Trump Lying About 9/11

Do you left wing liars ever stop?

“I was down there also,” Trump said. “But I’m not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you.”

Trump did actually visit ground zero on September 13, 2001, and granted interviews to NBC News and a German news show.

OK .....so what you have is Trump visiting once and not spending a lot of time with the First Responders. He also did nothing to help as he implied

In other words......Stolen valor with WTC First Responders

Hey ignorant commie, feel free to point out the lie. I simply pointed out how to find the source. I made no claims about it. I'm sure an apology will soon follow, RIGHT?

Trump was the first man in history to be in three places at once. On 9/11, Donald was downtown being a first responder WHILE he was in NJ watching Muslims celebrate WHILE he was in Trump Tower calling TV stations to brag about his building now being the tallest and watching people jump!

So you're not man enough to admit you were WRONG, TYPICAL COMMIE!

The photo was NOT taken on 9/11, so Tramp was lying, not me.

Did you bother to read the link you lying commie? He didn't say he was there the day of the attack. Here's the quote from the link in the OP to remedy your stupidity.

"Many of those affected were firefighters, police officers and other first responders," Trump said.

He continued, "And I was down there also. But I'm not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you."

Now feel free to point to exactly what day/s he said he was there.

Here's a hint you lying sack of shit, he never claimed he was there on any particular day, he just said he was there, and he was.

Now you can keep pushing the commie LIE or man up and admit you're WRONG.

He was talking about 9/11 at the 9/11 signing and not some other day. What do you think he meant by referencing "first responder." Clearly he is claiming he was there with the first responders on 9/11, but he just would not CONSIDER himself a first responder in spite of being there.
Here is a pix of him there on 9/11:
EArndW8UIAAcwry

LMAO, more photoshopped commie LIES

I guess you commies are mind readers, personally I just read what he actually said, which proves you're a lying assed commie propagandist.

Carry on commie.

So show us some proof that Trump was EVER at Ground Zero.

And explain why all the people who actually WERE there say they never saw him.

9/11, the day the Muslims attacked. Why we haven't started bombing Iran yet I'll never know.

Actually the moron Trump said in a rally that he was there on 7/11 not 9/11. So yeah, he was there in July, not September when it happened. That I believe. See video at 2:31

No wonder
Look, I don't mind answering a question about a relevant topic, but if you want to get deeper into the Bush wrongs and rights, start another thread, please.
You brought up the SWAMP and 9-11 is TOTALLY relevant to the topic. If it wasn't for the Bush's, 9-11 would never have happened.
Cop out. Plain and simple.

You spelled "Clinton's" wrong, dumbass!
And you praise John Wayne, he's just like Pvt. Bone Spurs:

"According to Gary Wills’ book “John Wayne’s America,” the man who portrayed the archetypal, battle-hardened Marine, Sgt. Stryker, in 1949’s “The Sands of Iwo Jima,” actually avoided the draft during WWII. Wills contends that the Duke did not reply to letters from the Selective Service system, and applied for deferments. Apparently, Wayne — who had sought stardom during years of B-pictures following Raoul Walsh’s 1930 frontier drama “The Big Trail” — got his big break during the struggle against fascism when many Hollywood action heroes like Tyrone Power enlisted and shipped out overseas."

"Wayne was, in reality, a draft dodger. America’s archetypal soldier was in fact a chicken hawk. He was a cheerleader and champion of militaristic patriotism and combat he had never experienced. Wayne had “other priorities” during WWII — achieving superstardom (and saving his neck) was more important than defeating fascism. Much like Vice President Dick Cheney, who sought numerous deferments during the Vietnam War, Wayne was the quintessential war wimp."

Memorializing the Deadly Myth of John Wayne

John Wayne's service should never be questioned. He was 34 years old in 1941, was married and had small children. and that qualified him for a deferment. His move studio threatened to sue him for breach of contract if he volunteered.

I don't know why Mr. Will's decided to write such lies, but his status is documented in countless biographies which I have read. I guess this just proves that fake news has existed for years.

Now, get back on topic, dumbass!
No hero there and no service either. An actor only. 3-A all the way.

When and where did you serve, jackass?

No, the chow line at the DFAC doesn't count!

Of course they were

Trump is heavily involved in NYC real estate development. While the towers were being built, Fred Trump had the towers wired for controlled demo so that his son Donnie could someday blow them up

By the way, WTC 7 was a throw in. Buy two, get one free

Zionists are still laughing about 911. Why shouldn't they? They got 2 wars for Israel over lies and something in the ballpark of $10 trillion in the markets with "insider info."

As Putin said to Americans WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!

Answer = we have way too many morons who vote here

Trump Lies To First Reponders About Being At Ground Zero On 9/11

No Donald. You were NOT there. Don't lie about that of all things

You are a bald faced liar Lesh.

The article says that Trump said: "And I was down there also. But I'm not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you."

HE WAS THERE!! Do your homework before posting lies ya' dope. Here he is at ground zero:

The article says that Trump said: "And I was down there also. But I'm not considering myself a first responder. But I was down there. I spent a lot of time down there with you."

HE WAS THERE!! Do your homework before posting lies ya' dope. Here he is at ground zero:

That is NOT Ground Zero. The interviewer is asking him "what it's like" down there...obviously NOT Ground Zero.

I spent a lot of time down there with you."

A lot of time down there with you?

As if he spent anything more than a drive by (if that) in trying to claim kinship with the first responders he now only grudgingly supports?

Stolen valor...you lying fuck

Quit crying you punkass dickless bitch. I proved you were a LIAR.

You lied when you said: "No Donald. You were NOT there. Don't lie about that of all things"

[/QUOTE]

That doesn’t look like Ground Zero to me
What makes it look like Ground Zero to you?

That is NOT Ground Zero. The interviewer is asking him "what it's like" down there...obviously NOT Ground Zero.

I spent a lot of time down there with you."

A lot of time down there with you?

As if he spent anything more than a drive by (if that) in trying to claim kinship with the first responders he now only grudgingly supports?

Trump....Look at me, I’m a First Responder too

trump-got-to-sit-in-a-big-red-fire-truck-because--2-12270-1500331176-5_dblbig.jpg

Forum List

Back