Trump-loving Pastor Dies From Covid 19

You can't laugh at this guy dying. However, people of his sort seem to connect every catastrophe that befalls the nation, and the world, to some sort of sex. What is it with these people? Does Tornado Alley get hit all the time because there are naughty people between the sheets in Kansas?

The "Seven Deadly Sins" are: envy, gluttony, greed or avarice, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath, according the Christian tradition. Except for lust, none of them even gets a dishonorable mention.

i don't laugh nor feel glee re: anybody dying from this dreadful disease ... but the willful & defiantly ignorant that do, who could have had a different outcome, had they listened to science - i feel nothing.

It's just an awkward situation. This guy must have had some idea that he was endangering himself. Worse, he was encouraging his followers to do the same. All of them were not mindful that they also were endangering other people outside of their group. It is difficult to sympathize with people who were warned and willfully disregarded the warnings.

I remember an instance that ended up in the Darwin Awards: There was a waterway, I think in Florida or Louisiana, with a large sign warning against swimming because there were alligators in the water. Of course some guy just dived in. He ended up being lunch for large lizards. What can anybody say?

I sure hope I don't get the virus from having pre-marital sex.
Be careful you fornicators.

"Baxter told televangelist Jim Bakker in March that the coronavirus pandemic was punishment for sex between unmarried couples."

“If we think we can just ignore God and live a sinful lifestyle, well, we cannot do it,” Baxter said. “You know, I believe in what you’re saying, that God may be using this as a wake-up call. This coronavirus may be a privilege, because I’ll tell you right now, there’s a much bigger judgment coming. ”

The ministry did not disclose how Baxter became infected with the deadly virus.

you still are falling for the virus hoax I see.COMEDY GOLD.LOL

I sure hope I don't get the virus from having pre-marital sex.
Be careful you fornicators.

"Baxter told televangelist Jim Bakker in March that the coronavirus pandemic was punishment for sex between unmarried couples."

“If we think we can just ignore God and live a sinful lifestyle, well, we cannot do it,” Baxter said. “You know, I believe in what you’re saying, that God may be using this as a wake-up call. This coronavirus may be a privilege, because I’ll tell you right now, there’s a much bigger judgment coming. ”

The ministry did not disclose how Baxter became infected with the deadly virus.

He was 75. Hardly a spring chicken.

Forum List

Back