked if you ever built the statues was building them to be racist? Like it or not soldiers from the confederate army are American veterans. They fought for what they believed in. Yes slavery was what they wanted but the civil war had other things that was fought over. Now I'm pretty sure we can both agree that the civil war wasn't just over slavery. Just look it up sometime when you get a chance but read a lot of sorces and see what you think. Have a good day!
Can anyone imagine where we'd be today if those American traitors whose statues we want down, have won instead of lost ? Southern white trash would never have to work again
Doesn't your political party stand for standing up in what you believe in? Yea they might have some things you don't stand for but they gave there lives to stand for what they wanted. Just because you don't see something worth honoring doesn't mean the families of those veterans don't. Try to understand the other view. Try to see how they want the statues to stand and then you can say that you are being understanding and ask for the same thing. Usually the solution is in the middle. Have a good day!!
Why would anyone want those statues to stand that mock the struggles of the black race? and at the same time GLORIFY those who fought against the union and America?
/----/ Dems are desperate to erase their slave holding past.
Don't worry cell the south will rise again ,,,,,,, only to be completely exterminated this time

I'm not sure if Trump ever had ANY moral compass, and these last few days have shown that he lacks any moral authority to lead the 2/3 of our population that disapprove of his actions.

Honestly I'm tired of hearing that "both sides" in Charlottesville are to blame......THERE IS NO MORAL EQUIVALENCY between both sides.....NONE !!!

We have one side of white supremacists, KKK and NAZI sympathizers, and on the other side we have folks who thinks that such a mindset of their opponents is the VERY definition of IMMORALITY.

Trump has chosen to elevate the side of immorality....probably because he inherently SHARES those same manifested feelings of superiority and, believe it or not, also self-doubt of your own worth.

It is time for thinking Americans regardless of party affiliation to ALSO choose a side and determine if your own feelings are more aligned with those of the KKK and neo-Nazism.

President Trump doesn't require your version of "moral authority" to be POTUS; he received the necessary votes to acquire the political authority from the American people? Are you arrogant enough to question their choice? In any case he was entirely correct about blame for the violence. Even white supremists have rights of free speech and self-defense.

Right. And why would anyone believe that you are able to determine which group is the "racist nazi supremist scum" or care about your opinion?

And my opinion is that you have a bad habit of forming opinions far more out of imagination than knowledge or evidence.

And my opinion is that you have a bad habit of forming opinions far more out of imagination than knowledge or evidence.
Since when have the right relied on evidence? much less knowledge??

And you are entitled to your opinion

Since when have the right relied on evidence? much less knowledge??
/----/ Monica's stained dress comes to mind.

Trump is isolated, paranoid and bitter

It is all of his own making
Soon the men in white jackets will come for him Hopefully sooner rather than later

You folk tend to wear brown shirts and jackboots, not white jackets...
Wait till Mueller lets loose with a barrage of evidence of money laundering and collusion Trump will **** in his pants

Of course. when the faithless electors have it in the bag for Hillary during the recounts.

It pays to listen to you Nazis, you predict these things perfectly...

Not everyone there was there to protest violently. Some people took it to far. Not everyone there was a mean terrible person.

I'm sure that is true.....especially that poor lady who got killed by a terrorist in a car.

You of the Khmer Rouge don't allow peaceful protests, so you brought out those who are like you, spoiling for a fight.

Honestly, when I see democrats, Nazis, and the KKK in the same place, I hope for high causalities.

Call me a fascist ... but, I don't think ANY American should be beaten in the streets for his political views.

senemd5r10by.gif

Even a Nazi.

We're better than that ... or we should be.

probably not... but who deserved it more than that piece of garbage?

I thoughjt it was hysterical.

but don't worry, if someone punched hitler in the face I'd have laughed my butt off, too. wouldn't you?

Actually many of the confederate statues ARE racist. The reason they were built was because of the Civil Rights movement, they did not commemorate anything at all, or because of other issues. They were built because of racism.

blog_confederate_monuments2.gif
Really? So in the most violent times of t
Actually many of the confederate statues ARE racist. The reason they were built was because of the Civil Rights movement, they did not commemorate anything at all, or because of other issues. They were built because of racism.

blog_confederate_monuments2.gif
Really? So they just said let's go build some racist statues? Do some more reading

Funny how the moron in our WH was able to call out by name muslims but unable to do the same for nazis kkkers and racists There were good people there lol
Not everyone there was there to protest violently. Some people took it to far. Not everyone there was a mean terrible person.
Ok??

I see even less of you Khmer Rouge democrats worth honoring.

Let's face it, you're fucking evil.

"Trump lost ALL moral authority to be POTUS...."

Actually Trump never had the ‘moral authority’ to begin with.

His entire life has demonstrated the fact that Trump is devoid of morals.

Sure he did, Herr Himmler.

You keep preaching your hate fill shit, no doubt your victims will roll over.

awwwww... nasty little troll, you don't get to call people on the left himmler or anything like that when you're running around like a disgusting insane psycnho defending nazis.

now go stamp your feet and foam at the mouth.

Really? So in the most violent times of t
Really? So they just said let's go build some racist statues? Do some more reading

Ok??

projecting, psycho?

Call me a fascist ... but, I don't think ANY American should be beaten in the streets for his political views.

senemd5r10by.gif

Even a Nazi.

but don't worry, if someone punched hitler in the face I'd have laughed my butt off, too. wouldn't you?

Of course you do, you're a Nazi. You LOVE using violence to subvert enemies of your filthy party.

GooseStep on, Jillian.

Ok??

projecting, psycho?

You know you are evil, you revel in it. Herr Himmler.

My grandparents fled Germany to escape Hitler, I won't flee you and your fascist party. Never again means I fight you.

senemd5r10by.gif

Even a Nazi.

Of course you do, you're a Nazi. You LOVE using violence to subvert enemies of your filthy party.

GooseStep on, Jillian.

When Schillian takes one in the chops I'll be laughing my butt off too.

According to you he never had moral authority in the first place so shove it up your backside.

projecting, psycho?

You know you are evil, you revel in it. Herr Himmler.

My grandparents fled Germany to escape Hitler, I won't flee you and your fascist party. Never again means I fight you.
UN as I'm a dem I feel sorry for you Stop blaming others for your fate in life Stay at the bottom of the barrel along with others of your ilk

Forum List

Back